• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love kills (occ)

I was thinking we could start off with the Sallija family performing? Or even having it being a big event latter in the evening to give the characters a little time.

I was thinking we could start off with the Sallija family performing? Or even having it being a big event latter in the evening to give the characters a little time.
Nayla wouldn´t attend something like that, she see´s it a waste of time and has Pan if she wants entertainment like that.

Oh of course, but it would allow for the characters to all kind of congregate together. Peasants and Nobles alike would want to see the Amazing Sallijas ;)
Nayla:
"Amazing? The only amazing thing is how incredibly bored i can get while attending this so called entertainment."

Yep that would fall under the rouge class ;)

i meant the social classes, though maybe he'd be a commoner i guess.

anyway, there royal family that needs protectin'? he'd lend his services to the highest bidder, and is one of the most skilled mercenaries in all of *the Empire?

i meant the social classes, though maybe he'd be a commoner i guess.

anyway, there royal family that needs protectin'? he'd lend his services to the highest bidder, and is one of the most skilled mercenaries in all of *the Empire?
I think both royals are very well able to protect themselves, however there surely would be a total guard.

Dunno if they would take mercenaries...

Its not like I don't like your idea, I just want to make sure it is a suitable thing for Nayla to do, who is in charge for such things, as it's military and security business.

it's basically him and a group of several others, all highly trained, that lend their services to whomever. of course, their most frequent purpose being bodyguard and such. though there are a couple rumors of more shady things that he's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back