• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (M x M) The One like the moon

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
"Father, why does my hair change to white? Am I a Beast?"
"No, Of course Not, Ren."
"Then why am I regarded as so in this land?"
"Because, the people here are not used to those who are different."
"Different? How so?"
"As in someone who doesn't have the 'normal' appearance; like those eyes of yours."
"Daddy..."
"Yes, my child?"
"Why are my eyes ghost white? They are just like my hair; weird."

In this country, it's ruled by a royal family; who's leadership keeps the land afloat. Once, in the old history of this country, people who were regarded as the syrians, lived in harmony with others. The syrians were those who were born different, whether with a weird feature that changed or moved upon their body, to simply uncommon eye colors. They had a different perspective upon the world, and wanted what was best for their home country.

However...

One syrians mistake led to the destruction of all the others, and after such a horrific and tragic event, anyone labeled different; they were taken and never heard from again. You are the prince of this kingdom; you are seventeen.

Ren was in the lawn of his home, which he lived in alone. A while ago, his dad suddenly vanished. he had no reason to believe it was because of the fear of being different, because his dad was normal. He was picking out the weeds in the garden, as his black hair was visible, black lack midnight. He had his eye contacts in, that made them a lovely brown. As he was getting up he walked out the garden to the front of the house, to get the mail. when you came running past on your horse. Knocking ren aside, he fell dropping the basket with the crops he finished collecting. His contacts had fallen out as well, as he sat on the ground holding his head.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back