• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost Together (OC Roleplay)

coffeebeancat

This is my first roleplay on this website so help me out a little pls

Your OC, as well as many others, have been transported to another world by an unknown being. You are all very confused, and have to work together to find a way to get home.

RULES
-Don't be rude to each other y'all
-please don't make your character overpowered as crap
-no smut of course
-no killing each other unless both people are a ok with it
-please be literate in your roleplay, be descriptive (example: John sleepily walked to his bed, hoping to get a good nights rest)
-give me a basic description of your character that you'll be using. Using more than one character is fine.

Do something like this (ill be describing my character)

Name: Noel Rowans
Appearance: pale, green eyes with long brown hair, a dark v neck t shirt with a dark jacket and denim jeans, converse and missing his left eye.
Personality: hot headed, quick to annoy or anger, brash, sarcastic, cold on the outside but very emotional and kind on the inside.

Have fun

Heyo! This also my first rp on this site, sorry if I'm a little slow or incompetent.

Name: Elia Anne Free

Appearance: Grey eyes, shoulder length red hair, freckles & lightly tanned skin. She wears a tan sundress (with shorts underneath), amethyst necklace, and strap-up flats.

Personality: She’s shy and kind when you first meet her but when she opens up she’s funny, a little obnoxious, and loves to be overdramatic. She’s a bit of an airhead sometimes and spaces out or daydreams, which makes her exceedingly clumsy. She is very studious and likes to be around people she knows. She hates being alone and is afraid of the dark and is sensitive to loud noises and people yelling or being angry, even if it is not directed towards her.

Attachments

• EliaAnneFree.png
    EliaAnneFree.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 1
Heyo! This also my first rp on this site, sorry if I'm a little slow or incompetent.

Name: Elia Anne Free

Appearance: Grey eyes, shoulder length red hair, freckles & lightly tanned skin. She wears a tan sundress (with shorts underneath), amethyst necklace, and strap-up flats.

Personality: She’s shy and kind when you first meet her but when she opens up she’s funny, a little obnoxious, and loves to be overdramatic. She’s a bit of an airhead sometimes and spaces out or daydreams, which makes her exceedingly clumsy. She is very studious and likes to be around people she knows. She hates being alone and is afraid of the dark and is sensitive to loud noises and people yelling or being angry, even if it is not directed towards her.

Nice! Thanks for joining my rp! Do you want to start now or possibly wait for more people?

You're fine. This is my first rp here so you can definitely take your time.

Thanks, let's start

-------

(Btw the setting it's kinda like a forest, so like theres kits of trees and forest-y animals and such)

Noel awoke to the sound of birds and soft sunshine peering through the trees. He groaned, and his head throbbed with a dull pain. He opened his one remaining eye, and looked around. This was not his room. He cursed under his breath and stood up, brushing his fingers through his long, dark brown hair. 'Where am I?' He thought.

Thanks, let's start

-------

(Btw the setting it's kinda like a forest, so like theres kits of trees and forest-y animals and such)

Noel awoke to the sound of birds and soft sunshine peering through the trees. He groaned, and his head throbbed with a dull pain. He opened his one remaining eye, and looked around. This was not his room. He cursed under his breath and stood up, brushing his fingers through his long, dark brown hair. 'Where am I?' He thought.

(Lots* not kits lmao)

Elia sat up with a start. 'That had to have been a nightmare, right?' She put a hand to her forehead. It was clammy and covered in sweat. She sat there for a moment with her eyes closed as she tried to get her breathing back to normal. She opened her eyes slowly and felt her heart skip a beat. This was definitely not her bedroom. 'How did I get here? And where exactly is "here"?'

Elia sat up with a start. 'That had to have been a nightmare, right?' She put a hand to her forehead. It was clammy and covered in sweat. She sat there for a moment with her eyes closed as she tried to get her breathing back to normal. She opened her eyes slowly and felt her heart skip a beat. This was definitely not her bedroom. 'How did I get here? And where exactly is "here"?'
Noel took a few paces back and forth from where he had woken up, trying to recall the events of the night before. He racked his brain, but everything was just coming up blank, he couldn't remember for the life of him what happened. Only going to sleep. He snapped back to reality when he heard scared, labored breathing coming from somewhere around him. He looked around, and saw a girl, roughly the same age as him, frightened and panicked. And he panicked as well at the sight of another person. 'Shit, shit, fuck' Noel was not in the right state of mind to interact with this stranger.

Noel took a few paces back and forth from where he had woken up, trying to recall the events of the night before. He racked his brain, but everything was just coming up blank, he couldn't remember for the life of him what happened. Only going to sleep. He snapped back to reality when he heard scared, labored breathing coming from somewhere around him. He looked around, and saw a girl, roughly the same age as him, frightened and panicked. And he panicked as well at the sight of another person. 'Shit, shit, fuck' Noel was not in the right state of mind to interact with this stranger.

Elia took deep breathes and tried to process what was going on. She wiped the sweat from her face and brought her knees to her chest, 'Oh god what am I supposed to do? I don't know where I am or who brought me here. I might be in serious trouble.' She got to her feet, and though she was somewhat wobbly she didn't find herself caring 'I need to get out of here quick. But where do I go?'

Elia took deep breathes and tried to process what was going on. She wiped the sweat from her face and brought her knees to her chest, 'Oh god what am I supposed to do? I don't know where I am or who brought me here. I might be in serious trouble.' She got to her feet, and though she was somewhat wobbly she didn't find herself caring 'I need to get out of here quick. But where do I go?'
Noel stood in silence, trying to figure out what to do. Should he go up and talk to her? What if she knew something about this place? Was she hostile, what if she attacked him? God knows he isn't in the best position to defend himself. He wasn't some anime bad boy, he couldn't deus ex machina his way out of this. 'Maybe I should go talk to her... or not... but I should- fucking hell, make up your mind!' He internally fought with himself.

Elia sighed and stood up slowly. She checked herself for any injuries then decided to look around and see if there was anything familiar around her. 'I hope whoever brought me here isn't coming back anytime soon.' She set off in the direction she thought was East and didn't bother looking back.

Elia sighed and stood up slowly. She checked herself for any injuries then decided to look around and see if there was anything familiar around her. 'I hope whoever brought me here isn't coming back anytime soon.' She set off in the direction she thought was East and didn't bother looking back.

Noel sighed to himself as he saw her walking in the other direction. 'Just go up and talk to her. Maybe something good will come out of it.' He thought. He walked forward a little and called out. "Hey! You there! Can you help me?" He cringed internally. 'I sound like a coward.'

Noel sighed to himself as he saw her walking in the other direction. 'Just go up and talk to her. Maybe something good will come out of it.' He thought. He walked forward a little and called out. "Hey! You there! Can you help me?" He cringed internally. 'I sound like a coward.'

Elia jumped at the sudden break in silence. She looked around frantically the spotted a boy who couldn't be much older than her. Her heart skipped a beat, 'Is he the one who brought me here? But wait, he was asking for help? Maybe he was brought here too.' She approached him slowly and spoke hesitantly, "W-who are you? Where are we?"

Noel was a little surprised. 'That worked?' He asked himself. He cleared his throat. She asked who he was, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to trust her just yet. "First question, who are you?" He said, with a bit of annoyance laced in his tone. "And secondly, I don't know where the hell we are."

Idk I Just got on this site
Name: Alex
Appearance: 5'10 Brown eyes and short black hair. Striped t-shirt with blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Witty, thinks through things, makes friends easily, is very frail, doesn't like the cold

Idk I Just got on this site
Name: Alex
Appearance: 5'10 Brown eyes and short black hair. Striped t-shirt with blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Witty, thinks through things, makes friends easily, is very frail, doesn't like the cold
Hello! Your oc looks good, just jump right in! We're not that far along with the roleplay.

Alex slowly pulled himself up from the ground. There was a scuff mark on his elbow. In the distance he could see a person with brown hair and a person with red hair. The person with brown hair looked slightly agitated. "Who are you people?"

Alex slowly pulled himself up from the ground. There was a scuff mark on his elbow. In the distance he could see a person with brown hair and a person with red hair. The person with brown hair looked slightly agitated. "Who are you people?"
Noel jumped at the other voice, and turned around to see a slightly older, black haired male. He sighed in annoyance. 'Oh for fucks sake, another one?' He thought. "We're the president of the United states." He answered sarcastically.

Noel jumped at the other voice, and turned around to see a slightly older, black haired male. He sighed in annoyance. 'Oh for fucks sake, another one?' He thought. "We're the president of the United states." He answered sarcastically.
"Haha very funny..." "We could check if there are any power lines or roads nearby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back