Love Live: Burning Passion!! - Additional IC

theManCalledSting said:
Asuka: *Blushes* "Wh-What are you going to do?!"
Arisu:Shush *Puts finger on her lips* Oh I'm not going to do much Asuka just play with you *touches her cheeks* Your quite warm hmh

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's sad that I'm only just noticing this tab...Oh well!)

Kaiya: Hey party people! It's Kaiya! Happy to hear me? Because you're going to be hearing more soon!

TaraSobiki said:
(It's sad that I'm only just noticing this tab...Oh well!)
Kaiya: Hey party people! It's Kaiya! Happy to hear me? Because you're going to be hearing more soon!
Arisu:I'm busy over here with someone!

MrNeko said:
Arisu:I'm busy over here with someone!
Kaiya: Whaaa? Nonsense! Everyone has time for a introduction! Won't take that long anyway! *inhales deeply*

"Kaiya Nataga, 2nd year and all time beauty! Singer with the style and charm!" *magical girl pose*

TaraSobiki said:
Kaiya: Whaaa? Nonsense! Everyone has time for a introduction! Won't take that long anyway! *inhales deeply*
"Kaiya Nataga, 2nd year and all time beauty! Singer with the style and charm!" *magical girl pose*
Asuka: "SAVE ME!"

Mitchs98 said:
Of course, sitting her silently and not talking to anyone and doing her best not to check them out was painful. Even moreso once Asuka started speaking about her being the sexiest idol amongst them. Rin quickly glanced back and forth at her as she spoke, stealing glances at her body; which of course she had to admit she did have a great figure...not even taking into account her boobs she was constantly bragging about.
It takes Yui all night to work on it, but she's satisfied as she's finally done. The red paint is finally dry on her huge cardboard sign, and all she needs to do is show her new archrival nemesis. Yui runs over to Arisu, clearly displaying a sign that reads--"You've been warned, flat-chested b*tch."

Yui: There's only room for one white haired maniac in Oka-chan's life... and it's me! +w+

ItsEndless said:
It takes Yui all night to work on it, but she's satisfied as she's finally done. The red paint is finally dry on her huge cardboard sign, and all she needs to do is show her new archrival nemesis. Yui runs over to Arisu, clearly displaying a sign that reads--"You've been warned, flat-chested b*tch."
Yui: There's only room for one white haired maniac in Oka-chan's life... and it's me! +w+
Asuka: "Uh... Thank you?" *She was unsure if this was a good thing...*

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
Asuka: "SAVE ME!"
ItsEndless said:
Kaiya: if that's the case then I'll be the brown haired maniac! Oka I'm coming for you~!

ItsEndless said:
Arisu: Uh well I'm on top of her she's mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back