Lovely Spirit Guardian: Pure Heart [Inactive]

Nyx tilted her head slightly "I guess you have a point..." she muttered before brushing her hair back ou of her face. "Okay s i get the pure hearts fend off shadows... but what are the shadows after? what do they have to do to bring back this.. Souless King?"

"They are after despair and hate" She said with a more serious tone now "When a spirit is darken it radiates hate and despair and that's what abyss collects." She said softly. "With enough of it collected they'll flood the seal with this despair and hate and it will surely shatter it allowing the king to rise" She said. "However by collecting spirit charms we can use the power of joy,courage,hope and light to strengthen it thus stopping them"

"So by stopping abyss and aiding people and spirits will collect enough charms in no time"

Zeon watched on through his portal. How ridiculous! Next time he shall go himself, to prove the futility of their actions. For the more they are, the stronger he gets. He steps through a portal and steps out onto a building.

Nyx nodded slightly. "Alright... so are these the charms" she held up the heart. "Or are there other we have to get?"

Soyo nodded. "Yes indeed that's the Charm of Joy and we also have Madoka's Charm of Courage so that gives us two charms and more to go" As she stood up. "I suspect abyss will not make it easy and they will be attacking likely even more now that they know another pure is around, so keep that charm on your person and just put it on your brace and do what you did before and you can transform again." She said before softly twiddling her thumbs.

"So I also had a question, how would you feel about taking us in you know in fox form. You see we can't quite go back yet and we don't exactly have a place to stay for the moment"

((Chapter 1 should be wrapping up))

Zeon put an illusion around himself, giving him short black hair and red eyes. His eyes glowed eerily. "It disgust me to take this form but for my cause I shall be called...Enzo." He then disappeared.

Nyx held the charm up to the light a moment before nodding. She blinked when asked if they coudl stay with her. She scratched the back of her head in thought. Soyo had brought nothing but trouble since she nearly triped over her that mormning but she was already in way to deep to just walk away from the whole mess. She sighed softly "Sure, I mean, i dont think it would be much of a problem.. my mom is rarely home. Just have to go food shopping cause theres nothing at the house." she smiled a bit

Soyo's eyes seem to brighten as she was quick to clap her hands together. "Oh Thank you Thank you, I promise we won't be any trouble at all" She said with a grin over to Madoka. "Oh yeah..!" She said going into her back that she was carrying in her fox form, as she pulled out the board from before. "I saw that you had broken this and I felt bad so I found some wood spirits and they helped me out with it" She said softly. "I didn't mean to get it broken after all"

Nyd doubted the valitiy of the statemeant but wasnt about argue.they needed eachoth at this point so it was easiero work wit then against.

Madoka gave a smug look. "My board is..... Eh oh well I shouldn't have left it out anyways. " she took the broken board back. She placed it a small bag which seemed to make it disappear.. Madoka signed. "Danger averted for now..."

lumikou updated Lovely Spirit Guardian: Pure Heart with a new update entry:

Episode Two: Lets Go! Preparation For The Cultural Festival Begins!

With the cultural festival right around the corner, Soyo comes up with a plan to appeal to the spirits of the area with a wonderful booth along. However with the dead line closing in the team finds themselves even more in trouble while the actions of abyss continue to heat up this time targeted at the festival preparation.
((For this episode were gonna have Selene summoning the next attacking abbysite. So pretty much will swap around abbysite summoning for each episode so we have a fair...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Soyo wold softly yawn as she would wake up softly cuddled in the side of nyx's room. A yawn escaping her as she looked at the time with a frown. "Doesn't she have to wake up" She said softly as she would stand up stretching out" It would be another day of helping the darken spirits likely. "Madoka are you awake?" She said looking to where her sister had chosen to sleep.

Madoka was wide awake when Soyo had asked if she was awake. She looked at her with a strange gaze. "Oh Hey. Yeah i'm awake. Actually I have been awake since 4:00." She said as she stretched her fingers out. Madoka pulled out a cookie for no reason.

The sound of the radio coming on roused Selene from her sleep and she rose, stifling a small yawn. She pulled herself out of bed and changed clothes, working on her hair as she headed for the kitchen. She was none too plussed about going into school recently. The activities of the culture festival always made everyone so cheery so it was difficult to be subtle and have any effect. She had a reputation about being clumsy and oblivious and used that to full effect to add extra stress and slow progress in any way she could. However, someone always seemed to be there to pick up her slack.

Zeon, disguised as Enzo walked into the school early morning, before there were plenty of students. He ambushed the principal. "I am a new student here." He said as darkness filled the room. "You will enroll me here with no trouble." The principal, seemingly in a daze just nods and starts typing on his computer. Enzo walks out and shadows emerge and wrap around him, putting him in uniform.

Nyx was deeply asleep resting after all the excitement form the day before coupled with the usual stress of school and homework. The teen was pretty much dead to the world until her old fashion alarm clock went off startling her awake but no where near the degree it had the previous morning. Nyx shot into a siting position before just groaning and flopping back into bed hitting the off button on her alarm wanting to sleep some more.

Madoka jumped on Nyz. She wasin her small fox form and stared at het with her bright brown eyes. "Wakey Wakey!. You need to get up!. Hey big sis help me get her up please."

"Oh dear she is still asleep" As she would quickly jump on to the bed pulling out a leaf she would smile as she would move to tickle nyx's nose with the leaf. "Come on nyx got up there is school and you don't wanna be late and more so we also don't wanna be late" She said loudly. "Starting today will be going to your school as well isn't that great!?"

Nyx groaned batign the leaf away, she was tempted to just roll over and burring her head in the pillows but she had a feeling that wouldn't stop them. "Oh yes tones of fun..." she grumbled tiredly before sitting up. "Alright, alright I'm getting up." She yawned scratching the back of her head.

Selene had a simple bacon and egg bagel with some orange juice for her morning meal. Running a bakery at least ensured she always had the necessary stuff for a meal such as that, bacon being the only odd ingredient. She finished hermall and washed the dishes, putting them away after. There was rarely any noise from the bakery unless there was a customer.

Madoka had jumped off of Nyx and turned into her full human form, fully dressed for school. "Lets hope that we aren't attacked by any abyssite. That would not be pleasant. No indeed." Madoka commented as she opened Nyx's window. "I'll scout ahead ok?"

Nyx nodded slightly "sure, sure" she muttered as she got out of the bed to start her usual morning routine to get ready for the day.

Soyo would smile as she watch madoka head off her little sister always filled with such energy it was almost contagious really, soyo body would grow to as she seen dress in the green uniform of the school. "That's a good idea I'll go ahead to as well, I'll need to introduce myself after all and my sister" She said with a smile. "Don't be late and don't forget your brace and charm its very important to carry those with you" She smiled before skipping out the door happily.

Nyx was brushing out theknots from her messy hair but managed not nod. "Alright. I wont." She yawne as she finshed. She quickly got dressed in her uniform making sure to pute the strange magic brace on her wrist. She stared at it a moment before rummaging through her dresser to pull out her wrist band to cover it never being one to draw attention to herself. "Plus... if the abysals are supposed to be everywhere last thin I need is knowing where I live..." she mutered softly before grabbing the rest of her school books and going down stair to grab a quick breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back