Good, Bad, Ugly

• Good Idea?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea?

• Ugly Idea...

• Total voters
Do you remember the 5-page rambling match that went on about Lunars being underpowered on EC1?

I personally would wait until they publish then next incarnation of Exalted, and see how it pans out for lunars.

I can understand your point though - with the ability to have graces forged, they've not only got the Combat corner covered (and enhanced with Sword attacks), but also pretty much anything else with  the other three graces.

Still, access to these power breaks is dependant on the ST - much like the Ranger's favoured enemy in D&D3e. It can be munchkinised to the max, but think of how many Sidereals are likely to be chasing them for promoting Wyld zones in Creation.

I personally haven't found them too bad in mixed games, especially watching them get fucked when they have to step through bureaucratic proceedures and stuff.

I can't say I remember that one...

Most likely I wasn't there for that... or I simply didn't read it...  :roll:

I am posting only to support this conversion on this forum.  It seems Tornado has stolen your thread on White-Wolf's forum.

You have, at least, my full support in this idea.

heh... it's okay... I'll steal back the thread there when I have alot more to add... like write ups on the 'aspects' of the lunars... ^_-

I've done some minor updates to the Faint Moon Project aka the terresterial lunars.

They can be found here Faint Moon.

I've updated their anima powers, all 5 aspects/castes. I've also done up the tells and totem animal section.

Comments, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back