ShadyBlaze

Awesomeness Prophet
Name: Luke Tathren

Height: 6'4 1/2

Weight: 195 with an athletic build

Race: Half-Elf/Human

Appearance
Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan.jpg

Personality(Just like...4 sentences or so you don't have a special snowflake that has every personality ever): Believes himself to be a laid-back kind of person who enjoys a good book on magic or learning more magic instead of getting into trouble with the higher ups, though sometimes he does get dragged into trouble due to his loyalty to his friends (If he does make any) all the while muttering "That we shouldn't be doing this" or "I would rather be learning that new spell I found in <Insert random magic book here>" or even "This is too damn troublesome", all the while in combat he is the guy you look too for combat tactics as he is very well-versed in all sorts of warfare arts due to his reading habits, while being highly skilled in the magic he picked out as well as with dual short blades

Bio(Entirely optional): I would rather people learn in the rp

Racial Attributes(Special things that set them apart from others. I.E super strength): Quick-footed (Agility), Tactician (Warfare Intellectual) Laid-back (Relaxed in many enviroments) Bookworm (Able to learn very quickly while reading, Expert Dual Wielder (Able to use his hand-picked short swords with excellent effectiveness)

Magic(Multiple magics allowed): Mostly Offensive Magic (IE Elemental Magic that has an Offensive aspect to it (Fire, Wind, Water, Electricity)  able to wield Elemental Magic as a weapon either using it on his weapons or fists or even throwing the magic like a fireball for example

Fire Element: Blaze Weapons (His Short Swords light up in flames), FIreball (Yep..fireball XD) Flame Fists (Fists are lit a blaze for punching and burning)

Wind Element: Wind Sharpen (Like the name says sharpens his weapons with wind), 

Water Element: Water Rope (Mainly used to take down enemies or tie them up for capture)

Electricity Element: Weapon Surge (Electrified weapons), Zap (Pretty much a Thundershock) ThunderBlitz (A charge/ tackle while his body is covered in electricity) Shock Jabs (Electrified Jabs)

Gear/Weapons/Equipment: Lightweight Elvish Battle-armor made for fast moving fighters, dual short swords, a bag of different things like spellbooks or other needs like food or currency

Skills: Pretty good Violinist (If they have Violins in this rp), Quick Reader able to gather information on said book quickly, cooking loves to cook his own food most of the time but due to his personality would rather have someone else do it, sparring when in a mood to learn

Likes: Learning, Cooking, Music, Ladies (Be they elf or human or even fairy), Books, Cloudgazing, Stargazing, Relaxing, Sleeping.

Dislikes: High and Mighty People, he responds with the line "Just because I'm half-elf, doesn't mean I can't kick your elf-ass from here to next week!" if they are elf while if they are human "Just because I'm half-human, it means I know what struggle truly means, being hated by both of the races you represent, looked down upon while trying to make a name for yourself, I will not falter in my dream!"

Strengths: Fast Learner, Very good fighter and tactician, loyal (Can be both a strength and weakness) 

Weaknesses: Loyal, sometimes lazy unless spurred on

Other(Optional bits): Listens to music on magic earbuds when studying or doing homework

(Let me know if I need to edit anything, also I hope that Appearance link worked, I don't know if it did lol, I didn't see a preview option so I don't know if I got it right)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back