Ludovico Doneeshi

cokemonster

One Thousand Club
I think I... wrote a little too much. You can uh... yeah. Sift through that.

Name: Ludovico Doneeshi

Race (you can make your own but dont be unrealistic or OP): Mel’kiot: A subset of the Mel genetically altered by Brekin Corp. in the hopes to produce Mel’s capable of receiving augments from their company. Various harmful side effects caused cancellation of said experiments within only a few generations of testing.

Appearance: 144cm. 54kg. Short and small. Teal skin, common enough if paler than a typical Mel’kiot. Slit ears with jeweled piercings. Big, auburn afro.

Behavior: Ludovico is an earnest boy in a man’s body when he’s talking about his work. Otherwise, he’s wary of anyone he doesn’t know. It’s a learned trait to question everything once one has dealt with enough scum in this tucked away pocket of space. Ludo has learned that one hard. Many times. He likens himself to that one United Solarus patriarch, Jeorge Hedge Jr. who had a similar saying. Fool him once? Shame on them. Fool him twice? He can’t be fooled again.

He can be boastful when provoked, and is not easily intimidated despite his minuscule social standing and literal standing. He’s quite thoughtful when he has a full glass of his favorite tonic.

Bio:  Ludo was raised on a ship and between planets most of his life due to his parent's trade. He got to see and learn about many cultures travelling with his mother on expeditions, and learned how to deal business from his father. When he failed to achieve formal certification, he distanced himself from his family to continue botany illegally in the recesses of space.

Role: Intergalactic Botanist. He’s the guy you go to when you can’t risk going to a real hospital, need info on others in his trade, or you just need something a little stronger than alcohol to get your mind spinning. He can have his uses when on the field as well, usually in the form of first aid or identifying local or mysterious organisms.

Affinity(Good or Bad or Neutral): Neutral? (I don’t really believe people are “Good” or “Bad”, so I’ll just go with Neut.)

Ship (Name and Appearance and Weapons): The YVPP-72 (Yulia Virgo Plantation Pod). It’s a small, rinky dink fix-her-up which has gone over many patches and hack jobs on its outer and inner hull, as well as the wiring which has vines intermingling within. It resembles a rectangular box with mute tans and browns. This particular ship is stained with splattered greens and blues which are definitely not painted on. The interior sports a compact design. 1 storage closet, 1 bath, 1 pilot seat. A couple of passenger stools. It is meant for a single or paired crew.

The main lure of the YVPP-72 is the competent laboratory station at a low cost. It allows for skilled practitioners (certified or not) to concoct toxins, produce medicinal compounds, expedite growth of and inject specific hormones into organic fauna specimens to alter them. They are the choice of those free-lance docs on the outer fringes of deep space, the ones too poor from acquiring their certification to purchase anything else.

Ludovico’s ship is equipped with a weak shield and one hidden mining laser overridden to produce 3-4 focused blasts before needing a new battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, I edited the CS to add appearance so if you can add a picture of your guy, that'd be great. Thanks!

Oh... wait. Hahaha! I think I misinterpreted what "Bio" meant. Like biology, but is it meant to be "Biography?"

Also, I have no pic that can capture what I'm thinking he looks like. Sorry.

Oh... wait. Hahaha! I think I misinterpreted what "Bio" meant. Like biology, but is it meant to be "Biography?"

Also, I have no pic that can capture what I'm thinking he looks like. Sorry.

Ok thats fine, but yeah Bio is biography on this one 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back