mA4k{?

Panzer

Suffering

Name:

As of now, he- It has no name.

Since it is attached to Mark, We'll call it "Mark".

View attachment 237953

Nickname: 

The voices

Transformation:

Stage one:

In-stability

Stage Two: 

Silence

(During this stage, Mark experiences a 'Heart attack' and 'Dies' only to be revived once "Ma(Corrupted Files)" Starves.)

(

Stage Three

{bad- expression: _"run." kl_42.sqf]

View attachment 226762

Backstory:

BAD EXPRESSION: don't_fear

BAD EXPRESSION: I_won't_kill_you

LO/                                               

[COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)][SIZE= 24px]                                           [/COLOR]ADING[/SIZE]

ABILITIES:

[SIZE= 24px]"Vanish"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]Although he doesn't actually vanish, He absorbs the light in the room and causes a short black-out within the room.He hides in the darkness. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]this is evident when the lights begin to flicker rapidly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]"Warp"or "Glitch"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]This ability allows him to 'Warp' a very short distance (5 average steps). Of course, It drains a lot of energy. It is really only useful for quick escapes, and even so, would use a TON of energy.It is useful in fights and escaping custody, but is rarely used.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]"Hallucination"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]In his general presents, constant waves of {Contant Missing or corrupted}[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]That slowly drain the victim's sanity and induces a headache, However, This only works on the weak minded or the weak willed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]Weaknesses:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]Fairly weak once hit, one or two hits should suffice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]Cannot support a long drawn out fight; Uses too much energy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]He relies on fear and paranoia to feed, while using light as energy. Without either, He would starve and return to normal Mark.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]Anyone who is skilled enough for combat and/or mentally strong enough (Regular mental health) could easily take him down[/SIZE]

Strengths

He uses the darkness/ shadows to his advantage and will hide to secure a quick and quiet kill.

With his appearance (Shown on the top) It is easy to feed off of fear.

He is quick to dodge and attack, but is tired quickly

Weapons:

His "Claws."

and His "Teeth"

Personality:

This - Thing... acts relatively calm during his "Hunts" , all while keeping the same glowing grin on his face. Outside of the hunt, he acts over the top and drunk.

He usually shambles around like the corpse he is.

Bad Expression: _e_D pl_I_ea_E_se

{Unknown Variable- Fix files now!}

Interesting... so he switches over to another power with a different personality?

@Panzer

Remember, you still need our approval 100% before doing anything! xD;

looking good so far, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting... so he switches over to another power with a different personality?

Yes. I was planning on having the voices be their own entity.

While Marcos has no power that He himself can control, the voices in his mind do.

Yes. I was planning on having the voices be their own entity.

While Marcos has no power that He himself can control, the voices in his mind do.

While that sounds good, I don't like him dying. That implies he has some sort of resurrection power. His vitals can lower, but not stop.

Unfortunately, since you went ahead and did that without talking to us, you've written yourself into a corner.

xD @Panzer

It's perfectly ok, Panzie! Gotta take @Assailant (Assailanty's) side, though, wish you woulda talked to us more! ^^

Just let us know about your edits, and we'll let you know when we edit~! ^^ 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some problems with this. If what Assailant said is true about the personalities controlling differing powers, then I'd have to say no. If, however, the powers are evolutions of each other or can connect in some clear way, it should be fine. Give me more time to look over this.

I have some problems with this. If what Assailant said is true about the personalities controlling differing powers, then I'd have to say no.

By personalities, do you mean different voices or just the two {mark or voices} Personality?

The voices would not have different powers, it would just be the voices controlling an entity. They would not have different powers depending on which voice is what.

If you were talking about just the two personalities (Voices and Mark) then yes. While mark does not have powers, the voices and the entity does.

For the connection between them, the powers are mainly "mental". They would mess with the psychology of the surrounding beings.

While the only two weapons are simple things from anatomy, Just slightly changed in a sense to do damage to other beings.

I understand why you have problems with this, as such I will change things once I figure out what to change. If you would post the specifics of the changes that would be nice.

Something I want to clarify here as Lux's controller. Would an overload of light cause problems for him? I can't tell if your guy benefits from dark or light and I'm curious

yes.

this version of mark does benefit from light, but like any entity, an overload would cause him to crash. However, he would be put in a "Sugar High" before the crash. The crash is a human (or living being) limitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back