• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Lysandria (Open)

The Forge

Lysandria
  • Rules
  1. Admin has final say in all matters
  2. You will post actions and results will be given to you by a Mod
  3. I will not be playing rather I'll be a neutral God Mod keeping the game running
  4. Do not argue with Moderators
  5. Moderators will provide outcomes to player actions
  6. If you disagree with a Mod DM the Admin
  7. No Meta Gaming
  8. No making unauthorized changes to stats
  9. Every Day equals one Season, 4 days equal one year
  10. Battle Admin will handle all PvP
  11. If attacked you will have a 24hr Safe time, if you do not respond to the attack within 24hrs it will be considered a complete Blitz and you will lose with major if not complete losses
  12. Attackers will post battle plan, Defenders will be given an opportunity to respond and the Battle Admin will determine the outcome of the Battle
  13. Admin will provide starting stats
  • Nation Sheet
Nation Name:
Leader:
Races(Come up with a ratio ie Elves 25% Orcs 75%):
Government Type:
Capital:
Religion:
Total Coin:
Income:
Total Population:
Light Infantry:
Medium Infantry:
Heavy Infantry:
Mages:
Light Cavalry:
Heavy Cavalry:
Archers:
Special(Special is a custom unit you may create):
Warships:
Transports:

You may take general unit types and divide them into specific units. For example taking Light Cavalry and making them Mounted Light Cavalry Archers, or Heavy Infantry into Heavy Foot Pikemen. You may also elaborate on your nation however much you wish, adding flags, culture info and even a small history background. Claim a spot and fill in Leader, Race, Capital ,Gov. Type, Religion and any other info you want, then I'll get you your stats.

• Map
You may use these maps to claim a general starting location, let me know and I'll edit it to add political boundaries and settlements.

• Lore/Background
The world is currently in its 3rd Age, The Dark Lord a corrupted Elf known as Malador has been defeated...but at a great cost. The Great Archadian Alliance has collapsed in the wake of the massive strain the war placed on its resources and infrastructure dividing the world once again and creating many smaller kingdoms, duchies, republics, tribes and self proclaimed empires. In this world one can find High Elves, Dark Elves, Gnomes, Orcs, Men and Goblins. Lesser beings include Dragons, Trolls, Giants, Centaurs, Griffins and much more. You will determine the fate of the 3rd Age as well as that of 4th.

Last edited:
Could i have a nation of giants? i know that's pretty over powered on its own but could it be a really small empire with a bunch of weaknesses? like not really being able to travel over seas given their size? maybe even be a dying race?

Last edited:
Could i have a nation of giants? i know that's pretty over powered on its own but could it be a really small empire with a bunch of weaknesses? like not really being able to travel over seas given their size? maybe even be a dying race?
You very well could, and I don't see Giants as being OP in a world with Dragons and Magic.

Nation Name: Hill Tribes Of Drakh
Leader: Galvarush, king of the Mountains
a giant.jpg
Races: 100% giant
Government Type: Tribal Monarchy
Capital: Miderlur Mountains
Religion: "Rogothy" they belief of the gods in the stones
Total Coin: None given that the tribes trade and don't use coin
Income: Not really applicable
Total Population: 1400, giants are a dying race but then again how many human soldiers is one giant worth?
Light Infantry: Giants armed with slings.- 500
Medium Infantry: They don't really have any
Heavy Infantry: The giant tribesmen normally armed with massive clubs or axes-750
Mages: The giant shamans, only around 10 of them
Light Cavalry: none
Heavy Cavalry: Giants riding mammoths, normally using very large spears-50
Archers: giant archers-140
Special: Giant shield bearers, some giants will carry massive wooden shields into battle to protect large amounts of their kin-50
Warships: None
Transports: Mammoths-4,000

Daily Population Gain: 25
Daily Mammoth Gain: 25

Other: giants are around twice the size of humans if not a bit taller

Last edited:
I'm interested, I'd like to start making a sheet soon. I just have a few questions:

1. What is a good range for population, especially for the high elf and dark elf idea I have?
2. We don't need to put numbers for the military? Is this part of the stats we're given?
3. Is there anything we need to know besides the Lore/Background paragraph?
4. Is income what the nation is getting per turn? Is total coin the total amount of money? What is a good or bad amount of coin?

Sorry for all of the questions, I just want to make sure I understand it all.

I'm interested, I'd like to start making a sheet soon. I just have a few questions:

1. What is a good range for population, especially for the high elf and dark elf idea I have?
2. We don't need to put numbers for the military? Is this part of the stats we're given?
3. Is there anything we need to know besides the Lore/Background paragraph?
4. Is income what the nation is getting per turn? Is total coin the total amount of money? What is a good or bad amount of coin?

Sorry for all of the questions, I just want to make sure I understand it all.
Not a problem muh dude, 1: I'll supply the Population based on what area you pick, if you want a higher population: 25Mil being the high and 2Mil being the low. 2: I will provide Troop stats in a DM, 3: Not that I can think of if you have any specific questions about the world you can DM me about them and I can answer you to clear things up. 4: I'll provide income and total coin once again based on the location you select.

If you want a good spot I can recommend several locations.

Thanks m8, appreciate your quick response. Should I PM you to see the locations or do you want to put them here so other people can see them? Also, I kind of like that boot shaped part on the lower right of Trurias, is that good The Forge The Forge ?

Thanks m8, appreciate your quick response. Should I PM you to see the locations or do you want to put them here so other people can see them? Also, I kind of like that boot shaped part on the lower right of Trurias, is that good The Forge The Forge ?
Those two maps are the only ones I have available, however all I need is a general area and I'll put you there later when I create the Political Map, yes thats a good area to start. Towns, Settlements and Castles will be on the Political Map which I am holding off on creating until I know how many players I can get for this game.

I'm almost done with this, I just want to put this here so you know I'm working on it

Nation Name: United Empire of Noblen-Achten (Separately Noblen Kingdom and Achten Empire)
Leader: Lord Emperor of the Union Von Schlieffen

Royal Flag of the Sacred Union
the_flag_of_house_targaryen_by_achaley-d958sbe.jpg

(From left to right, the heads represent dark, mixed, and high elves respectively)
Flag Motto: Though many, we are one.
Map:

titus_blankmap-2-png.348868

Races: 45% High Elves, 45% Dark Elves, 10% Mixed Elves
Government Type: Dual Monarchy
Capital: Grand City of Floran
Religion: Polytheism (Among others, High Elves usually prefer gods of growth and development while Dark Elves usually prefer gods of strength and power, but they pray to the ones they most need)
Total Coin: 226,000,000
Income: 520,000
Total Population: 23,500,000
Light Infantry:
Slashers: Dark Elves armed with quick swords- 10,000
Medium Infantry:
Enforcers: High Elves armed with shields and long swords- 20,000
Heavy Infantry:
Defenders: Dark Elves with large shields and spears- 25,000
Mages:
Dark Sorcerers: Dark Elves who heavily rely on a variety of powerful spells- 1,000
High Sorcerers: High Elves who heavily rely on a variety of defensive/support spells- 800
Light Cavalry:
Riders: High Elves with lances and javelin- 3,000
Heavy Cavalry:
Crushers: Dark Elves on armored horses with spears and shields- 2,500
Archers:
High Archers: High Elves armed with bows, arrows, and a backup sword- 12,000
Great Archers: High Elves with bows that launch arrows large enough to be used for close combat, and shields to defend from enemy archers- 5,000
Special:
Devastators: Troops either with siege equipment or massive magical potential that can crumble enemy walls and skewer many a man- 500
Warships:
Cogs- 120
Galleys- 60
Carracks- 55
White Navy: Ships built by Noblen that are faster/more maneuverable- 35
Black Navy: Ships built by Achten that are more stable and sturdy to shoot weapons and board other ships as well as ram- 35

Transports:
Cargo/Sailing ships- 300
Horses with/without wagons, etc.- 400

Last edited:
It me making a nation of gnomes and looking for the best hotel prices:

(Seriously creating a nation sheet)

vUtC0v0OZvcuxPnnRWsX_k1-YCfIOEiAk7J4hToRvTj2yg2NZn-ZJDHTbOa7Avo_MJvkHNm3F1wUZhqdW580bLnE4PzsOg7o2_uzLCVRssg_SieaCrSGmadkht3VuairXz2M-P59

Attachments

• gnome-armoursmall.jpg
    gnome-armoursmall.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
Valryn Commonwealth
Kingdom of a Thousand Cities of Ice

Government

The Valryn Commonwealth is ruled by the Grand Prince and the privy council. The decentralized nature of the Commonwealth is reflected in the power of the latter. Prominent princes and dukes sit on the council. The consent of a majority of the body is required to change significant laws, declare war, and grant, or remove, land titles.

Capital: Karth

Leader: Grand Prince Eniziver of the Vale
thOe0gqDJLZ2auz33kBzO1AhgUkFX0nCW03r2XWRqqNXg-ZdMrAHKG7MNXPoca1ROvL6PtjY_WVU5iKn3E-nUefohg50CwQY_C2WlJAEal-wHdwImr0aq1Q0JTDccd5WrJs5uP1o

Demographics

National Census

70% Gnome
20% Human
5% Goblin
5% Dark Elf

Total Population:

The Valryn archipelago may appear sparsely populated to any traveler at first. Scattered tribes of snow trolls have free range on most of the islands. Only the southern most city of Valzu is completely above ground. The capital of Karth has impressive, palatial structures above ground, but the majority of the city is deep beneath the earth where the rest of the Commonwealth lies.

After the defeat of Malador, the underground cities of the Commonwealth were opened to foreigners. Human refugees from surrounding territories flowed into the cities. Upon arrival, they set up sprawling neighborhoods of makeshift lodgings in the cavernous grand halls characteristic of most Valyrn undergrounds.

Other migrants came to study Gnome technology - or perhaps to simply see sights previously unseen by non-Gnomes.

Religion: Valryn cosmovision

The dominant belief system of the Commonwealth revolves around the living spirit of the earth and the live-bringing sun deity. However, most denizens are agnostic at best.

Geography

Map:
M_qVoYHI_ylf1PeA5_baNfbiXWLBhnKXSn1HS5FZFlh0hCsGM1iJWvGXClydDZYYZpUf4VBhzxPRwMZQvlOm3QnaKTvHbIc2I11Ij5N8S8FQHRdYhDK0tPkM7q-bVtesOroBq-3o

Map Key:
Karth
Green
PNsiosN1j722IJgWl5ifTBAO4sgMmw_lgGmBNELebEpdBGjlDBO4sBOjUZzMFosN57imLVQMPpQjqmGDcEWdPWDrlXf0gz2R0QpgLQB9S7XtLnoa1T5o4Sozq2IKZiAQ5Rnr6but
Valzu
Blue
Kt5NDlQoPK3l8XDifKmebagF0fgG0YzubKLUNJk-xs6UcUZ-qQh5LCcLUT9pOWPauhUJtzYeB85EKsu3rg85_0Pd1wOa69L0fSCTy-QhDmseSNuaoMiR6YSy91b6Cd0NI4prhUiM
Horrick Hall
Purple
zsfHpfw0XlFk4V2LLbYNpEui2yyWuFe11gc-fxGUiiLnZ22SCtNfPInm2RbqudEO1nNgDocsGocUrP7QeTCAs3WM2DijvwZJoCUm8ClIJl4WUbn0_wELalZi2yGQsIEwnOYjrZGo
Quoryn
Pink
bKMaD4xwYwscp_ek0yEknuapnKxE7v-b7pV3vQKSa6kAZV52U72YgZCCgD4RzHyV5VnSmvqjK_2upSvUN--FykwD-okOUCAh54ZxDLi_a2PtFQArO2BOxjEZc9QMYe6pBkvFvaGL
Nyfiport
Yellow
ESMQ-ScOB06YKruITK50MDaOr_8_8zZLML6I5F173NsUgS99VNy629cCh8iK7nSsJRWDOxbc0xZKPubKvQXs4r9Jz2t_Dd_5SQW_V24tEgdPJ3Ph5PrStv5beMA-ILTguO7gJ8eG

Economy

Total Coin:

Income:

Military

Land Forces:
Light Infantry:
Medium Infantry:
Heavy Infantry:
Mages:
Light Cavalry:
Heavy Cavalry:
Archers:

Valryn Airships (bomber):

Navy:
Warships:
Transports:
Air Transports:

Last edited:
A few Q's:

Will turns always start then?
Will you give us stats at 8pm or before?
And, will you create a new IC Thread?
Turns will have no set timing, you can post whenever and when I am online I will moderate, to tell time in the game every 4 days will be one year with Friday starting in Winter, Saturday Fall, Sunday Spring and Monday Summer...this will go on until someone wins or the game dies. No I will put an introduction to act as a divider for this thread and we just stick with this one. Conversations between nation leaders or negotiations between two nations can take place through PM as long as I'm informed of the results. I will get you your stats before 8pm probably sometime tomorrow in the middle of the day. Saturday I will be afk for a few hours due to a football game.

***This is just for info. I'll make everything look pretty as we move on
Nation Name: DwardenshireKingdom

Leader: Altum Pumilus Donaking

Races: 79.6% Dwarden Dwarf, 20.4% human

Government Type: Timocratic Monarchy

Capital: Magna Lacus
Religion: None
Total Coin: 62,420 Denar (in circulation)
Income: +9,363 Denar
Total Population: 80,416

Light Infantry: 1,200 total
Medium Infantry: 900 total
Heavy Infantry: 600 total
Mages: 100 total
Light Cavalry: 100 total
Heavy Cavalry: (None)
Archers: 300 Sagittarius
Special(Special is a custom unit you may create): Triarii “Third Line” 300 total
Warships: 7-12 Civilian ocean-going ships

Transports: Same 7-12 Civilian ocean-going ships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back