Journal lost

Naynay

Unlucky Member
I have never felt so lost..
Do you ever feel like you have lost something?
Not something but someone?
Like yourself? In the shadows of the past??

I usually turn on the light, then I'm not so lost. But it happens a lot, so I feel you :P

It is okay to feel lost because this may be a sign that you are discovering something new about yourself. Perhaps even looking back to who you were and comparing it to the self you are now. Some may say that they are lost but it could be that we are wandering. Just at the moment feeling slightly confused and alone, which many would deem as lost. Stop for a moment, take a deep breath, and clear your mind. Then think about yourself. Simply the things you have noticed about yourself that may be different or have changed.

It is okay to feel lost because this may be a sign that you are discovering something new about yourself. Perhaps even looking back to who you were and comparing it to the self you are now. Some may say that they are lost but it could be that we are wandering. Just at the moment feeling slightly confused and alone, which many would deem as lost. Stop for a moment, take a deep breath, and clear your mind. Then think about yourself. Simply the things you have noticed about yourself that may be different or have changed.

I love the way you put that, its an amazing thing . thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back