• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. [Reboot (Character Sheets)]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Main RP started! if you all don't interact directly with my characters at first, this is normal! there are a lot of people, so there are bound to be moments where you do not have that person near you.

Feel free to begin at any time!

I'm interested but I have a few questions that I don't have time to ask at this very moment but I'll come back around when I'm free.

boo-bi-adv.png
Name: Sho (Shōtoku Diabla)

Race/Species: Firebrand

Affinity: Fire/Wind magic/Natural affinity for dark magic. His physical strength is beyond exceptional, and he is a natural leader.

Short Pre-student Bio: Sho was born in Tokyo but raised in the underworld, where it became apparent from a very young age that his human and demon biology made him a force to be reckoned with. Not only was his strength on par with his demon peers, he was also a prodigy amongst them when it came to learning magic. The only drawback was his below average mana pool.

After some time in hell, Sho decided to find something new, and made his way back home in the heart of Tokyo. It was as if this is where he belonged, and soon made himself known as the leader of a highschool gang operating in the Ikebukuro district. He himself attended no classes, until present day, where he is now forced to attend M.A.G.I.C, the school for people like him.

Other: While he has a tendency to be violent and cruel as a gang leader would be, the members of his gang are worth of fighting for as he sees it. To everyone else though, he is very much a bully. Though believe it or not, he has a reason for his behavior. (More on that later.) He doesn't apply himself as a prodigy would, but he is well read and can speak and understand many demon dialects, as well as Japanese.

Name: Kostas Flant Galanis

Race/Species: Minotaur

Affinity: Fortification Magic

Appearance: Kostas is exactly what you think when you hear 'Minotaur'. He's nearly 7 feet tall and stocky. His large hooves leave a booming sound with every step he takes, his hands are unnaturally large even for a Minotaur, big enough to fit two human heads in one hand. He does his best to fit into clothes that suits the occasion, but due to his size and a recent growth spurt, it becomes a challenge. He has the typical facial appearance, a rather scary, angry bull head with upturned horns for charging.

Short Pre-student Bio: Kostas lived his entire life in a magically hidden underground in Greece. In his family of monsters, he was the outcast. He was unwanted or as if he didn't exist at all. He was always stuck in the shadows, never able to live up to anyone's expectations.

He was just a late bloomer however, and was soon to become as strong as his fellow Minotaurs. It was then that he enrolled into M.A.G.I.C, where he can continue to grow unhindered.

Other: Weather out of a desire to be respected or just to look tough, Kostas puts on a mean face and his strong body to use. Despite that, he isn't a bad person and just doesn't want to be pushed around anymore. He's embarrassed by his artistic side, but In his spare time he enjoys woodcarving, albeit in secret.

Name: TBD

All our students are first years at the school. keep this in mind when posting age. When a ghoul is involved, ageless or N/A is perfectly acceptable

Race/Species:

Affinity:
(ONLY NEEDED FOR EASE OF ACCESS. CHECK RACE LIST TO FIND THIS)

Appearance:

Short Pre-student Bio:

Other: Hobbies and such goes here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back