• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Lost Lover's Blood

AshleyBergie

Country Girl
Introduction

Summer of 1914. The air was warm and the days were long until it all went south. 1914 was the year that the first ever World War had begun. Many men had to go off and fight in the war, the war where many men had died but one man didn’t. That man will soon change the whole life for a girl, a girl with a secret herself that she doesn’t even know yet.

Chapter 1 – Allison 1968

It wasn’t long until he caught up to the trail I was on. His speed was almost the same as mine. With every bit of energy I forced myself farther and farther along through the woods. Three days on a constant run really can take a toll on someone. Even if they strong abilities and all from being a vampire.

I haven’t been able to feed in three days. Normally my body would be able to handle that; normally I can go a week without feeding before I start to feel hungry again. Vampires are like humans in ways, such as when you eat then do a sport or go for a run after you finish whatever activity you begin to get hungry again. Now times that hunger by three, the feeling is not fun and very weakening when you are running low on fuel.

I truly had no time to break and feed in fear that more hunters would find out where I was and kill me. A stake, bullet anything like that to the heart can cause you to go into a deep hibernation, a hibernation that causes death depending how bad the wound was. Even now if a bullet was to hit me in the arm right now because I’m so low on blood I would be able to bleed out and go into a deep hibernation that way too. Only to be woken up with blood, and a lot of it.

The only place I would to think would be safe, the only place I prayed I would be safe in, Adrian's Harbor. A decent but not well known town on the oceans shore. As of now that was going to be my safe route. All I wanted to do was pray nothing interrupts that idea and take me off course.

Running in and through different states and the woods trying not to be detected by anyone was making me even more tired than before. As of now I was just on the boarder of the town. I was going to have to try and fit in. Even with my eyes red from the hunger I was feeling. I was going to have to try and find a way to feed and fast before the beast side was unleashed and forced me to rip someone’s throat out for the nectar thick blood.

Finally entering the boarder I slipped into the downtown area, where most of the humans hang out. My best bet was just to try and be as human as I could. I pulled my hood up and over my head as I headed down near the docks. As I broke through the crowed a feeling hit me in the chest. I stopped in my tracks and looked up and around trying to keep my eyes from the human eyes around me. The feeling was rare in this time of century. A warm feeling yet cold. A vampire. But the feeling was one I have never experienced. It’s warmer than normal. Something was around and it wasn't just the fear of hunters. A bond was forming and I had no clue with whom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back