Love Squares and Other High School Fun (Looking for males)

Nutter

Dazed and Confused
It's true, honestly. I'm just looking for a little fun over here. Lately I've been a bit bored, so I was wondering if I could maybe entice a few awesome persons into doing a small group rp with me.

Now, I'd like everyone to know now that I haven't thought about this idea for more than a day at most, so it's really just me grasping onto a thought that once whirred through my mind before bed. I'm open to suggestions as to the plot and everyone's thoughts as well.

Okay, enough blabbering, here it is:

High school cliques are just a fact that students have come to terms with, but just because one isn't in the same friend group as another doesn't mean things don't overlap. In homeroom, the hallways, classes, on the bus - different groups are bound to, no, forced to interact.

Just four high school kids, each doing their own thing, each with their own priorities and social groups.

Another undeniable part of high school are relationships. Boys like girls like boys and so on. In some cases boys like boys and girls like girls. Love is spurned and then shut down. Confessions and rejections happen.

Two girls, two guys, and a whole lot of unrequited love.

Basically, if you feel like skipping everything I've just written (which I get, I'm impatient too with these things), this rp is about a giant love-square thing. I don't have a better way of explaining than this: Girl 1 likes Boy 1 who likes Girl 2 who likes Boy 2 who likes Girl 1.

Let's see what these kids do about their unrequited love. Will they fight? Will they give up? Will they forgive? Forget? The possibilities are what this rp will explore. It's rather cliche, but I'm down if you are.

The characters:

Girl 1 - The princess. (Played by me ^-^)

Boy 1 - The dork. (Played by @UniLad246)

Girl 2 - The jock. (Played by @KaiaWolf)

Boy 2 - The rebel.

So, who's up for some fun?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back