Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
About

Macie is in a constant state of panic, as she is allergic to everything and fears change. She is portrayed as the "geek" in the group, and is very knowledgeable on quite an array of subjects. Macie is incredibly childish, most likely due to her absentee parents who are not there to help her through the various stages of adolescence. As such, she is ill-prepared for high school. Is one of Ginger's best friends. Though highly intelligent, the lack of parental guidance (which borders on neglect) causes Macie to be shy and awkward in public.

The Involvement of Macie Melody Lightfoot

But in the Blog Tale Of The Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z!...

Macie is seen while Johnny Barlow/Joanna Barlow...is going through the changes of reversing back to being what he/she was biologically.

"Johnny: *Voice-over* I was on the open road again. It’s been rather a fun relaxing time in Wichita… while it lasted. However i had to split. There was a risk of someone catching sight of me and noticing how much i was changing from Male…to a sporting and rambunctious girl. It was a steady process and it was gonna be still in the means for transforming. Right on back to the female gender and back to how i was since the beginning of the change.

It’s funny though… I used to think that being a girl again would be something detrimental to me as i was a boy trapped inside a girl’s body and was going through the treatments and injections in order to one day become a male through a operation. Total sexual reconfiguration. Restructuring. But now… I’m out seeking to reverse it and longing to return to what i was biologically. It’s kinda funny how a person can change their minds so sudden and just be how they were to start off with. If this were anyone else… There’d be no telling as to what they’d do. After all the taunting and ridicule and mockery. It would push them to do something that they may just find beyond their normal state of mind. It would be so unlike them. However Transgenders are like humans nonetheless even though they’re gender identity confusion… they are just as such as the rest. But are misunderstood. Very misunderstood. Only problem was that not many people saw it that way. Most people saw it as though they were science experiments. Science projects.

I was on the road and i remembered the fact that i was near Concordia, Kansas. But i happened to be on the distinct outskirts and was only a few miles or so from the populace. The City/Town limits… I was near the area when another brief flush of pain and sharp sensation struck. It this time hit in the personal area. It hurt like hell and i was twitching with wincing pain. The pain nearly caused me to go off road and i think that i did… as i don’t seem to remember much at all since that moment other than i was going through some changes. I was out cold after colliding with the tree a little ways down the road and about to officially enter the limits of Concordia, Kansas. But what i can say that the things i seen and experienced before then… i happened to remember. distinctively.

When i came to… or was starting to stir… I heard a voice. It sounded… Nostalgic. Nasally. and before i could snap out of it.., It turned out to be a reality. A certifiable fact in every way. I am not one to just talk and come to be shitting those who are in the throws of knowing… but i swear to god it was this girl. This girl that in my hallucinations was in plain vivid sight. Clear sight. She now was over by me… trying to get me to come to.

Girl: *Shaking Johnny/Joanna* Mr. Barlow… Sir, You okay?

By that time… i was now even more and more further to being back to being a full appearant girl. Actually… I was. I think that it was safe to say… now that i was now back. Back to being a girl. Johnny was now no longer around for any to see. I still had my habit… the money i still had left over… and the Motorcycle. Which of course was rather totalled.

Joanna: *Waking up and seeing the Preteen girl* You’re confused… i’d think. because i happen to be a girl. *slowly getting up* Oh man… What the heck happened? I feel like i was hit by a train. or at least a semi.

joanna-barlow-103.jpg

*Standing* I don’t seem to know who you are… but i will state that i’m thankful that someone came to my aide here. You don’t even know me. But yet… you still came to my aide. We never met. But you’re here now. Standing before me. Why? Where did you come from anyway?

Girl: I’m on my way back with the school band back to Topeka. (Was she trying to cover up that she was really from Connecticutt) Or was. I missed the bus. and i don’t have a way back. *Nasally* The band had a competition up in Utah. And we were on our way back… when we happened to stop for some food since we were getting hungry. But i didn’t get to the bus in time and they happened to leave without me.

Joanna: Where did you guys stop for food?

Girl: At a Pancake house.

Joanna: Where at?

Girl: Wichita.

Joanna: *Voice-over* That’s when it hit me. This girl was the same one i saw in my delusion. My hallucination… i saw this girl and now she was here in Concordia… by my side. I then got a rather sense of mystique. how was she able to just follow me? I could have been in a different state. And she could have been in danger if it was someone else she was coming to aide and not me. I immediately started to get defensive and apprehensive on what she was doing around me. Not that i didn’t want her around… The issue was that how did she know i would be here? She didn’t even notice me before when i was in wichita while i was Johnny. So… why now?

Anyway i was to look at it, She was gonna be one that would become my travel companion. The part which would get me is that this girl was insanely lost and had no way back. I didn’t even ask her about whether she was with parents or if she were like emancipated… like i was. i didn’t have the heart to ask. So, i did the only thing i knew could be done. I took her along.

Joanna: I don’t know who you are… or what your name is. But, i can’t just leave you here stranded without a way back. I’m pretty sure that your parents’re gonna be pissed or if nothing more worried sick if you don’t return back to where your place of residence is. So, why not come along with me. We’ll get through this bull together.

Girl: Okay. *Sneezing* Sorry. Clogged nose.

Joanna: It’s okay. You probably just caught some dust particles and it went up your nose. Probably an allergen or something. You’ll be okay. Come on. We gotta find ourselves a means of transportation. I gotta get back to Metropolis where some remnant form of my life can be found or for a chance to maybe create a new one… if by chance. I would suppose that you’ll need a better life as well. Least till you get back with your folks.

Girl: If that might be likely. But i wouldn’t count on it as they live in connecticut. I’m several states away from where they are.

Joanna: I’ll tell you what. Till that day comes where you can be reunited with your parents or by chance that they happen to come to Metropolis and likely move to there and live in Metropolis… You’ll be my right hand wheel. You just stick by me. I’ll protect you. I might be a girl… but don’t think that i can’t produce some kind of fight if i gotta. *Curious* What are you supposed to be anyway? A Band Geek? Just curious.

Girl: I guess so. I am in the local school band, you know. I am one of the band members in the school band.

Joanna: Don’t tell me. Sheltered Shrubs, right?

Girl: Yeah. Although it’s Lucky High School. But how did you know?

Joanna: Lucky guess, i’d suppose. *grins*

Girl: Wow! Good guess.

Joanna: *Voice-over* It then dawned on me that she was a byproduct of that animated show that was once on air: “As told by Ginger”. It had to be the one show that stuck out. I mean… What other show could it have been where a place known as Sheltered shrubs could ever be uttered. Even from a Preteen or a Teen of such a magnitude like that. I was then waiting for the very second where she’d talk of people like Ginger Foutley, Deirdre Hortense “Dodie” Bishop, Carl Foutley, Robert Joseph “Hoodsey” Bishop, Blake Gripling, Courtney Gripling, Miranda Killgallen, Lois Foutley, Winston, Claire Gripling, Joann Bishop, Mrs. Zorski, Darren Patterson, Will Patterson, Brandon Higsby, Mrs. Gordon. Chet Zipper. Yeah… That would have made my day and i am a girl who’d soon be fantasizing about the feel of a gun and seeking to become a cleaner.

I couldn’t think on asking about the hometown she originally came from. I couldn’t even muster the concept of it. Nothing of the kind. However, the thought crossed my mind. Besides that… all i cared about was getting back now to Metropolis. To get back with Carly. I had to tell her the truth. Tell her that Johnny was gone. The only thing stopping me was the part that now i was not only worried that it’d break Carly’s heart deeply… but i now had to handle the responsibility of the girl who was now with me. I didn’t know her name… but i was already with sympathetic care to her. She was just so alone now. She was stranded and many states distance from her family and friends. I didn’t know how to get her over to where her family and friends were… where her life was. Now that it was a fact of protection and survival… I had to do what it was that i knew to do in order to see that she was not only safe… but cared for. Myself included.

A Few days later… We were barely by the outskirts of Metropolis when we stopped and since the past few days… I managed to find a rather decent and an actual ride. A Motor Scooter. a 6 speed Motor Scooter. It got 88 miles per gallon. It wasn’t a bad investment either. It worked well and it got us far. Very far. It was then that i soon had to ask her for her name and damn me and the very existence i have if she weren’t to say that her name was the same name i heard be called a few days or so prior… even if i were under a typical Hallucination. Actually Johnny… had the delusion. But we all know that Johnny and I were one and the same. So… there wasn’t any shortage of stating the complete obvious there.

joanna-barlow-662.jpg

Joanna: *Driving the Motor Scooter* What’s your name? I can’t keep calling you Preteen girl. Unless you happen to sort of like that.

Girl: *Nasally* Macie. Macie Lightfoot.

Joanna: Hmm… That’s a unique name if i’ve ever heard one in my life. That’s a nice name. Well… It’s nice to meet you, Macie. I’m Joanna. Joanna M. Barlow. M for Matilda.

macie-lightfoot-14.jpg

Macie: Joanna… That’s a good name.

Joanna: Thanks, Macie. Good knowing that you think so. I like the name too…but sometimes i wonder if it would be possible to have my name changed. Well… at least my first name. Of course… It’s not bad. I had this name since i was born and it was the name i was given. But… What about you? *Curious* Do you even like your name even if it is a rather nice one for all intents and purposes?

Macie: I don’t know. *Nasally* I don’t think that i’ve really thought about it like that before. I kinda wonder about the name. First and last name… but no middle. My parents never told me what it was and it was never put on any of the legal forms nor was it ever discussed.

Joanna: Perhaps we can come up with one. Everyone’s entitled to having a middle name. I’m thinking of something that fits what you are like. The core. Something that highlights you. *Thinking* How about Melody. Macie Melody Lightfoot. It rather is fitting.

Macie: I like the sound of that. *Giggles* Melody.

Joanna: It suits you. You should bring this up with your folks though and see what it is that they think about it. It would be a nice change in things. A nice change in name. Not much of a change… Just that there now would be a middle name lodged into it.

Macie: Right. *Nods*"

Source: The Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z! Chapter 305: The Hartford Coffee Shop... But in the ritzy locale of Metropolis. (The Return of Johnny Barlow now Joanna Barlow)

It was then that she became friends with Joanna Barlow and they really hit it off as they both understood what it means to be a lone wolf and treated as a likely undesirable. Sad. Terrible... But it's true. Joanna and Macie get close and Joanna even though had barely known Macie at all confided in her about what her life was really like. Macie understood in some strong sense and felt bad for Joanna.

The Lore of Macie Melody Lightfoot in the Blog Tale Realm

In the Fandom or realm of the Blog Tale... She's strong gradually... A more social individual. Lands a boyfriend and finds her own meaning in life. She soon forms an ability of Mind tapping. Telepathic Speaking via her vast growing knowledge from her new life that is in Metropolis, Kansas. She forms a tolerance to certain habits and becomes a sole being of her own. Caring and optimistic. Insightful and indeed Virtuous.

Last edited:
Macie Melody Lightfoot

Name: Macie Melody Lightfoot
Nickname(s): Lightfoot Telepath
Height: 4' 8''
Weight: 160
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: blue

• Personality

History
    (History will tell the story of how your character came to be before entering the blog tale)

Macie is in a constant state of panic, as she is allergic to everything and fears change. She is portrayed as the "geek" in the group, and is very knowledgeable on quite an array of subjects. Macie is incredibly childish, most likely due to her absentee parents who are not there to help her through the various stages of adolescence. As such, she is ill-prepared for high school. Is one of Ginger's best friends. Though highly intelligent, the lack of parental guidance (which borders on neglect) causes Macie to be shy and awkward in public.

Macie is seen while Johnny Barlow/Joanna Barlow...is going through the changes of reversing back to being what he/she was biologically.

"Johnny: *Voice-over* I was on the open road again. It’s been rather a fun relaxing time in Wichita… while it lasted. However i had to split. There was a risk of someone catching sight of me and noticing how much i was changing from Male…to a sporting and rambunctious girl. It was a steady process and it was gonna be still in the means for transforming. Right on back to the female gender and back to how i was since the beginning of the change.

It’s funny though… I used to think that being a girl again would be something detrimental to me as i was a boy trapped inside a girl’s body and was going through the treatments and injections in order to one day become a male through a operation. Total sexual reconfiguration. Restructuring. But now… I’m out seeking to reverse it and longing to return to what i was biologically. It’s kinda funny how a person can change their minds so sudden and just be how they were to start off with. If this were anyone else… There’d be no telling as to what they’d do. After all the taunting and ridicule and mockery. It would push them to do something that they may just find beyond their normal state of mind. It would be so unlike them. However Transgenders are like humans nonetheless even though they’re gender identity confusion… they are just as such as the rest. But are misunderstood. Very misunderstood. Only problem was that not many people saw it that way. Most people saw it as though they were science experiments. Science projects.

I was on the road and i remembered the fact that i was near Concordia, Kansas. But i happened to be on the distinct outskirts and was only a few miles or so from the populace. The City/Town limits… I was near the area when another brief flush of pain and sharp sensation struck. It this time hit in the personal area. It hurt like hell and i was twitching with wincing pain. The pain nearly caused me to go off road and i think that i did… as i don’t seem to remember much at all since that moment other than i was going through some changes. I was out cold after colliding with the tree a little ways down the road and about to officially enter the limits of Concordia, Kansas. But what i can say that the things i seen and experienced before then… i happened to remember. distinctively.

When i came to… or was starting to stir… I heard a voice. It sounded… Nostalgic. Nasally. and before i could snap out of it.., It turned out to be a reality. A certifiable fact in every way. I am not one to just talk and come to be shitting those who are in the throws of knowing… but i swear to god it was this girl. This girl that in my hallucinations was in plain vivid sight. Clear sight. She now was over by me… trying to get me to come to.

Girl: *Shaking Johnny/Joanna* Mr. Barlow… Sir, You okay?

By that time… i was now even more and more further to being back to being a full appearant girl. Actually… I was. I think that it was safe to say… now that i was now back. Back to being a girl. Johnny was now no longer around for any to see. I still had my habit… the money i still had left over… and the Motorcycle. Which of course was rather totalled.

Joanna: *Waking up and seeing the Preteen girl* You’re confused… i’d think. because i happen to be a girl. *slowly getting up* Oh man… What the heck happened? I feel like i was hit by a train. or at least a semi.

joanna-barlow-103.jpg

*Standing* I don’t seem to know who you are… but i will state that i’m thankful that someone came to my aide here. You don’t even know me. But yet… you still came to my aide. We never met. But you’re here now. Standing before me. Why? Where did you come from anyway?

Girl: I’m on my way back with the school band back to Topeka. (Was she trying to cover up that she was really from Connecticutt) Or was. I missed the bus. and i don’t have a way back. *Nasally* The band had a competition up in Utah. And we were on our way back… when we happened to stop for some food since we were getting hungry. But i didn’t get to the bus in time and they happened to leave without me.

Joanna: Where did you guys stop for food?

Girl: At a Pancake house.

Joanna: Where at?

Girl: Wichita.

Joanna: *Voice-over* That’s when it hit me. This girl was the same one i saw in my delusion. My hallucination… i saw this girl and now she was here in Concordia… by my side. I then got a rather sense of mystique. how was she able to just follow me? I could have been in a different state. And she could have been in danger if it was someone else she was coming to aide and not me. I immediately started to get defensive and apprehensive on what she was doing around me. Not that i didn’t want her around… The issue was that how did she know i would be here? She didn’t even notice me before when i was in wichita while i was Johnny. So… why now?

Anyway i was to look at it, She was gonna be one that would become my travel companion. The part which would get me is that this girl was insanely lost and had no way back. I didn’t even ask her about whether she was with parents or if she were like emancipated… like i was. i didn’t have the heart to ask. So, i did the only thing i knew could be done. I took her along.

Joanna: I don’t know who you are… or what your name is. But, i can’t just leave you here stranded without a way back. I’m pretty sure that your parents’re gonna be pissed or if nothing more worried sick if you don’t return back to where your place of residence is. So, why not come along with me. We’ll get through this bull together.

Girl: Okay. *Sneezing* Sorry. Clogged nose.

Joanna: It’s okay. You probably just caught some dust particles and it went up your nose. Probably an allergen or something. You’ll be okay. Come on. We gotta find ourselves a means of transportation. I gotta get back to Metropolis where some remnant form of my life can be found or for a chance to maybe create a new one… if by chance. I would suppose that you’ll need a better life as well. Least till you get back with your folks.

Girl: If that might be likely. But i wouldn’t count on it as they live in connecticut. I’m several states away from where they are.

Joanna: I’ll tell you what. Till that day comes where you can be reunited with your parents or by chance that they happen to come to Metropolis and likely move to there and live in Metropolis… You’ll be my right hand wheel. You just stick by me. I’ll protect you. I might be a girl… but don’t think that i can’t produce some kind of fight if i gotta. *Curious* What are you supposed to be anyway? A Band Geek? Just curious.

Girl: I guess so. I am in the local school band, you know. I am one of the band members in the school band.

Joanna: Don’t tell me. Sheltered Shrubs, right?

Girl: Yeah. Although it’s Lucky High School. But how did you know?

Joanna: Lucky guess, i’d suppose. *grins*

Girl: Wow! Good guess.

Joanna: *Voice-over* It then dawned on me that she was a byproduct of that animated show that was once on air: “As told by Ginger”. It had to be the one show that stuck out. I mean… What other show could it have been where a place known as Sheltered shrubs could ever be uttered. Even from a Preteen or a Teen of such a magnitude like that. I was then waiting for the very second where she’d talk of people like Ginger Foutley, Deirdre Hortense “Dodie” Bishop, Carl Foutley, Robert Joseph “Hoodsey” Bishop, Blake Gripling, Courtney Gripling, Miranda Killgallen, Lois Foutley, Winston, Claire Gripling, Joann Bishop, Mrs. Zorski, Darren Patterson, Will Patterson, Brandon Higsby, Mrs. Gordon. Chet Zipper. Yeah… That would have made my day and i am a girl who’d soon be fantasizing about the feel of a gun and seeking to become a cleaner.

I couldn’t think on asking about the hometown she originally came from. I couldn’t even muster the concept of it. Nothing of the kind. However, the thought crossed my mind. Besides that… all i cared about was getting back now to Metropolis. To get back with Carly. I had to tell her the truth. Tell her that Johnny was gone. The only thing stopping me was the part that now i was not only worried that it’d break Carly’s heart deeply… but i now had to handle the responsibility of the girl who was now with me. I didn’t know her name… but i was already with sympathetic care to her. She was just so alone now. She was stranded and many states distance from her family and friends. I didn’t know how to get her over to where her family and friends were… where her life was. Now that it was a fact of protection and survival… I had to do what it was that i knew to do in order to see that she was not only safe… but cared for. Myself included.

A Few days later… We were barely by the outskirts of Metropolis when we stopped and since the past few days… I managed to find a rather decent and an actual ride. A Motor Scooter. a 6 speed Motor Scooter. It got 88 miles per gallon. It wasn’t a bad investment either. It worked well and it got us far. Very far. It was then that i soon had to ask her for her name and damn me and the very existence i have if she weren’t to say that her name was the same name i heard be called a few days or so prior… even if i were under a typical Hallucination. Actually Johnny… had the delusion. But we all know that Johnny and I were one and the same. So… there wasn’t any shortage of stating the complete obvious there.

joanna-barlow-662.jpg

Joanna: *Driving the Motor Scooter* What’s your name? I can’t keep calling you Preteen girl. Unless you happen to sort of like that.

Girl: *Nasally* Macie. Macie Lightfoot.

Joanna: Hmm… That’s a unique name if i’ve ever heard one in my life. That’s a nice name. Well… It’s nice to meet you, Macie. I’m Joanna. Joanna M. Barlow. M for Matilda.

macie-lightfoot-14.jpg

Macie: Joanna… That’s a good name.

Joanna: Thanks, Macie. Good knowing that you think so. I like the name too…but sometimes i wonder if it would be possible to have my name changed. Well… at least my first name. Of course… It’s not bad. I had this name since i was born and it was the name i was given. But… What about you? *Curious* Do you even like your name even if it is a rather nice one for all intents and purposes?

Macie: I don’t know. *Nasally* I don’t think that i’ve really thought about it like that before. I kinda wonder about the name. First and last name… but no middle. My parents never told me what it was and it was never put on any of the legal forms nor was it ever discussed.

Joanna: Perhaps we can come up with one. Everyone’s entitled to having a middle name. I’m thinking of something that fits what you are like. The core. Something that highlights you. *Thinking* How about Melody. Macie Melody Lightfoot. It rather is fitting.

Macie: I like the sound of that. *Giggles* Melody.

Joanna: It suits you. You should bring this up with your folks though and see what it is that they think about it. It would be a nice change in things. A nice change in name. Not much of a change… Just that there now would be a middle name lodged into it.

Macie: Right. *Nods*"

Source: The Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z! Chapter 305: The Hartford Coffee Shop... But in the ritzy locale of Metropolis. (The Return of Johnny Barlow now Joanna Barlow)

It was then that she became friends with Joanna Barlow and they really hit it off as they both understood what it means to be a lone wolf and treated as a likely undesirable. Sad. Terrible... But it's true. Joanna and Macie get close and Joanna even though had barely known Macie at all confided in her about what her life was really like. Macie understood in some strong sense and felt bad for Joanna.

Motivation
    To be of help in whatever way.

Ambition
    To read and speak into the minds of others. Either to shake down their guard, Gain information about something vital or to just communicate with one another through the mind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back