image1.png

Mackenzie "Mac" Williams

Agitator
Finesse Lifter​

Basic Information
Ethnicity: American
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Grey-blue
Physical Description: A bit of a 'bean pole', Mac is somehow tall, skinny, and stretched out with long arms and legs. This is balanced out by the sharpness of her face at certain angles. Often her hair is braided with multiple braids instead of a single. Heavy eyebrows give her a permanent expression of scrutiny and a patch of freckles above her nose reveals the youthfulness of her appearance. Mac smokes heavily and tends to smell like the cheroots she rolls, even when not smoking.

Social Information

Profession: Sterneguard (Castle Guard)
Organizations: Schloss Sterne Noble family
Family: Williams family

Personality: If anyone felt born out of time and space, it has to be Mac. Her personality and self suited better for traversing the unknown American West or sailing the high seas. Mac strives for adventure and action with the goal of taming and conquering the great unknown. She rides waves of almost bubbly happiness through her life, imparting a great sense of presence when she's around. Dedicated firmly to her family and the 'Nobility' of her birth, Mac tries to live up to the expectations put upon her but his sometimes does lead to an inward spiral of self doubt and reclusiveness. These moments though have been so far brief as eventually she bounces back up to the same bright figure that dashes along the castle walls without a fear in the world.

Major Strength:
Forthrightness. Mac doesn't lie. She doesn't cheat or try to play the system in some way. She doesn't scheme behind closed doors and doesn't believe in secret meetings. Everything she does is with this conviction of honesty in mind and every day she does her best to keep up to the personal standard.

Biggest Flaw:
Sadistic Personality Disorder (SPD). Mac, much to her chagrin, could easily be classified as a sadist. While she denies it, it shows in her personality and in her powers. There is a sense of definite pleasure in exercising her position of Nobility and a guard of the Castle over others. She's been known to close sections of the castle down to visitors just for the thrill of them having to leave, handing out and inflicting maximum punishment for infractions, and just bossing people around that she has power over. Unsure of where it stems from, it's just a fault she's always had.

My Creator's Information:
What I enjoy most in RPs: Character development and interaction in various situations
What I most want to do in this RP: obviously have fun, but I really want to explore my comfort zones of character development
What I most want to do with this character: see her come to life and evolve as a person and in a literary sense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back