Lovely to meet you all~

Tallia

Little Lark

Hello!

You may all call me Tallia. I'm a student right now, and lucky for me, this summer I have a light course load. (The lightest I've had since I was 15!) I started college shortly before I turned 16, so this marks my 5th semester. Between finishing high school and working at the same time, I haven't had much time to write.

But that all changes now!

I have made several resolutions for myself this summer, and one of them is I will write. So I have decided to throw myself back into forum RPing! I haven't done this in a while, so I may be rusty. As a matter of fact, I probably am rusty. But I will write until I am better than I ever was before. I am quite open to constructive criticism-- please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I prefer fantasy RPs, and I ambitiously plan to join detailed RPs. (After all, I spent last semester hunched over the works of William Shakespeare, so I'd like to delude myself into thinking I learned more than where I can find Red Bull at 4AM.) I wouldn't decline a particularly unique plot of another genre. I am not fond of 1x1, but I do enjoy small groups.

Outside of RP, I enjoy art history, video games, and cats. I have resolved to paint my nails more, learn to cook, and use my free time for self-improvement via free Khan Academy web courses. I am always open to making friends, so if I seem interesting to you, but you're all booked up for RPs, feel free to PM me anyway!

Hope to see you around!

Hello and welcome to rp nation Tallia. I'm Beebe Or BB for short. You put a lot of effort into this so kodos for that. If you ever need someone to rp with or have questions just ask. i can also just chat if you wish

Ello! I'm Random Factory, or Darkersoul on some sites. I enjoy Fantasy RPing. I have quite a bit of experience. I hope to see ya round!

Welcome to our family @Tallia!

I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine!

BTW

You're actually FOLLOWING your resolutions?

I can respect that man, I can respect that!

(please don't mind the avatar, it was a dare)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back