• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Loyal Protecter (Bearbar, Robin)

Charity

I nodded and started to follow Zachary. I held onto my brother's hand walking quietly. I looked around as we walked, never really leaving the castle much I wanted to see as much as I could.

Melody

It hurt, they had whipped me trying to get the info of where the dragons were out of me.

Hiel

After a few hours of waiting. The majority of the group finally arrived, ready to help me. I smiled softly to myself as we started to head towards the location that they were holding my mate.

Tyrone

I smiled at my sister as we kept looking around. I know that Charity doesn't get out of the castle very much, so I loved seeing her curiosity.

Zachary

I remained silent as we kept walking. I looked back at the siblings. "Where are we going precisely? Your advisor failed to tell me that before we left." I said.

Melody

I whimpered as they dragged me outside and chained me up. They thought this would stir up everything in the area. I whimpered lightly as my back touched the pole I was tied up to.

Charity

I looked at Zachary and smiled."To where Hiel and Melody are." I saw as I saw some wildflowers ahead. I run forward and bend down to pick them.

@Robin man

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back