• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lover of Food RP

Floofle

One of my really good lady friends felt like she couldn't be seen wanting to eat a lot, so to relieve the stress of everyday life we would RP together eating really good food with these long descriptions and contests and such, and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had because we formed a bond and a friendship I'll never foeget; and I've always wanted to find someone similar so I could create another deep bond and help someone else through their troubles and make them feel loved and cared for through RPing in this way. If anyone would like this, feel free to message me or comment.

my characters are in love with cooking, one does vegetarian dishes the other specializes in desserts and stir fry with many spices and sauces

my characters are in love with cooking, one does vegetarian dishes the other specializes in desserts and stir fry with many spices and sauces

Would you enjoy this kind of role-play though? Are the characters human? Or dragons? xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back