Lurker-Turned-Member!

Elenix

Writing since forever.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'll start by saying I'm extremely new to the site. I only recently discovered after a few dismal attempts at locating a fitting partner through Reddit - I stumbled across this website by accident. After perusing a few of the posts, I realized that I would probably have way more luck meeting my needs here, and the people seem extremely friendly. I'll probably be looking to make an official post for "advertising" what it is I'm looking for, but as a baseline idea, I'm generally a sucker for fantasy/romance-based roleplays, in the likes of either more modern fantasy settings (think HP, Mortal Instruments, etc.), or medieval settings in the lines of GoT, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Also hi. My name's Jay, I'm 26 and I've been roleplaying for a very long time. I'm located in CST timezone (Texas in particular). I'm an avid writer, reader, and gamer! Whether you potentially want to RP or just want to chat, feel free to hit me up.

Welcome. Writing, reading, and gaming seems like a fair and balanced set of interests. Hope to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back