Love and the Lost God [Inactive]

"This does not concern you,girl!" retorted Lucifer. "Amare? Ready for a joust mate?" asked Lucifer with a confident smirk.

Sent from my earphone using Tapatalk!

LaylasBanner_zpsd95d736e.png

Layla

LineFlipped_zpsaec4a407.jpg

"So touchy." Layla laughed heading farther into the arena so that she could find a place in the loose circle of contestants that was forming. "I'd have thought you'd be a little happier to see me." She shrugged slightly before turning her eyes to Amare. "Well when the letter came I couldn't just ignore it. Whether my father likes it or not I am a chosen warrior of the gods." She then looked at the new arrivals, taking them in with a keen eye before smirking and looking back at lucifer. "Don't be impatient, you're such a spoiled child."

(I'll put the effects on this)

Lucifer grit his teeth while he raised his hand, clenching his fists. He had had enough. He just wanted to punch something and the way it seemed, it would be the blonde who was taunting him. "You sleazy worm. Watch your tongue,else I'll rip it right out your pretty mouth." he retorted. Lucifer had enough things troubling his mind already and he didn't want this stupid girl's mumble to make him more devastated.

Layla

"You don't learn, do you?" Layla snapped, "get a hold of yourself or you'll just another pointless battle." With that she spun on her heels. "Grow up. It'll do you a lot of good." She was bored of this place again, a deep desire to leave took over but she batted it away as she headed to the seats and fell into one. He'd learn, eventually. If not he was going to be another easy hurdle for her to overcome and somehow she didn't want that.

(I'll put the effects on this)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucifer's impatience grew. The girl's babble had angered him. ' She knows nothing. No one knows anything about me.' He contemplated at the girl. ' Let them judge me. It's all that they can do anyways. Besides, it should be a surprise when this mask I've been wearing is removed.' Lucifer gave out a light smirk. "Are we doing this or not?" he asked Amare.

Last edited by a moderator:

gfkAyUa.png

With: Echo @CrowHunter

Before the conversation could continue between Echo and Annalee, it was cut short from a rather mysterious man. Annalee was quite confused on what was going on and why this guy was only looking at Annalee.

"Miss Spade, you are reported to show up in the arena," the man announced, which made Annalee much more confused. An arena? We have one? And why am I going there? Annalee did not understand why she had to go there since she had just arrived to the school and now she is being summoned to some place.

"Oh but what about my things?" Annalee asked the guy as she lifted her suitcase in response to him.

"No need to worry about that, you can only bring your archery equipment," the guy replied stoically. "Leave your things with that man." He then gestured to Echo, so Annalee did so and handed him her things.

"Well I guess I'll be going then Echo, see you later?" Annalee announced to Echo as she adjusted the straps of her archery equipment and followed the tall man to the arena. Once Annalee was completely in the arena she saw a male with neon blue hair and a strange marking on his eye then a small blonde girl. The two seemed to be quarreling at the moment that she had no idea why they were. Are they students here? Maybe they know why I am here? When Annalee turned around she noticed the man who lead her here was gone and the door was sealed closed. This place made her feel as though she was in the Colosseum of Rome.

"Uhm, hey, why am I here?" Annalee asked as she took a few steps over, then noticed Amare but did not spoke a word to him. She held her bow in her right hand and had her bag that held her arrows around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"A bow? Seriously? What do you intend to shoot? Birds?" asked Lucifer, followed by mock laughter. He noticed Crow in the scenario too. "Mystery man is here too." he raised his eyebrows as he continued with his mock laughter. "Amare. Mind explaining these folks why they are here? They seem like lost fish."

Layla

"Seems there is going to be a duel." Layla stated from her place in the stands. "Don't worry though, Amare does the picking for he'll partner you with someone real nice." She snickered and leaned back in her chair with a leg crossed over the other and her chin resting in her palm. She hadn't realized there were so many new faces. She hadn't been gone that long so how could there have been so many people show up so suddenly? It wasn't a big deal, at least things would be interesting.

"Refrain from making stupid comment, Hot-Head." She said after Lucifer had spoken.

"I have a few questions to ask about these duels" Crow pulled down his mask and sat on the floor "First, do i use my real sword or a wooden. And second, is it a fight to near death"

gfkAyUa.png

With: Echo @CrowHunter

Annalee saw that she was not the only one confused about the situation which made her less embarrassed. However, the guy with blue hair was mocking her, which made her sigh a bit and simply smile.

"Birds? Not really, just in case anything happens," Annalee explained her ordeal about her bow and arrow. "But trust me I have pretty good accuracy when wielding this." Annalee smiled as she ran her finger on the bow string and smiled at the guy. She then noticed the other girl who made a rather snide comment about the duel, however Annalee took as nothing serious.

"Oh I see..." Annalee simply stated as she looked form the blonde girl to the blue haired male then to the raven haired male.

Crow glanced back at her, he raised his hand in and hand shaking gesture "I'm Crow, I'm new to this academy" he still acted like a statue, cold, dark and and invulnerable

"Next we shall pick the order of the duels and who shall duel. These shall be battles of pride" Amare proclaimed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh. Not that girl who whines all the time. I want a real fight. " said Lucifer as soon as he heard the names. He looked at the blonde expecting a cocky reply. She was good at it.

Crow got up off the ground and walked over to Amare, pulling his mask up on his way "I have a few questions to ask about these duels" Crow looked at him, fire started to burn in his eyes "First, do i use my real sword or a wooden. And second, is it a fight to near death" 
( @DippyDash )

"You'll be unable to kill anyone in this duels with your real sword. They will not die."

"However, my sword. I can use it right?" He pulled his blade out and held it, it's a double edged katana made from steel. His blade facing the ground, pointing away from Amare

"Excellent, I look foward to my first match that doesn't included wooden swords here. You don't happen to know when there are people in the Student Council room do you?" He rammed his sword into the floor and sat in front of it, facing the door

Layla

"I had hoped for more of a challenge." Layla muttered under her breathe as she stood and dusted off her skirt. "But at the Gods will I am merely a servant." Tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear she flashed Lucifer an innocent smile, batting her eyes a few times.

"Please take care of me, senpai." She said before pulling a rubber and from her pocket and tying up her hair. She then looked around at the various people, "anyone have a pair of pants I can borrow? I'm in no mood to flash anyone today, it's already unfair that Lucifer has to go against me. Don't want him getting distracted."

"Yeah. We wouldn't want two swords against one now would we?" asked Lucifer as he smirked. He enjoyed how she had a cocky reply for everything. He picked up a sword from the weapons stand and began swinging it, examining it's centre of gravity.

The priestess approached them both and blessed them, and their weapons. "Now! In the name of the gods, fight!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back