Lust for the Escape of Imagination

demiSpirit

Penchant for the Verbose
Heya everybody, you can call me, Demi!

I personally don't have the most rp experience, but tend to have quite the imagination and would love to collaborate with others and their characters in order to bring our characters, stories, worlds, etc. to life!

I spent a brief small amount of time about a year ago on a forum called Valucre. While I enjoyed most of my experience there, slow responses as well as my own troubles had me sadly backing out of the site, too guilty to go back since there were some rps I somewhat abandoned in the process. Though those threads had been inactive for quite some time.

Before Valucre, I had experience role playing via Skype with two of my other friends. It wasn't much, but it helped me gain a few skills and find an interest in roleplay.

Not too sure where else to go in this post. I'll probably start drafting up some characters and looking for rps now. Hope to collaborate with you guys soon!

Welcome to Rpn demiSpirit! I truly understand the guilt of abandoning roleplays you've started and never finished...I have made a handful that never saw completion or either I left them...but that does not stop me and shouldn't stop you either! There are many others who are guilty as well when it comes to GMing but w live and learn~

Anyways I wish you the best here. Oh and be sure to read up on the site rules and guidelines~

Users who are viewing this thread