Mafia styled roleplay?

Komaeda

Um, forgive me if this is the wrong section. I haven't been here in a while....Have any of you guys played Mafia? It's a type of roleplay game and I was wondering if it would fit anywhere here?

For those who don't know I'll explain the roles.

Mafia is a game consisting of 2 factions, innocent and mafia. You are assigned a character, a role, and a faction. The goal of the innocent's is to eliminate the mafia, and the goal of the mafia is to get rid of all the innocents. In larger games there are other factions, but these are the basic factions. Normally there are more innocents than mafia. The mafia know eachother but townies don't.

There are two phases, Day and Night. The standard length for each phase is 24 hours, but depending on the size of the group and timezone it may be longer. During the day phase, people vote to "lynch" another player whom they think is Mafia, and at the end of the day whoever has more votes gets lynched. During the night time any player with special rules will message the host to use them and the mafia choose someone to kill off.

There's a lot more to it but that's the gist of it. I was wanting to host one if there was room here for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back