Lucas Grayson

Leusis

Two Thousand Club
Cameron_Smith.0.jpg

Name: Lucas Grayson

Nickname(s): Freak (Given to him by his sports friends due to his abnormal size, strength and speed for his age)

House Request: N/A

Wand Request:

wand-black-quite_long-ball_handle.png

Ebony wood with a dragon heartstring core, measuring 13 inches in length with a rigid flexibility according to Pottermore.

Ebony

This jet-black wand wood has an impressive appearance and reputation, being highly suited to all manner of combative magic, and to Transfiguration. Ebony is happiest in the hand of those with the courage to be themselves. Frequently non-conformist, highly individual or comfortable with the status of outsider, ebony wand owners have been found both among the ranks of the Order of the Phoenix and among the Death Eaters. In my experience the ebony wand’s perfect match is one who will hold fast to his or her beliefs, no matter what the external pressure, and will not be swayed lightly from their purpose.

Bio: Growing up in Kodiak Alaska, Lucas was raised by his single father for seemingly one purpose, athletics. It didn't matter if it was football, hockey, or wrestling, so long as it involved impressive physical ability and tenacity. What was one to expect after all, having a father who had his division one scholarship snatched away from him due to a knee injury? It was clear to Lucas from a young age that his father was attempting to live out his youth through his son, though Lucas shouldered such a burden and carried it forward just as he did everything else, despite his young age. Training endlessly with his father, Lucas strived to perfect his physical form, easily making him one of the highest prospects for division one football in the entire nation by his sophomore year. (I'll definitely be editing this to include more, just trying to get my profile up before everybody starts getting to the school.)

Personality: Lucas is simply a very determined individual, unwavering in his loyalty to those he cares for and his drive to push himself to new heights in his athletics, which he enjoys greatly. Most would of course assume a teenage boy would be more at home playing video games and hanging out with friends. Lucas is different in the fact he prefers physical challenge and the thrill of contact sports over everything, many believing that he is just an adrenaline junky and meat head. His determination however, has proven to be a hindrance in his relationships with friends however, many finding his quiet nature coupled with the intensity of his iron will and size to be quite overbearing at times, making many people uncomfortable around him.

Strengths:

- Physically superior to nearly everyone in his age group and a large majority of adults.

- A will and pain tolerance that would carry him through fire and back for a snickers if he was hungry enough.

- Extremely loyal to those he deems deserving of it.

Weaknesses:

- Lacking in social skills and graces

- Loyalty is a double edged sword, sometimes putting Lucas in dangerous situations he isn't prepared for.

- A lack of interest in things that he doesn't find interesting limits his ability in such tasks greatly.

Class Ratings: (How your character is going to do in each of the classes, on a scale from 1-8 from best to worst)

1.) Transfiguration

2.) Defense Against Dark Arts

3.) Intro to Wizard Transportation/Flying/and Portkeys

4.) Care of Magical Creatures

5.) Herbology

6.) Charms

7.) Potions

8.) Astronomy

Miscellaneous: Lucas has a Great Grey Owl

170px-Bartkauz_0504025_w.jpg

Just want to say I intended for this to be way better, but seeing as I'm super busy lately I just decided to get a really rough draft out so I could at least participate until I get more free time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back