Lyteriel Winchester-Rook

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Appearance: golden hair with scarlet shine, blue eyes with pale pupil, strong jawline, fairly athletic build, straight nose

db11e41073e86480e1c5fbfb827b1751.jpg

Name: Lyteriel Winchester-Rook (also sometimes called affectionately "Eri")

Personality: He is an unusually "go-with-the-flow" person. It's a little surprising since his father's side of the family tends to have very strong personalities. It seems that he has inherited his mother's tranquil look on life. He is caring of others but reluctant to share intimate/personal parts of himself. Reserved, but not shy, he does command respect when he talks. People often comment that he has a way with adults because he comes off as the trustworthy and responsible type.

Height: 5'8"

Skill: heightened kinesthetic senses enabling excellent control of body's position in space-- increased agility and dexterity, evasive abilities

Ability: disassembly of physical body tiny particles. must stay generally in one mass, cannot stay in altered state for more than an hour. Susceptible to strong winds, vacuums, magnets, and poison (no matter what form). Has low visibility while in disassembled form but greater sense of smell.

Trinket: an iron arm cuff. design: silvery ivy branches encircling a topaz stone. within the stone you can see a small entrapped creature.

A mix of these with a larger amber-colored stone.

1066d6908ba57941beed55e6a2ef90bd.jpg

Weapon/Weapons: glaive, double sabers

Background: His grandfather was one of the first to obtain a trinket. He bought it for an exorbitantly high price. Since the Winchester family owns an umbrella company which has proved to be successful, grandfather Winchester was able to afford this new and what he believed, revolutionary, weapon. He wasn't far from the truth. A lot of their funds were used to create the School of Souls via large donations. Thus, Lyteriel is able to go to school on a full-ride scholarship supplied with weapons and books. Ever since he was a young boy, Lyterial wondered what it would be like to attend this famous school. He wasn't over-eager, nor was he hesitant to begin. He was simply accepting of the fact that it was his duty and responsibility to learn the ways of the Captors according to his stable nature. His father married his mother, Eustacia Rook in his mid-thirties and enjoys a successful marriage. However in recent times she has gradually been growing more frail. Currently she is bedridden but always retains that serene smile. With this comfort, Lyteriel could begin school-- otherwise he would have stayed home for his mother. 

Genetic enhancements?: increased O2 capacity in lungs and faster absorption into the bloodstream

Anything you would like to add?: epic llamas. that is all-- over 'n' out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you care if it's anime or real photo? Any suggestions for his ability?

oh, either is fine.

And what I am seeing, his ability allows him to be technically invincible. 

make it so he can only turn into certain substances instead of all liquids, gas, and tiny particles. That wa we do not have someone that is a Deu se Machina for any and all problems.

Also...

btw, is your username intentionally misspelled?

Yes, my middle name is Una

oh, either is fine.

And what I am seeing, his ability allows him to be technically invincible. 

make it so he can only turn into certain substances instead of all liquids, gas, and tiny particles. That wa we do not have someone that is a Deu se Machina for any and all problems.

Also...

Yes, my middle name is Una

Got both! ;)  

Updated it. How does it look now?

Cool! Very unusual but pretty name.

Got both! ;)  

Updated it. How does it look now?

Cool! Very unusual but pretty name.

Good enough I guess on the ability.

My full middle name is Unaha (Meaning Start in english) My First and middle name means "Roads Beginning" A bit Cebuano and Japanese culture 

Good enough I guess on the ability.

My full middle name is Unaha (Meaning Start in english) My First and middle name means "Roads Beginning" A bit Cebuano and Japanese culture 

Alright then! Has anything really happened in the IC? I'll post soon.

Interesting. Where are you from, ethnically?

Users who are viewing this thread