• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love....Square??

I suggest anime pictures for appearance. Well, for my own convenience xD What would the others say about this? And more importantly, what would you prefer, @Ravian?

I have no idea if I have a say-so in this but anyways,

I think anime would work unless you wanted this roleplay to have more of a realistic setting. But of course, it depends on realistic people you find attractive (all anime guys and girls are attractive {who can say no}) everyone has their own opinions ~

Well alright! Anime characters it is then!

@Amanda Cromwell how does it sound to you?

Yeah so my character's up! I would just wait for you character sheets. Whoever makes first gets the role(but if you don't pass the required requirements then you won't though. But I'm not that strict :D !)!

[QUOTE="Amanda Cromwell]I am really not a fan of Anime pictures because it's hard for me to find so times

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear that... I thought that maybe since they are drawn pictures of mostly fictional individuals, it'd be much easier to find what you're looking for (or like in my case, to draw what you have in mind). If you're having trouble finding appropriate pictures that match your taste, I can always try to help (^w^) Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll try searching for something of your description and maybe PM the suggested picture . Or if it was just a form of speech, your whole sentence, then I apologise for the misunderstanding. (๑•_•๑) I just have trouble finding the images of existant people that'd suit my character's appearance.

I'm just gonna finish my drawing (I hope simple base colour is alright though) and maybe get on with the sheet~

[QUOTE="Amanda Cromwell]I am really not a fan of Anime pictures because it's hard for me to find so times

[/QUOTE]
I can help you look for a picture if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back