• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lullabies

Lawrence -

I turned my attention to Cory as she asked me for M&Ms. "I think I do. Wait a minute," I told her, once more rummaging through my bag. I handed her the small bag, and one of my favorite songs started playing in the stereos. Hence, I reached for the control panel and increased the volume.

I took another sip from my flask and pylled the lever that reclined my chair. I got it most of the way back, hoping Heidi wouldnt mind too much. I turned onto myside and shut my eyes. I was starting to feel litte drowsy. I lay there for a second before opening them again. I imediatly saw deuce, and i just looked at him for a moment.

Cory~

"Thanks!" I gave Lawrence a smile, and opened the bag with my teeth, keeping one hand on the road. By the time we came to a rest stop, I was happily skipping from the drivers seat, and stretching my legs. "Alright! Lets head in the gas station, grab some snacks, and I guess it's Deuce's turn to drive!" I gave everyone a large grin and went inside the gas station to pay for the gas and grab some snacks. Alex followed close behind, running to grab a monster and some chips. I followed, seeing the others scatter about the gas station too. The clerk couldn't keep his eye on all of us, so I slipped a pack of matches into my sweater pocket. Someone caught my wrist though, and spun me around.

"Little girls like you shouldn't be stealing," A tall, creepy trucker guy said.

"Hey," Alex said, standing next to me. "Get your hands off of her." Although, my best friend didn't even add up to this burly guy who felt the need to tighten his grip on my wrist.

"Get the fuck off me," I snarled, twisting my arm. He just smirked at me.

Lawrence-

The moment Cory stopped the car, I went out to stretch my legs a bit -they were starting to get numb. I noticed Violet walking into the small store as I walked and ran around the gas station, without going too far away since I didn't want to get lost or to have the others go without me.

Violet-

I also went out, to breathe some fresh air and look at the sky. I walked in the station to buy myself a few things to eat that weren't candies. I walked by a tall, not-so-clean and beefy man, but looked down since he seemed aggressive and vicious. His presence intimidated me. I had already grabbed a few things, when I heard voices, immediately looking in their direction. I watched, frowning, as the big man grabbed Cory's wrist, not letting go. I walked to them, not knowing what to say -should I tell the cashier about it? Seek help? This guy clearly had bad intentions, and all I did was stare at the scene -I knew I wouldn't physically be of any help in this situation. I decided to go see the cashier. "Excuse me?," I asked with an alarmed voice.

Grace ot out when the car stoped. She got her wallet out of her bag in the back. She streched a little and walked confidently into the gas station. When she saw the trucker giving her friend trouble she walked over quickly. She pushed the truckee away forcefully at his shoulder. "Hey fucker! Leave her alone."

Deuce got off the van. Throwing his smoke to the ground and stepping on it. He walked to the gas station, behind everyone, but he heard something weird on one of the aisles of the store. He went trying to find the source of Cory. He finally got there and saw a man with his hands on Cory. He clenched his fists and ran over there. He was the same or even taller than him, he grabbed him by the neck of his shirt and lifted him up, smashing him to the wall of the end of the aisle. ''What the fuck are you doing?! Don't touch any girl you abusive piece of shit!'' His raspy Russian accent revealed itself, the words full of anger. He could beat this guys face in, but he first had to knew what he was doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cory~

"I totally had that under control," I muttered under my breath, trying to keep my cool. The guy was squirming under Deuce's grip, and I was scared he might hurt the dude. The cashier man was staring at us like we were crazy, and I had a feeling we needed to get out of there soon.

"Uhm, Deuce." I placed a hand on his shoulder gently, trying to get him to put the man down. "He's not worth it, we gotta go." Alex still looked scared when I turned back to him, so I gave a smile to them all as if I were completely fine.

"Lets get out of here, okay?" I quickly payed for the gas and a few snacks.

Violet-

I stared at the whole scene, still in front of the counter. I closed my eyes and letting out a gasp when I thought Deuce would hit the guy, but slowly opened them when I clearly didn't hear anything. I already had paid for my own food, and was waiting to walk out before doing so myself -just to make sure everyone was safe. I muttered a sorry about that to the cashier and looked over at Deuce, waiting for him.

(Guys, I'll be leaving in an hour or so for my chalet. I'll be back on Sunday! Keep it active, mmh?)

Grace

Iglared at the trucker as deuce attacked him, which impressed me When his voice became raspy and his russian accent showed I got shivers. After cory walked away i spat on his feet and walked away with her. On my way out i bought 2 six packs. The cashier gave me a strange look, but belived me when i pulled out my fake ID.

He heard Cory's voice, it didn't calm me down much, he looked at Grace and just looked back at him. He threw him to the floor, sending him sliding. He kicked his ribs and walked away, throwing his hood on and getting on the front seat of the van, turning it on and waiting for the others to get on.

Grace

I paid for the beer and walked to the van. I decided to sit by duece up in the front. I opened up a a beer with my bottle opener ring (if you don't know, look it up, they're pretty nifty.) "That was pretty awesome. I would offer you a beer but..." I said plainly.

He slightly smiled when he saw Grace sit with him. ''I can't drink and drive, sorry'' He said, still with his intimidating accent. He looked at her by the corner of the eye. He always taught she was beautiful, but he never said it, he sighed and leaned back.

((Gonna go swim! Bye! ))

Alex~

Cory was shaken up, but she hid it well. In a very unlike her way, she sat in the very back of the van. I would have joined her, but I felt right now she needed her space. Instead, I sat in the middle and popped open my monster. Someone took the seat next to me, but I was lost in my own music pouring from my earbuds, and the taste of my drink to notice who. Soon, we were back on the road and I felt myself get a little sleepy. I didn't want to sleep, though. I wanted to see everything we passed.

Lawrence-

This time, I was seated in the back of the backs, next to Cory once again. I removed my beanie and threw it on the seat, ruffling my hair. The atmosphere was pretty tensed and silent, and the others seemed pretty serious. Well, more than they were. I guessed something might have happened in there, but concluded it would be better not to ask for now. I yawned and looked outside my window at the road and sky. What will my parents do and say when they'd see I'm gone? Maybe they'll think I'm back to my old, delinquent self. The corners of my lips curled upward at this thought and I shook my head a little.

"I wouldnt let you have ome even if you wanted one. By the way.." grace turned around to everyone "anybody want a beer? Ive got plently." He held her beer up, swinging it a little. She normally didn't really like to share more than a sip, but she bought a lot of beer.

He tilted his head to Grace, god knows why she was so rude with him, no compatibility perhaps, he took a deep breath and grabbed a warhead from the ground. Apparently in the exchange of candy dozens of wrapped warheads poured out of his bag, he threw it in his mouth and didn't twitch or anything, just took the sour out of it. The sound of the engine rumbling and seeing the road advance was soothing, but, quite boring. He grabbed his iPhone and plugged it in to the radio, putting Hollywood Undead - Rain and stared at the road, seeing all the stuff pass by. Who knew what we were going to do when we arrived over there, what money would we use and where would we get more, he wouldn't hesitate on robbing or mugging, but, it wasn't fun doing it, a part of him died when he did it, but, family in front of anything, that's the reason he threw the biker away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back