Surname: 

Lucatiel

Middle Name (Optional): 

None

What is your official DWMA Nickname?

Lulu

Yearbook Photo: 

image.jpeg

(Except she is Wearing the DWMA uniform, of course)

Female 

Height: 

163 cm

Hair Color: blue 

Eye Color:  blue

Standing

Are you an EAT or a NOT student? 

NOT

Are you a weapon or a meister?

Weapon

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you? 

Lulu is a Single Clawed gauntlet, currently not very sharp as she has only just recently discovered that she was a weapon, good for pummeling her enemies into submission, and maybe, eventually, cutting deep into Kishin once she has managed to increase her sharpness

image.jpeg

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA?

Brand new

How do you fight?

Lucy fights aggressively but logically, seeking out her opponent's weaknesses by testing them rather than waiting to find out. She would generally be the one to make the first strike and take the advantage of surprise unless she thinks the fight wouldn't go in her favour or it wouldn't help her any. Either that, or by being pushed too far emotionally

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? 

Say one thing for the destructive Lulu, she is dependable, if you need a job done, and have enough courage to talk to her, she will get it done as long as she gets something out of it.

Lulu is remarkably silent, speaking only on occasion or when it's necessary. This is down to the fact that she is rather friendless and was hated among most of the people of her school, making her great at keeping secrets.

Lucy is strong-willed and determined in her ideas, following things through to the end unless proven otherwise, in which she would take on board the advice

What would others say are your flaws? 

Lulu is definitely Easily angered, even small comments could cause her to glare at you with anger, and getting angry at her would almost guarantee a fight

Lulu is much too defensive, taking insult at everything, even simply saying nothing to her could annoy her

She is too quiet for her own good, not contributing much to conversations and generally not the best presence to have around

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more: 

Being too silent to talk, having a temper and allowing actions to speak louder than words, this amounts to Lucy being vicious to all those around her, having nothing going for her but her sheer brutality towards everything, be it her own allies, or the enemies, constantly yelling insults and appearing as threatening as she can to those around her. This is all mostly down to her belittling herself and having next to no self-confidence due to the fact that she knows others are much better than her in every aspect, so she tries to seem much bigger than she actually is.

when on her own,  she would usually curl up by herself and think about all the mistakes she had made that day, and how much her reputation had made her all the more infamous in the eyes of others, a soft-hearted individual with a cold exterior and constantly boiling with fears of different things, such as being killed or forgotten about, or even just being made fun of, despite her doing that already on her own. Her only soft spot is for animals, whom she likes to express herself to due to knowing they won't judge her.

On the rare occasion you find her either not incredibly angry about something or refusing to talk to you, she can be surprisingly kind and sympathetic and emitting an all-round comforting presence around you, a quiet lady who would sit by your side and do nothing but stay by your side until you feel remotely better. This is incredibly rare however.

What do you like?     

Animals

solitude

friends

What don't you like?

Being made fun of or being threatened

being spoken about

people who think they are better than her

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: 

Lucy lived happily with her mother and father, a seemingly average girl, okay at everything but not really the best at anything, a few friends but by no means popular, getting in trouble occasionaly but not too often, an average student at an average school for average people, nothing unique about her. However, this was all in the opinions of those around her, Lucy herself thought she was failing school and was never going to achieve anything, she was going to grow up friendless and alone and that her entire life was going to be spent achieving nothing. This horrified her at the very idea of it, amd it affected her on the outside, she suddenly became much more aggressive to those around her and considered everything an insult, compliments were always sarcastic and silence meant they were too good to talk to her, she got into more fights, which was odd considering she wasn't the largest or strongest girl, and her friends began pulling away from her, furthering her despair...

Then, she came. It was almost guaranteed that she was going to be bullied, I mean, who better to make fun of than a friendless idiot with anger issues? Her name was Sarah, a popular, athletic, high-grading student with quite a few friends like her, they began to torment Lucy at every corner, be it physically or emotionally, tearing up her work so she began failing classes, throwing her equipment away in the middle of the school day in areas that she was not allowed to achieve them, even simply pushing her and hitting her in the hallways. All this and Lucy told noone, it would have damaged her pride after all, and by this stage, that was all she had left.

so one day, as Sarah and Lucy were walking down the hallways, Lucy's hands began to feel incredibly heavy as she thought more and more pissed off at the idea of someone making fun of her, she saw that tall, athletic blonde ahead of her, not too far away as people began yelling something and parting away from her, she ran up behind Sarah and hit her as hard she could, her heat thumping in her chest before she noticed she'd hit the girl out cold, she hadn't imagined she had the strength until she looked at her hand. Her fingers had become metallic silver, and her nails had become longer and sharper with a sticky red substance stuck to her fingers, when she looked down at Sarah... There was blood. The girl was still breathing, and Lucy could feel all the judgemental stares of horror and disgust. Her mind was too confused to think about her situation so she ran, tears streaming down her face as everyone in the school yelled at her, calling her a murderer. 

Lucy ran until she got home to her family, the blood dried to her fingers, her head thumping with pain from ll the tears as she opened the door with her keys and sprinted to her room. Her parents weren't home from work yet, so she merely crumpled onto her bed and hugged a pillow, wondering what on earth was happening to her and what the hell she had done. She pondered this for a long while before her eyes slowly began to droop, a small bit of blood on her pillow and still stuck to her fingers. She fell asleep, despite it all and had numerous nightmares about it all.

after several hours had passed, her parenta pulled up in the driveway, walked in through the door and clumped up the stairs to her room, tlking to eachother all the way. "We got a phone call today Lucy..." Was all they said before enveloping there daighter with black and red hands, who had since begun crying once more. About another hour after that, she was told that she was moving to another school, a school called the DWMA, to which she gladly agreed, anything to get away from her tormentors. She showered, washing away all the blood and grime from earlier, then slept, waking up in the morning and packing her stuff before lying down and watching TV for the rest of the day, with nothing better to do. This went on until she finally got on a train to her school, a school for weapons like her. She still hadn't discovered away to turn her hands back to normal and her hands felt constantly heavy, but the DWMA was going to fix that for her.

How do you feel about the DWMA? 

"I'm glad I'm moving there, anything is better than my old school"

Why have you joined the DWMA? 

"I'm a weapon, and it's the only place for a weapon like me"

What motivates you? 

"The idea of making new friends"

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

"To become much stronger than I am and to achieve great things academically"

Other

Personal Items: 

none

Other Important Facts:

She finds it difficult to transform into a weapon under pressure, but can do it with relative ease in a calm enviroment

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kawai Dragon, Trust

I have tried sending you a PM twice now and it doesn't seem to be going through. I haven't had any problems PMing other people so I recommend looking into that. If it is going through and I'm not seeing it, please let me know because then the problem is on my end and I need to look into it. 

Regardless, here is the PM I have been trying to send you: 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hello there and welcome to Soul Eater: The Perfect Order! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I have a few comments that I’d like to discuss with you prior to official acceptance. I apologize if the points seem brief and blunt. I’ve been running around trying to figure out the new site and I’m a bit short on sleep overall. A few comments include: [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Unless you can show me a canon weapon that is one character whose weapon form is two completely separate pieces (I honestly haven’t looked…), then there is a limit of one gauntlet. I don’t think it makes sense for one character to turn into to completely separate pieces unless the person can literally physically cut themselves in half. [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I would like to see a few more strengths. [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]You say she can easily get into fights, but you don’t describe how she fights in the “How do you fight?” section. This is highly contradictory. Either she doesn’t fight on her own or she does and if she does get into fights even if they’re brawls more than fights, you should describe how she fights. [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I honestly don’t find that the idea of being stuck in a partial transformation would be very conducive to a story or to roleplaying in general given the way everything else is written. You say she [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]doesn’t [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]fight, but at the same time, she threw a punch and with her hands stuck in gauntlet mode, this could happen with other PCs and kind of makes it [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]a bit [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]too dangerous. I still don’t have a system for player vs. player combat and I really don’t want to have to make one. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Let me know your thoughts on them and we can discuss further. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Also, let me know if this color is too bright or dark. I’m struggling with colors at the moment and trying to find ones that work on all themes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Siren[/SIZE]

@Kawai Dragon, Trust

I have tried sending you a PM twice now and it doesn't seem to be going through. I haven't had any problems PMing other people so I recommend looking into that. If it is going through and I'm not seeing it, please let me know because then the problem is on my end and I need to look into it. 

Regardless, here is the PM I have been trying to send you: 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hello there and welcome to Soul Eater: The Perfect Order! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I have a few comments that I’d like to discuss with you prior to official acceptance. I apologize if the points seem brief and blunt. I’ve been running around trying to figure out the new site and I’m a bit short on sleep overall. A few comments include: [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Unless you can show me a canon weapon that is one character whose weapon form is two completely separate pieces (I honestly haven’t looked…), then there is a limit of one gauntlet. I don’t think it makes sense for one character to turn into to completely separate pieces unless the person can literally physically cut themselves in half. [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I would like to see a few more strengths. [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]You say she can easily get into fights, but you don’t describe how she fights in the “How do you fight?” section. This is highly contradictory. Either she doesn’t fight on her own or she does and if she does get into fights even if they’re brawls more than fights, you should describe how she fights. [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I honestly don’t find that the idea of being stuck in a partial transformation would be very conducive to a story or to roleplaying in general given the way everything else is written. You say she [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]doesn’t [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]fight, but at the same time, she threw a punch and with her hands stuck in gauntlet mode, this could happen with other PCs and kind of makes it [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]a bit [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]too dangerous. I still don’t have a system for player vs. player combat and I really don’t want to have to make one. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Let me know your thoughts on them and we can discuss further. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Also, let me know if this color is too bright or dark. I’m struggling with colors at the moment and trying to find ones that work on all themes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Siren[/SIZE]

I'm really sorry

I was out most of the day as me and a few friends went out bowling! I'll go change it all now!

really sorry again ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry

What are you apologizing for? Mistakes in the character? No need... really. I don't expect everyone to submit a character with absolutely no need to fix anything. In fact, I can bet you that nearly everyone in this rp has had to change a thing or two on their character. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back