• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Macaberz's Dappled Digital Darlings

Pokiemonfan said:
You created all of these digitally? Just...wow.
Yes, in Photoshop with a Wacom Bamboo tablet :)

But the tablet is not the key ingredient (though it really helps :P ). For me, the key ingredient is time. The last portrait especially has been something I've been working on for weeks. 10 minutes one day, then 15 the other, then not at all for three days, etc. I didn't think myself capable of the things I am making now, but that was because I never before poured enough time into...well...anything.

Honestly, if I were to draw something in 5 minutes now, it'd be a stickfigure. Give me a week however, and it may turn out a little better :)

Thats exactly the kind of problems I have when I'm drawing something. Im kind of slow when I draw, but thats how I learned to draw as well as I do, by taking the time to draw in those little details that most people get too frustrated to draw.

Pokiemonfan said:
Thats exactly the kind of problems I have when I'm drawing something. Im kind of slow when I draw, but thats how I learned to draw as well as I do, by taking the time to draw in those little details that most people get too frustrated to draw.
It's not always details with me, though I do have insane layer counts sometimes.

Anyway, do you have something posted on RPN or on Deviantart? I'd love to see some of your work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back