• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Lost

Freya bite her lip, "Honestly I haven't had too many people ask about them, so I haven't really thought about how to explain it." she sighed. She looked at them and recognized some of the grass from...she wasn't sure where. She sighed as she went to the lightest shaded grass, "I know this is like Japanese forest grass. It's not as soft but it's pretty nice if you want to set on it or lay down. But it kind of depends were you are going to put it."

The customer would follow along smiling all the wile. "Hrm from what you've done so far, seems you at least have a basic understanding of how these products are so the explanations have been fine." He would walk over to the turf that Freya seemed to recommend. Trying to softly touch the grass to see how it felt simply to do so. The color of it was fine enough, and the customer could not help but seem a bit delighted by it sounding a tad exotic which perhaps a bit silly. They would check the price tag for the item, per square foot or roll depending on which way turf was packaged in this store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back