• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic πŸ‹π•ƒπ•†π•π”Ό 𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕀𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃: 𝐚 π«π¨π›π¨π­π’πœ π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝗼𝗼𝗰

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
πŸ‹π”Έ 𝕑𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯πŸ‹

So I have two ideas, so that way I can choose between them if I need to make sure that we even out the numbers: the naΓ―ve soul, and the traumatized lover.
The naΓ―ve soul is an android that doesn’t see anything wrong with the program. They are literally being built to be the best partner that these humans can have. What’s wrong with wanting the best product?
And then there’s the traumatized lover, who’s been scorn by love before, and doesn’t believe that the program will actually have any fruit to bear. Having seen the evil done in the name of love what could an AI provide that a human has not tainted?
I’ll flush these out a little bit better but I just wanted to lay it out on the table.

So I have two ideas, so that way I can choose between them if I need to make sure that we even out the numbers: the naΓ―ve soul, and the traumatized lover.
The naΓ―ve soul is an android that doesn’t see anything wrong with the program. They are literally being built to be the best partner that these humans can have. What’s wrong with wanting the best product?
And then there’s the traumatized lover, who’s been scorn by love before, and doesn’t believe that the program will actually have any fruit to bear. Having seen the evil done in the name of love what could an AI provide that a human has not tainted?
I’ll flush these out a little bit better but I just wanted to lay it out on the table.
Cool Dog Sunglasses GIF by Menswear Dog

I'm rather flexible and open to most stories anyone comes up with.
For the character sheet, you can just send a simple reserve with two images of your character. Art will be used, as no one else has posted on the pole. I really really hope I did that right.

So yes, two images of character, role, face claim, basic information, personality and why they are there. Feel free to be as creative or non creative as you want <3

i'm still brainstorming ideas... but just to be sure, we're going with only having one character slots per RPer? :0

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean you can't have multiple characters in the future.
For now, I want everyone to get one profile in first and really invest in that character and then we can move on to the next.
I find I am just a little more focused when I have one player per character

Which character you feeling that you are leaning towards? Both of them sound very compatible to the story :)

I posted what I have since all I have left is the background and some goodies left

I posted my profile too. I just have some simple background stuff to get to and then its golden.

i have an idea for a OC, a poor lil lad living paycheck to paycheck (and lonely) until he discovers this program, a gift from god it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back