• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [M4M] whump/angst rp request

iheartranylvania

im looking for an angst roleplay !!

i wanted it to be set in a music sort of scenario, like they are in a pretty popular band together, and your character would use that to hurt mine?

the dude i plan on using is, uhh, serverly mentally ill? hes very delusional, has an eating disorder, and self harms. i was thinking that your character would kind of exploit that? like, use those things about him to make their band seem edgy and cool or whatever.

i have some rules, so, bleh. they're mostly normal though. just have patience, be atleast semi lit, as i am semi lit to novella, and dont use real people as a face claim. oh, and btw, i am not comfortable with this turning into a romance, so dont sexualize or romantic
ize it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back