• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost Lover-Characters

IkutoForever2222

Two Thousand Club

[SIZE= 20px]Name:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Nickname:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Age: [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Sexuality:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Height: [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Weight:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Birthmark Spot:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Power:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Species:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Personality:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Bio:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Likes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Dislikes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px](These aren't necessary)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Marital Status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Crush:[/SIZE] 

Extra Information:

Thief_by_nuriko_kun.jpg

Name: Chisaki Milluki

Nickname:Chi

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5'5

Weight: 156 lbs

Birthmark Spot: Left shoulder blade

Power: Moon walk- Meaning he can walk on air and sneak around without noticed

Species: Powered Human

Personality: Chisaki is sweet at heart but puts up a cruel and cold act. In other words he is a Tsundere. He has never been in love, but he is a big romantic and wants to go on dates with his soul mate. The boy is easily angered and saddened, and emotional person. Also a sympathetic crier, if someone he is close to is upset and crying, he will cry with them, he can't help it. More parts about his personality is that he is a trouble maker in school and on the streets. He is always getting into fights and loses because he is small and kinda weak, but he gets a thrill from adrenaline. He is good at winning arguments and is sassy and sarcastic. He gets it from his mom. 

Bio: Chisaki has lived a pretty normal life. Rich parents that work all the time and fight all the time.They don't pay much attention to him and doesn't care for his well being so he takes it upon himself to take care of school expenses by working a forbidden job as a waiter. The only reason it is forbidden is because the school doesn't allow things like that to happen. 

Likes: Fights, Adrenaline, chocolate, coffee, his soul mate (even though he doesnt know him yet)

Dislikes: Annoying drunks, thugs, police,nerdy classmates

Marital Status: Single

Crush: He has a crush on his teacher,but knows there is no way an adult man is his soul mate because they have to be the same age.

Extra Information: His position is Uke <3  and his turn on spot is the roof of his mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:

Andres Feldman

Nickname:

Andy 

Pathetic Pup

Doggy 

Sexuality:

Panromantic Omnisexual

Height: 

5'10  ft

Weight:

167 lbs

Birthmark Spot:

On the left side of his chest

Power:

Werewolf Physiology

Species:

Werewolf/Lycan

Personality:

Andres is a self-proclaimed bad boy and a mega flirt. This man will try to swoon just about anything despite the whole ''soulmate'' deal and regularly tries his luck with different people as a supposed hobby to entertain himself with. He expresses a confident, somewhat cocky attitude and seems to be pretty much shameless when it comes to how he deals with others and the way he acts in public. He may be simply oblivious to how his actions effect others and this is the case  most of the time however he uses it to his advantage occasionally.

Though he tries to act like a ''bad boy'' he can't help himself from feeling bad when he makes someone cry and he's a bit of a dog in the literal sense.

Bio:

Both  of Andres' parents were humans turned werewolves and as a result they had a full-blooded werewolf  which was him obviously. He was born a lycan so he was kept away from normal people most of the time, only ever going out for school and things like that. He was taught to be wary of humans that weren't like him, to keep his guard up at all times when around them, and for awhile he did just that. Never trusted a single person other than his mother and father...that was until he hit teen years and met a boy who had tried persistently to become his friend despite his already established title as a weirdo.

Of course at first he tried to dodge him but he was unfortunately extremely  stubborn and even attempted to follow him after school ended to his home (though he didn't realize until he pointed it out). Eventually he opened up to him and slowly unveiled the personality he never knew he had by dragging him through his own circle of friends. Saying he had gotten grouped in the wrong crowd is a understatement...

Meat 

''Cute'' people/things

Large, open places

The smell of food

Praise 

Dislikes:

Being yelled at

Someone treating him like a dog

Any vegetable

Doctors 

Marital Status:

Single 

Crush:

None

(not counting probably everything that ever lived)

Extra Information:

His tail is the most sensitive part on him

He's able to hide his ears and tail but they appear again if he feels strong emotions

Food can get him to do just about anything

[SIZE= 20px]@IkutoForever2222[/SIZE] 

I mean, I may need help setting up my character how you all did, I am not good with that stuff... But okay! I will start working on my character!

Name: Wes

Nickname: Angel, Light, Healer

Sexuality: homosexual

Height: 5'6

Weight: 130 lbs.

Birthmark Spot: Left cheek

Power: To heal and control own generated light

Species: Elf

Personality: Friendly, Protective, Caring

Bio:

Wes grew up in a poor place. With all family dead, Wes decided to travel around the world healing people, and protecting the innocent.

Chinese noodles

Friendly people

Animals

Contact and interaction

Dislikes:

Rudeness

Bullying

Evil

Rich people

(These aren't necessary)

Marital Status: Single

Crush: None

Extra Information: Wes is openly gay, and people love him in general. However, despite Wes's appearance, he is strong, and would give his life protecting someone.

images-3.jpg

He's fine though he is severely underweight.  I suggest looking up the proper weight for him.

@gaywes

Okay, that's better.  I don't really have the power to accept anyone but I do think this character is acceptable. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back