• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ: ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€ - ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฐ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
love that idea so much but also

NastyScaryFinch-size_restricted.gif
when have i ever made a character that isn't a walking red flag

Hey there, can I check what roles are still open for applying?

Also, OMG Stardust that code for Min-Jee is amazingly gorgeous.

Is that template shared?

Last edited:
when have i ever made a character that isn't a walking red flag

so true bestie โ™ก fortunately red is my favourite colou r!

welcome! stardust is still asleep rn, but the roles are on an application basis so you'll be able to go for any of them except for min-jee's, which is philautia (แต”โ—กแต”)

Also, OMG Stardust that code for Min-Jee is amazingly gorgeous.

Is that template shared?
Welcome! And just like uxie said all the roles except for philautia are available still, since this an application based rp :D

And you can find the code here along with some other codes I have post as freebies ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š”๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ: ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข!

Last edited:
ED1DF0F3-4EB0-4365-9D31-159E21E3A38B.jpeg
me switching my fc purely bc itโ€™s missing #SolJiwan hours

SOrry for being so quiet in here!! i will have my app finished by tonight hopefully AAAAAAAAA

me switching my fc purely bc itโ€™s missing #SolJiwan hours

soljiwan โ™ก( โ—กโ€ฟโ—ก )

affirmations. i will work on sowon's backstory! i amm very inspired!! i lOve to write ! _(ยดเฝ€`ใ€ โˆ )_

Haha, I did a lot of changing around and thinking last night too.

I haven't gotten a chance to finish the cs, but looking forward to it!

ayo Min-Jee throwing cake ๐Ÿ’€ good for her tho ๐Ÿ˜Œ

oh, and so-won's fam is so wholesome

But, also Han Euntae paying people to write love poems roighe

I finally got some time to read through some of the cs's but wowow

nOT super pleased with it but so-won's backstory is done (๏ผ‹_๏ผ‹) might make some minor tweaks later but for now don't look too hard plz .
and i love our girlboss min-jee and red flag u-jin โ™กโ™ก excited to see the rest as wELLL

writing backgrounds is the bane of my existence and i'm screaming crying throwing up at how everyone else's is so good.

was severely tempted to pull an euntae and pay someone else to ghost write it but i'm broke so unfortunately,, it is written by myself.

anyway, super excited for the rp !! can't wait for all the characters to interact

511a83502daab4bc1316b5b266288c61c12e163e.jpg

4F01B9AC-BE1C-48A2-8DA4-84804CD973A7.jpeg
i finally finished my babyluv omg I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY-

Anyways, I READ EVERYONES CS AND OMG?? THE GIRLBOSSES ARE GIRLBOSSING (MINJEE, WONNIE AND JUHEE PLS NOTICE ME) AND THE MEN AREโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ—ฟ its okay I could fix them. BUT MOST OF ALL THE WRITING?? THAT SHET HAD ME WORKING LIKE A DOG DAY AND NIGHT SO i hope you enjoy it!! The backstory is a little rushed but I havenโ€™t written in awhile and Iโ€™ll be editing here and there until the deadline!!

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS AAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
There is no way I'll be able to get in here on time, so I'm going to stick with lurking if that's okay.

View attachment 987503
i finally finished my babyluv omg I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY-

P7QDk8C.png

I LOVE HER โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก she hitting a little too close to home i desperately want to give her a hug

I'm almost done with my character, just left with the backstory. Will I make it?

EDIT: I did it!

and i am glad to see u made it! (๏พ‰ยดใƒฎ`)๏พ‰*: ๏ฝฅ๏พŸju-hee deserves the world and i will join in pummelling bastard seunghun too !!!.

I LOVE HER โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก she hitting a little too close to home i desperately want to give her a hug
THE SCREENSHOT??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Listennnnn

6B4A32EC-0013-4ACE-9BAD-2C36FB06030C.jpeg

Literally her when anyone needs anything KWJSKWS. STOP NO BC YOU BOTH DESERVE BETTER?? the way I WANT SO-WONโ€™S PARENTS TO ADOPT US GOLLYYYYY I just know theyโ€™d treat me right :,).
AND SO-WON IS AN ANGEL HERSELF HELLO?? I LOVE HER YOUR HONOUR!! I DO!! IM MANIFESTING SHE GETS THAT FAIRYTALE ROMANCE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!

susu is done!! i might tweak the wording here and there but for now he's ready to wine and dine someone while running from his feelings <3

Ahhhhhhh I just finished Nara up now. I feel like I kinda rushed his backstory but to echo what everyone said earlier bgs are literally so hard to write ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I always struggle to fit everything into one coherent flow. I'm so excited for all of these characters though!! They're so well written ๐Ÿ˜„

susu is done!! i might tweak the wording here and there but for now he's ready to wine and dine someone while running from his feelings <3

Ahhhhhhh I just finished Nara up now. I feel like I kinda rushed his backstory but to echo what everyone said earlier bgs are literally so hard to write ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I always struggle to fit everything into one coherent flow. I'm so excited for all of these characters though!! They're so well written ๐Ÿ˜„

i luv them both even if susu is bastard material. i m so excited for this too!!!! \(^ใƒฎ^)/

i can't believe the hard task that was choosing the characters when all the applications are amazing! but i was able to make up my mind after reading all of them carefully, soon I'll be sending a DM with the link to the discord, and if you don't receive the invitation please know that i struggle so much so know that your character is amazing and i hope we are able to rp together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back