Lovely day to all!!

InfinityCalix

Generally awkward dude
"By nature of definition, only the coward is capable of the highest heroism" -David Gemmell

Hello, I am InfinityCalix
I am...someone. Obviously. But, I am someone with a love for writing and creating new stories and characters. I also love doing RPs with friends. That being said, I'm here to do just that. Make more friends, and do some RPs with some of the cool people I can meet online here on RPNation.

I'm always up for RPs, and I'm willing to do RPs ranging from fandoms to original stories. Sometimes I even like to mix things up and crossover worlds and lore. As someone who RPs, I like to think of myself as literate. I choose to write 5+ lines when doing RPs. More than that, I try my hardest to write out all the details of my characters, what they're doing, how they act, even little quirks here and there. So being on here, I'd like to find other people who like to RP in a similar fashion. Detailed, literate, and interested in building cool stories and just making friends with the people you meet!

That being said, a little thing about me; I am a fan of books, namely Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (As well as the many other books by Rick Riordan). I am also a fan of live-action tv shows, superheroes, anime, and cartoons, like (but not limited to) Boku no Hero, RWBY, or Avatar the Last Airbender. Video games, like Halo, Destiny, Outlast, The Witcher, Assassin's Creed. I am also, a very big fan of DnD, I love to draw my own characters, and I especially love to play with my friends. (Note: my profile picture is my own original character, Gnome the Shadow Elf. The drawing was drawn digitally by an IRL friend of mine and is based off a drawing of the same character I did myself.)

I'm really looking forward to RPing with the people I meet here. If anyone has questions for me, or want to try doing an RP with me, feel free to message me whenever! Thank you all for your time, and I'll catch you all later!!
-InfinityCalix

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop telling your story." -Orson Welles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back