• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
(Yeah, started break on Saturday, but I've been crazy busy seeing friends and family)
Her golden gaze locked onto Spencer, watching as he stared at the sky. A special relationship? What could that mean? Normally, she would assume that meant they were close like family, but his hesitation seemed to suggest more. Her mind was jumping between all sorts of theories and ideas, but nothing seemed to fully make sense. She watched as his hand then moved to his arm once more. "Did something happen to your arm? You keep mention being saved and every time you do you grab your arm. Did you get hurt?" Her curious gaze bounced between his glinting green eyes and the spot on his arm he held. "As for your friends, I never meant leave them behind. You guys need each other. I just meant don't be afraid to do what makes you happy rather than just following the pack."
Wolflily Wolflily

Ariao froze when Leo stepped in front of her again, her heart pounding in her chest. Is it possible....? She thought, but quickly cut it off, her grip on her backpack strap tightening until her knuckles turned white at his words. If she went off her assumption that Spencer had acted as he did for a reason earlier when he dragged her out of class, then was it possible that it was something on the Mythical side at play? But until she could talk to her friends, she would be keeping that to herself. "I'm not...saying it's a bad thing...but I'm worried on what it could mean." She said quietly, finally managing to break eye contact with him again as the warning bell rang. "Come on, we'll be late for class." Letting out a sigh, she shoved her hands into her pockets, balling them into fists once they were hidden from view.

"One, I didn't follow you. Like you, I chose to skip class. And two, I've got a couple of questions to ask you." Avery said slowly, pausing once he was a bit away from Melody. "Though whether or not you'll believe me when I ask them is an entirely different matter." He added, tossing the head of the dummy so that it bounced to land near her.

"Forget this." Travis muttered, heading into the school grounds just as Daphne and Hitaka came up. Taking in a deep breath, he started trying to sift through the scents to find his mate's.

*Please tell me this is normal behavior for when someone finds their mate.* Hitaka commented to Daphne as he shifted into his human form as well, looking between her and Travis warily.

(RIP. xD I think I'm still half asleep. It's the class right before lunch at this point, so about 11:30ish, give or take.)

Okay xD If you want I could start a scebe for him and Alice. Alice doesnt usually stay at the school for long anyways lmao. I see her as the type to skip when she gets bored. //

Just outside of the courtyard for the High School, Alice leaned against the perimeter wall. She waited for at least one person to walk by. Skipping classes werent fun going alone. Then again attending school was just as worse. There could be a chance she would run into her former pack here.

Inside, nearing the cafeteria, Asuto opened his backpack to look for a certain item he needed. He wanted to keep to himself this lunch period. He didnt have any friemds to talk to, and the way he carried himself made things slightly worse in that perspective. He knew he would stick out like a sore thumb no matter how he tried.

(Yeah, started break on Saturday, but I've been crazy busy seeing friends and family)
Her golden gaze locked onto Spencer, watching as he stared at the sky. A special relationship? What could that mean? Normally, she would assume that meant they were close like family, but his hesitation seemed to suggest more. Her mind was jumping between all sorts of theories and ideas, but nothing seemed to fully make sense. She watched as his hand then moved to his arm once more. "Did something happen to your arm? You keep mention being saved and every time you do you grab your arm. Did you get hurt?" Her curious gaze bounced between his glinting green eyes and the spot on his arm he held. "As for your friends, I never meant leave them behind. You guys need each other. I just meant don't be afraid to do what makes you happy rather than just following the pack."
Wolflily Wolflily

When Brandy mentioned a pack, Spencer felt his blood run cold. Had she figured out what he was? And that Avery and Penelope were his packmates? No... There was no way she would know. He gave her no indication or hint to that. Besides, if she did know what he was, she probably wouldn't be with him right now. Maybe she just meant it as a figure of speech.
"I do what makes me happy along with following their orders. But... It's hard to explain my life right now and where I stand among Avery, Penelope, and Ariao... Once we get to know each other a bit better I can tell you more about it. As a matter of fact, if you come sit with me at lunch today, you can meet them all and get to know them better yourself." Once he was through describing that, he addressed her previous question. "Oh, no... Well, I did get hurt, which is why Avery and Penelope found me and took me in. That was how they saved my life. But, no... Its just out of habit, I guess," he answered her, knowing if he showed her the mark, she would only question her more.

Ariao froze when Leo stepped in front of her again, her heart pounding in her chest. Is it possible....? She thought, but quickly cut it off, her grip on her backpack strap tightening until her knuckles turned white at his words. If she went off her assumption that Spencer had acted as he did for a reason earlier when he dragged her out of class, then was it possible that it was something on the Mythical side at play? But until she could talk to her friends, she would be keeping that to herself. "I'm not...saying it's a bad thing...but I'm worried on what it could mean." She said quietly, finally managing to break eye contact with him again as the warning bell rang. "Come on, we'll be late for class." Letting out a sigh, she shoved her hands into her pockets, balling them into fists once they were hidden from view.

"One, I didn't follow you. Like you, I chose to skip class. And two, I've got a couple of questions to ask you." Avery said slowly, pausing once he was a bit away from Melody. "Though whether or not you'll believe me when I ask them is an entirely different matter." He added, tossing the head of the dummy so that it bounced to land near her.

"Forget this." Travis muttered, heading into the school grounds just as Daphne and Hitaka came up. Taking in a deep breath, he started trying to sift through the scents to find his mate's.

*Please tell me this is normal behavior for when someone finds their mate.* Hitaka commented to Daphne as he shifted into his human form as well, looking between her and Travis warily.

Leo was still taken aback by Ariao's behavior, though it seemed she was feeling somewhat the same way he was feeling. He could... Almost sense it, wafting off of her. It was so strange... All because of their touch. Something was still jarring in him, and it got stronger and stronger the longer they stayed together. Shaking his head, he decided to leave their conversation at that and followed after Ariao.

Melody made a face at the dummy head when it rolled into her foot. She kicked it away and whirled around to face Avery, sword still in hand.
"Questions? And who are you exactly to ask me anything? I barely know you. And you haven't exactly shown me any fascination until now, so what's your game?" she snapped, eyes flashing angrily. She was about to storm out of the school and not come back. Why couldn't everyone just leave her alone?

Daphne shifted into her human form as well and started jogging after Travis. *It is, unfortunately. But because Travis is an Alpha, I'm afraid the feelings he's having are stronger than normal. We need to stop him before he causes us any trouble. Genta can't afford to not be in school, he needs at least a high school level of education. Already he's falling behind for his age.*
"Travis, wait! If you're going inside, at least let me go with you. And we need to do this right... We need to go to the front office and ask for her there. If we just waltz in there, we'll be apprehended." She finally caught up with him before they reached the school doors.

Just outside of the courtyard for the High School, Alice leaned against the perimeter wall. She waited for at least one person to walk by. Skipping classes werent fun going alone. Then again attending school was just as worse. There could be a chance she would run into her former pack here.

Inside, nearing the cafeteria, Asuto opened his backpack to look for a certain item he needed. He wanted to keep to himself this lunch period. He didnt have any friemds to talk to, and the way he carried himself made things slightly worse in that perspective. He knew he would stick out like a sore thumb no matter how he tried.

Rosin was tending to his normal business, checking students in and out of their dorms as they came in and out, when he suddenly felt a jarring sensation within him. Fortunately enough, the flood of students had all but dissipated after classes began and left him alone when the true jarring began happening.
He lightly gasped and widened his eyes, pupils constricting.
"Leo..." he whispered, feeling the sudden urgency to check on him. Quickly, his gaze darted around until he found his desk phone. He quickly dialed in a number, then picked up the phone and waited impatiently for the one he called to pick up.
"This is Rosalie Willow, Wyland High School's counselor, how may I help you?" Rosalie's sweet, delicate voice sounded from the other line.
"Rose, this is Rosin. I need your help... Something has come up and I need someone to cover for me until I get the issue solved. Are you busy?" Rosin quickly spoke, sounding a bit more frazzled than he meant to.
"Well... No, I'm not busy at the moment... Why? What's happened?" Rosalie responded, sounding concerned.
"It's... Nothing, but it can't wait. Will you be able to cover for me?" He had to be careful what he said.
"Of course, Rosin, but... Will you be long? I need to be here in case students need me."
"I'll be as quick as possible, I promise. Thanks," was the last thing Rosin said before he hung up. He began setting up his station for Rosalie to take over and paced worriedly outside the booth while he waited for her. He grew stressed, his face heavy and pale. He knew what that feeling meant... He had been waiting for it ever since Leo hit puberty. It was only a matter of time...

Madeline was passing by her locker to switch out her morning class supplies for her afternoon class supplies when she came across Alice. She looked to her and scanned her. She seemed... Off. She was concerned, but knew better than to address anyone with who she was. Her locker was fairly close to where Alice was standing. She unlocked it and started switching out her supplies, occasionally glancing up at Alice as she did.
"Alright, everyone, the bell's about to ring! No lollygagging, first day or not, you still have classes so get to them!" Haemon's heavy, thunderous coaching voice came shouting through the halls near where Madeline and Alice were, shaking the walls and rattling the lockers. He clapped loudly as well, causing Madeline to nearly jump out of her skin. Shs dropped everything she was carrying and sighed heavily as she bent down to start cleaning it up, just as Haemon rounded the corner.

Last edited:
The final bell rang just as Ariao and Leo made it to their next class. Off to the far side of the classroom, she could see Arianna back, bringing a groan from the back of her throat. Thankfully, she also noticed Penelope was there, sitting near the front by the door. At least there's someone here I can turn to. She thought, heading over to one of the few remaining seats next to her friend. She had a feeling Leo would end up back with Arianna, the thought leaving a bitter taste in her mouth, but she forced it aside as she set her stuff down. There were still a few seats open nearby, one on the other side of Ariao and the other right in front of Arianna and then a couple at the very back of the classroom.

Penelope smiled when Ariao joined her, though when her human friend bent over to start pulling out her notebook for class, Penelope looked over at Leo curiously, wondering what he would do.

"You answer something from me, and I'll answer something from you." Avery offered. "Because depending on how you answer, I might not be allowed to tell you." He slowly circled around her until he was situated on the right side of the dummy, standing next to it. "Did something happen recently, maybe something that you can't explain or understand?" He asked, narrowing his eyes slightly as he watched her closely. Penelope had picked up on something and if this girl was a confirmed Soulmate, he had to know who it was. Last thing he wanted was any kind of real trouble here, especially after what Ariao had gone through so recently.

Travis looked over his shoulder at Daphne for a moment, his eyes already bleeding amber. "I'm not wasting time if my mate is in trouble." He growled lowly before finally managing to track down her scent and started towards the gym at a brisk walk.

"He's not thinking clearly right now." Hitaka hissed under his breath as he saw Travis start off again. "Let's just hope he's able to at least stay human." He muttered when he saw the amber in his alpha's eyes.

It was oddly relieving, hearing him talk about getting to know each other better. Was this what making friends felt like? Sure, Brandy had made a few acquaintances now and then, but none had her feeling the way she did right now. She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when he mentioned following orders. Clearly there was one hell of a story behind their friendship, but she decided to let it go. "Well I suppose it's good that you do what you enjoy and that your friends were able to save you." Though the comment felt dry, Brandy wasn't really sure what else to say. She didn't know how he got hurt or why he was so closed off, so she figured a broad comment was her best option. "I'd love to meet your friends though, they sound like cool people." She offered a kind smile, but she couldn't help but wonder what he was hiding. Whatever it was seemed to be a huge part of his life.
Wolflily Wolflily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back