• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madame, this is Versailles out of character chat ✮

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I recommend a separate thread for the CSes. When character profiles and OOC chatting are in the same place, it's been my experience that things tend to get very messy (and confusing) very quickly ^^"

I made a character reference page. Profile applications may go there as well as credit to any artist you use. This also includes like coding layouts. Even though , I have no idea how to do pretty layouts yet. T_T I don't mind things looking simple for now. I'll let you know =)

I think for now I'll take applications in the out of character chat and move them to the reference page once accepted.*nods* Yes. Sips coffee.

Mkay. Can you put the links at the top of the CS and OOC? Helps with navigation between threads.

I think I did that properly. Just now to make the threads look a bit more appealing.

To any other viewers who have stumbled upon this thread. I know its difficult to think of a character profile when the story is still in limbo but feel free to apply. I'll review them all. I'm just getting to the main plot story line now.

Oh my god there are vampires?????????????????? Oh this is a game changer. Now I feel obligated to make a secretly (?) vampiric courtesan who is taking her revenge on humans after they killed....

*edit* I got it. Keep an eye out for backstory. Also let me know if it's too out there. Like I said, basically no knowledge of history lmao.

I like that there are heavy plot points there. =D Feel free to post some character idea's via the application. I'm currently developing the story. I'm hoping to have it out in a few hours. Could help.

wiggles

I have a few of my profiles up. They really are simple and easy. I apologies the story is taking a bit longer.

I have a general story idea posted. You can work on that reference and the date that I have given. I really look forward to seeing what you have !

Vyw4U0c.jpg

(Timothée Chalamet - The King 2019)

Species: Human
Height: 5 ft. 10 in. (178 cm)
Weight: 160 lbs. (72 kg)
Physical: Slender, reticent and austere in style.
Personality: Tactful facades, pragmatic reasoning, and determined conviction.
> Voice Sample <

Plot Points:
I. Based on his poor physique and bearing, the Prince was initially prepared for a clerical career, but by the age of nineteen he was keen on a military career. Following a scandal involving his mother Olympe, his service career was limited to that of a regiment by the King's small grace, what's left of it anyways.
II. Eugen yet remained in Louis's court, rather than head east to join his brothers in the Imperial Army. His allegiance are engraved in his words, but the bereavement of his potential military career may harbor unspoken resentments.
III. A capable leader on the field, and a virile lover in Soissons, yet he remained unmarried. Fears of commitment? Or perhaps he seeks something far more than just a matrimonial match?

Interaction Points:
TBD

Theme:

Franklin Franklin Here you go.

@ Sushi Muncher
Profile has been moved to the character reference thread. This means that they are accepted. If you are not comfortable posting just yet you don't have to. The start of this role play is going to be very easy going.Just a normal day something that gives insight to your life at Versailles. What your doing there and why. Starting with a general time.

I really look forward to seeing this characters story in the role play woot!

The character reference page has also been updated with three of my own profiles. I may up the limit to five characters. I need a few more to start. I generally start with a high number because not all of them survive. Eh its the times

Alrighty! Let's give this a shot. :ghost:

Sylvie.png
Name: Ameline Azais "Angel Eyes" Tourneur

Species: Vampire - Though it has not been revealed that she is anything other than human.

Height: 5’7”

Weight: “How dare you query a woman’s weight.”

Birthdate: On the 6th of August 1599 she was turned and considers this her true “birth” date.

Appearance: Lithe, deceptively innocent, delicate, and pure.

Personality: Manipulative, daring, and will do just about anything in the name of revenge, but would never be so obvious about her end goal. On the outside she is nothing more than a playful, sensual young woman.

Mannerisms: She speaks softly and sweetly but there's a sting of venom hiding behind her words. She is also unafraid to speak her mind which draws mixed reactions. There is always a hint of allure in her voice.

Plot Points:
1. Not long after she had been turned, the man who had done so was ordered to be executed by the crown. She will never forgive those who brought him to an end and has turned her mourning into calculated rage.
2. Several men and members of the court have gone missing over the past decade. So mysterious.
3. While she would slip beneath the sheets with just about anyone, Ameline makes a point of refusing the King's advances. It isn't time for that yet. She wants to make him wait. Hurt his pride. Lead him on. She does this often when she wants her meals to taste a little sweeter.

Soundtrack:
1. O Willow Waly - Ashley Serena (Also her VC)
2. Lullaby of Woe - Ashley Serena
3. Love Will Never Die - Claire Guerreso

Alrighty! Let's give this a shot. :ghost:

View attachment 713627
Name: Ameline Azais "Angel Eyes" Tourneur

Species: Vampire - Though it has not been revealed that she is anything other than human.

Height: 5’7”

Weight: “How dare you query a woman’s weight.”

Birthdate: On the 6th of August 1599 she was turned and considers this her true “birth” date.

Appearance: Lithe, deceptively innocent, delicate, and pure.

Personality: Manipulative, daring, and will do just about anything in the name of revenge, but would never be so obvious about her end goal. On the outside she is nothing more than a playful, sensual young woman.

Mannerisms: She speaks softly and sweetly but there's a sting of venom hiding behind her words. She is also unafraid to speak her mind which draws mixed reactions. There is always a hint of allure in her voice.

Plot Points:
1. Not long after she had been turned, the man who had done so was ordered to be executed by the crown. She will never forgive those who brought him to an end and has turned her mourning into calculated rage.
2. Several men and members of the court have gone missing over the past decade. So mysterious.
3. While she would slip beneath the sheets with just about anyone, Ameline makes a point of refusing the King's advances. It isn't time for that yet. She wants to make him wait. Hurt his pride. Lead him on. She does this often when she wants her meals to taste a little sweeter.

Soundtrack:
1. O Willow Waly - Ashley Serena (Also her VC)
2. Lullaby of Woe - Ashley Serena
3. Love Will Never Die - Claire Guerreso
I approve. I'm just going to resize the image and then post it in the Character Reference Page . I like how we made use of the plot idea's. She will be such a tease to the king! So mysterious!

The role play is open for posting. Just an average day to begin. The time is really up to who ever posts first. Just getting a feel for the characters and their stories first.

I really must advise against posting applications in the OOC. If you're the one who posts all the characters in the CS thread, then none of their creators can make any additions or improvements, and the other players will have to jump through hoops in order to figure out which character belongs to which player. I strongly suggest letting the applications go into the CS thread- then if people need to make changes you can simply tell them what to add/remove/modify before their character is accepted, or simply take down the post if the character won't fit into the RP.

Also I know this isn't at all the same thing but I feel like you would still enjoy it Franklin Franklin : Have you heard of SIX?
Aka: Divorced, Beheaded, Died. Divorced, Beheaded, Survived.

I was thinking that too. Especially because people usually post WIPs as like, place holders and stuff but need to fix it later, or add things.
Exactly. Like, right now, Timothee and Ameline are missing interaction points, and once those get established you and Sushi will have to give them to Franklin in order for them to get added into their profiles, which is unnecessarily convoluted and laborious :/

Gah, sorry late response. Lappy died right before I was going to post. I see both points. However, I have had people take advantage of this before. Adding things to their profiles that was not there before. Although, in those profiles they were much more complex. There were biographies. Thank you for raising this concern. I was thinking I was making it easier but instead I was making it more difficult. I can revise the profile application process so others may post in the thread. However, they are limited to three-five at the moment.

Thank you so much for raising this issue and helping me resolve something that's been a frusteration for others.

To those who I have already posted a profile, that is one for you . You are now able to post two more.All you need is my approval before posting. =)

Hm, yes, I see how people would have to do some digging. I am going to try to think up a solution. Perhaps a plot point reference list of sorts. I still have some adjusting to do. Things are new and not new at the same time. What a strange place to be. Thank you so much for your help though everyone. =)

Added: If you wish to post your profile and I have already posted our profile because of said issue. You may post your profile in the Character Reference thread.

I'm flexible to your needs

Added: If you wish to post your profile and I have already posted our profile because of said issue. You may post your profile in the Character Reference thread.

I'm flexible to your needs
Best to delete the ones you posted for Timothee and Ameline too, that way Sushi and Bvmble can repost them~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back