• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost Hope | IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

corvox

Edgelord Enthusiast
Long, long ago, three draconic gods bought life to a lone continent in the seas.

The first was Thyra, a goddess. The lush, tree-covered nation to the west took her fancy. It was green, as far as the eye could see. The perfect place for wildlife and humans to inhabit. She named it Thyr, after herself, and began to bring life to the dormant woods and still moors. She had a plan to create a haven for the inhabitants, blessing the newly-founded Thyr with plentiful food and water sources, and perfect living conditions.

The second god was Serath. For eons had he been full of hatred and malice. The tundras, mountains and pine forests of Thyr's neighbour caught his attention, and he began molding it into the nation he wanted. He dubbed it Serall, in honour of himself - and "blessed" it with an eternal snowfall and harsh storms; something he hoped would toughen up the future residents and make them cold-hearted, just like himself. Serall was not a welcoming place, but Serath's intentions were to make the humans that lived there jealous of Thyr's paradise. Make the humans wage war.

Then, there was the final god. The pathetic, weak Althra. He was entrusted the final area of the continent, the south-east. It was even more uninhabitable than Serall. The ground was cracked and parched, with not a single drop of water to be found. The dusty, red canyons left long shadows. And the active volcano down towards the south covered the nearby area in a blanket of thick smoke. Althra settled with the wasteland and gave it the name of Alathil.

The continent itself was eventually named, although not by the gods themselves, but instead the humans that started to inhabit the lands thousands of years later. Imoris was its name. And Imoris was supposed to be peaceful.

Yet many wars were waged between Thyr and Serall. Thyr lived in peace, while Serall's residents built a formidable army and worked themselves to near death. Alathil occasionally received supplies from Thyr, but Serall kept everything to themselves.
Eventually peace was formed between Thyr and Serall. They built a trade route. Thyr would give their neighbors crops and food while Serall would give theirs quality fur and metals.
All was quiet for hundreds of years, until the present day.

Serall - or rather, one man hellbent on taking everything for himself - has been plotting. A war is but days away from happening. And Thyr is blissfully unaware of the danger that lurks right next to them.
Yet Alathil has remained mysteriously quiet. Has the population finally hit zero?​

The Beginning
Thyr was quiet. The sun shone through the gaps in the forest canopy, leaving a lovely pattern on the leaf-littered ground. The roads to the castle town were almost serene. Nothing but nature. Birds singing, the calming sound of the breeze rustling the leaves... Only the occasional human walking down the paths, heading to a farm or to the capital to sell their goods.
The castle town was bustling, as usual. Merchants were at their stalls, selling everything - from precious jewelry to fresh produce. The oldest princess, Zira, would often walk out and help the citizens or stall-owners with their chores. Today, she was perched on the central fountain. A Pegasus stood in the middle, its front hooves reared and its wings spread. The symbol of Thyr, in all its glory. Zira smiled as she watched the children run down the streets with their home-made wooden swords and pot helmets. She hoped that was the closest Thyr would come to real conflict.

Scouts had been sent out to search the border just an hour ago. Their job was to make sure the Serallians weren't getting too eager to take over the land that surrounded the old forts dotting the border. They'd previously tried to, but failed. The scouts, atop their Pegasi, were to fly around that area. It didn't usually take so long. They would have returned by now.

~~~

Despite Thyr's beautiful weather, Serall remained unchanged. The heavy winds and snow were unrelenting; the streets of the castle town were eerily quiet and dead. Only the guards stood outside, looking out for the hostile wildlife that would occasionally try to attack. The barracks, at this moment, were full. Every single soldier was gathered inside, waiting for the general and a select few other soldiers to return from a meeting. Today, they were going to war. They would attack Thyr and take them by complete surprise. Every single man was well-armed. Serall's cavalry and Wyvern riders were ready to set out.
This attack, however, was not planned by the king. General Tharel had schemed on his own for a long time, waiting for the right moment to strike Thyr and seize it. He only managed to get the king to agree by holding a blade to his neck and threatening him with his life. Today was the day he would take one more step to achieve his goal - power. Over all nations, over all their people. There were just a few obstacles that needed... Dealing with.

Serall had sent out scouts to check the area around Thyr - to make sure they were unsuspecting and unaware. The Wyvern riders had set out not too long ago, and their first destination was the border. They had not returned yet.

~~~

Alathil remained a wasteland. The sun scorched the dry, cracked earth and the smoke from the distant volcano darkened the sky and made the air hard to breathe. The very few people that lived there clung onto the hope that Serall or Thyr would come to their aid. But nothing happened. Year, after year, after year, the Alathi remained starved and parched. And leaderless. They were unwanted, outcasts from Serall and Thyr that were banished from their lands. No one cared for them. The younger folk might not even be aware of their existence.
Yet despite the desolation, something inside Alathil was stirring. The many ancient shrines to Serath, remaining from Serall's brief reign over Alathil thousands of years ago, were beginning to... Act up. The ground around them had split. The sky around them looked darker. The undead creatures of Alathil had become more vicious, and they increased in numbers seemingly every day. It seemed Serath had noticed the tension in Alathil and the warmongering in his own country. He was getting ready to strike, but he needed a vessel.

~~~
(( And Lost Hope starts! I apologize for the long wait, lots of things happened in the meantime and I had simply got distracted. Before you start, please keep in mind we like decently long posts - try to write at least a small-ish paragraph and everything will be cool!
I hope you enjoy this! It's been a very complicated journey. ))

Exi
The king's blade strides in to the barracks gracefully, his cape flowing behind him as he enters. Along with him he carried the air of superiority, and the faintest traces of of smoke. "May I ask what general is setting up this event? And please, do not lie to me, for I have no intention of stopping them, I just wish to know."

Vain
A sorceress slowly walks into the capital of Thyr. It has a name, she knows it does, but she doesn't care any. She's here for jobs, a drink, and a look around at the people. With any luck she'd find someone that she'd be able to agree with and get to know them more, but she usually doesn't get along too much. She's an outsider, without any connections. She'll likely be gone in a week, back to Serall for a week.

Zeffe
The "Desert Wolf", as he has become to be known as, observes his lands while he takes a short break. His campaign to aid the Alathi, to unify the country, wasn't going too terribly well. More monsters means more problems, and the shrines themselves could only mean that the gods grew restless...and that was far less than ideal.

Destiny
The kitsune was slowly creeping through the trees, doing her best to both avoid any sort of sharp rocks or plants that she may not see, and to be quiet. She was hungry, but she was terrified of getting captured by her old master once again. Starving in the wild was a far more merciful fate than what the knight had ensured for her.

Greta
Slipping between the other soldiers, and making sure that everyone had their gear in order before they head out, Greta carries on, making sure that everyone is ready for the upcoming invasion of Thyr. She didn't want to have to be with the force, but she is still technically a soldier rather than a guard...no matter how much she resented her past decisions.

Exavor
The woods are rumoured to hold dark and terrible monsters, filled with the power and hate of Serith. But, not every monster that crawled its ways from the depths of the underworld had the sole intent of murdering everyone. Some, much like the curiously stupid Exavor, want nothing more than to explore the world and meet people. But the people weren't ready to meet him, judging by the wounds that he has to nurse after being run out of Serall.

Saphira
The dragon shifter sat by her lonesome in the middle of the forest. She will have to go and get some supplies later today, but for now she is content with meditation in the snowy forests of Serall.

SEDNA
As I am in the water in my beast form, I lay some food infront of some birds. Most of them escape yet some of them stay. I use body language to signal that I am non-treatening. As one of them grabs the food, I lunge out of the water to grab the bird and drag it underwater to kill it by drowing.
When I arrived at my camp, my fire was luckily still burning. I get on land where I start to get into my wolf-form and back to human as well. ''One of my favorites. I am lucky today.'' I start to roast teh bird above the fire while I take a few swigs from the sealblood.

Reynold
The king, eager for a breath of fresh air, slowly made his way through the center of town. After all, who could resist such a beautiful day?
He greeted nearly everyone he saw, from noble to commoner, even if not by name. He strongly felt a good leader was one who kept in contact with his people, and not one who spent their days locked away with only the most elite of the elite. In turn, this also created a strong respect for him from the citizens of Thyr, which was much needed after the failures of his father.
He climbed next to the princess, and put an arm around her. “Lovely day, isn’t it?” He asked. “I’ve been looking for your brother. Have you seen him around here? Or did I slip right by him in the castle...?”

Aria
The “young” dragonkin sat on a low limb of a tall, snow-covered pine tree. Her eyes were narrowed, scanning the streets for her friend. He’d mentioned something about today being important, right? She hoped she didn’t forget anything big...

Fyris
The general was training his sword skills in the barracks against some dummies, obviously hard at work at keeping his swordsmanship up. Even in a time of peace, it is good to keep training, just in case a battle would ensue.

Heath
The Rabbit Beastkin sat there in the cold, empty streets of Serall, trapped in a cage, curled up to try and maintain his body heat. He had been relatively recently cast out here when his old owner got tired of him. He was left out there for anyone who wants him to pick up, and left there to die if no one does. And from the looks of it, no one would. After all, who would want to try and take in someone as mangy and close to death as him. So here he was, doing his best to keep himself alive as long as he could, though death might not be so bad at this point, considering how bad a shape he was in.

Amelia
She had been training hard like she does every day. She was a bit more on edge than she would normally be, after hearing the scouts were late. She had been suspicious of Serall for awhile, and this fact did nothing to ease her worries. Since she was on edge, she was being a bit more... Violent than usual with her training, and was prepared to jump into actual combat if need be.

Markus
He was waiting with everyone else in the barracks, waiting for the general, waiting for orders. Of course, he was only doing so because of the general's position as, well, general. He never liked the guy, he had always rubbed him the wrong way, and he had long suspected that there was foul play involved. He had basically came out of nowhere, always had a bit of a suspicious aura to him, and, while he was indeed skilled, he was still his junior, which hurt even more when Tharel had been given the role of general rather than himself. He grit his teeth as he thought about the general. If he was ever given the opportunity, he'd love to put the arrogant noble in his place.

The city, busy but peaceful as the blue sky watching overhead, was teeming with life. The blacksmith was showing the ropes of the trade to his young apprentice, who watched the blacksmith with furrowed eyebrows as he shaped out a piece of metal. A baker was pushing a fresh batch of bread out of the oven and into a straw basket, where he sold them from. From across the street, a fruit vendor sold a colorful array of apples, pears, and grapes. Children played in the streets,
As Twig rode his horse down the street, a mint leaf in his mouth and his staff in his right hand pointed down towards the ground, he wistfully remembered his hometown. It was much like the city, beaming with life, happiness, and learning. The city was centered around the small academy of medicine, where Twig was studying. The past two years were grueling and eventful, and it was rare for Twig to have a moment of reprise to think back on his hometown. Twig vowed that once his studies were over, he would return.
Twig recalled the words of one of his colleagues in the academy. That the peace felt as if it was tensed up, ready to shatter at any moment. Personally, Twig hoped that the peace wouldn't shatter, and it seemed as if it would stay for quite a while.
The capital of Thyr was less than four miles away from where he was. Seeing as it was his day off from studies, Twig decided that it wouldn't be too bad to go tour the capital.
Twig wheeled his horse, who had been faithful since he was in his hometown, towards the gate out of the city. As his horse accelerated towards the city, Twig let out a quiet laugh. It was only his second time going to the capital, and he hoped that he would be as mesmerized by the beauty of it as the first time he was there.

-James-
The bright beautiful sun breathed on the lands of Thyr. A silent blessing in disguise as the warm weather soothed the area. His hands gently held the long silver-like tube upon his mouth as a soothing, high-pitched melody sang through the air. Out in the back garden was what only could be described as natures beauty. Birds sang their afternoon songs, deer rested their aching hooves, and squirrels buried their collection. Though despite it all it held a sense of polished perfection that only mother nature herself could wield. There, in the middle of it, sat James. Leg crossed over the other, on a stone-carved bench-like seat enjoying the waters of the fountain in front of him where fish quietly swam in and out. His eyes were closed and unfocused letting the melody lead his fingers. He loved sitting here. It brought him great joy to have been given such a lovely place to be around. He was already up much before anyone else in his family. It was a habit of his that he couldn't quite break free from. He just loved being alive. Spending too much time in bed and sleeping would mean wasting the precious lovely moments of life that this existence would give. He wouldn't wanna waste it.

-Charles-
Quiet and elegant music strewn and weaved through the air of the room as the melody met the aura of the music. The soft passionate knitting of the bow against the the thin strings of the violin scraped and conjured sounds of angels as the violinist weaved onward. Grace and beauty were the prime subjects of the mind. To achieve perfection or closest to it would be the greatest satisfaction. The notes turned higher and higher, before dropping to a deep pitch and the beautiful sounds stopped. The boy opened his eyes, glimmering with precise satisfaction. He carefully set his instrument on the pedestal set in front of him, laying the bow beside it, before turning to the conductors stand and taking hold of the music book he used. He closed it and put it on his seat before taking the stand to the side of the room out of the way. The boy straightened the white silk sleeves coming out from the black exterior of his attire. It wore a regal look, a royal purple going straight through the middle as gold button lined the outside of the color and strewn across to keep it closed with a locked in white line to finish it. He carefully tightened the gold chain that ran across his collar bone, only for the rest of it to run under it in a curved fashion. Bristles hung from his left shoulder, as did a dark purple piece of cloth that hung from it and ran down father then his arm, where each hand held diamond shaped wrists detached from the well made top itself. Further down he adjusted the black belt that striped with thin gold colored strands on the side as more of the shirt ran on downward, only just beyond the waist, where the rest was black linen and polished dress shoes. He closed one of his eyes and looked up at his hair as he carefully ran a hand through it to keep it in it's golden curls as per usual, before looking back at the violin, bow, and his music book. A small smile crept to the edges of his lips as he picked up the objects and made his way out of the room into the hallways.
He had only recently moved into the castle with his father, Viktor, as his father saw it right to serve Tharel as he was rightful king. He didn't quite find the idea fond, but he would not lie, the new living quarters were quite nice, and the servants were very attendant and well worked with their jobs. As he made way down the hall, he gazed at the designs made on the fancy architecture of the walls he passed through, his eyes glazing over every little detail in careful and wondrous examination. It was quite the beauty. Charles wondered what lengths his uncle had gone through to make such beautiful designs on his physique of a mansion.

Last edited:
Zira smiled faintly as her father wrapped his arm around her. "I think he's in the castle somewhere," She looked back at the regal spires and old battlements. "I'm sure he's not getting up to anything bad." The princess chuckled as she looked around at the large, bustling city. The capital was the biggest place on the continent. To see it destroyed in a war or even a small-scale battle dampened Zira's spirits more than she'd wish for. "Father... What happened to the scouts?" She looked up at Reynold with worried eyes. "They were sent out almost an hour ago. The border is nearby, th-they shouldn't be taking this long..."

People gave Vain strange looks as she walked through the capital. They remained wary of her presence, likely thinking she was some malicious sorceress coming to disrupt the peace. Her masked visage was no help either, as the children took one look up and started to whisper to each other, occasionally taking a few seconds to peek at Vain again.

The road was quiet for Twig, luckily. The only wildlife were the does and their fawns, the squirrels foraging for nuts and a variety of beautiful songbirds, all singing one beautiful sonata. Despite the thick canopy of leaves above his head, the pathway was well lit. It would be a peaceful journey for Twig today.

As Sedna was roasting her catch, a large white feather slowly floated towards her. It was much too big to be that of any bird, and the colour was simply pristine. The only thing soiling the pure white plume was a few specks of dark red. It landed on the ground and sat beside the shapeshifter.

~~~
As Exitium spoke up, Tharel stepped forward. He was in a fine mood this morning, but seeing the dreaded sorcerer quickly put a frown on his face. The soldiers with the general backed away and made room for him to walk up to Exitium. They stayed silent, as they didn't want to get on his bad side. "Take a wild guess, Exitium. I'm the only general in this room. No common soldier is going to be planning a full scale attack, are they?" Tharel pushed past the dark knight and looked over his shoulder, "You will prepare everyone for the battle," He ordered his soldiers. "I'll be back soon."
He quickly left and ran out into the streets of Serall, unaffected by the sudden frigid temperatures and assault of snow. It wasn't a windy day, but the sky was grey, as always. The snow continued to fall, leaving the capital covered in a permanent white blanket.
The general scoured the cold streets of Serall for his friend. He'd told her today was important, but he didn't tell her why. "Aria!" He called for her in hopes she'd hear.

Greta and Markus would suddenly see their commander leave in a hurry. After he had gone, the small amount of soldiers that had joined him slowly poured out of the room. They were giving orders to people. "Get the cavalry and wyvern riders mounted!" One soldier had shouted. "Wait at the gate! We don't leave until milord orders!"
The barracks suddenly became as busy as the streets of Thyr, with every man and woman arming themselves or heading towards the stables outside.
The two soldiers would have to keep their backs straight and their chins high - especially Markus. The general knew he had some form of distate for him, and he would let Markus know with his taunts and teases.

Usually being dumped on the streets means one rarely catches so much as a glimpse of nobility or royalty. Heath, on the other hand, got to see general Tharel on his own, with no crowd surrounding him.
He hadn't noticed the starving, dying shapeshifter on the streets. He was busy looking for something, or someone. But if Heath made some noise, maybe he'd be noticed. Maybe he'd be set free.

As Charles was busy practicing the violin, his uncle's men were busy preparing themselves for an invasion on Thyr. Despite the commotion that had now surely ensued, it remained silent outside, and in Charles' quarters. It won't be for long, as even from his mansion, Charles would soon be able to hear the whinnies of horses, growls of wyverns and the orders coming from his uncle.

~~~
To add to Zeffe's concerns, the Alathi had been on edge lately. Many reports from locals mention a dragon on the loose. A large, red beast with a fiery breath and pointed horns. No person dared to leave the safety of their miniscule village, out of fear of being devoured by the new threat.
It's den is rumoured to be close to the village. The citizens would see some peace if the beast were to be eradicated, but no one owner any weapons - not even a useless piece of scrap metal from Serall's smithies.

Heath
While he was given an opportunity here, an opportunity to possibly keep living, he was a bit afraid to take it. He might be able to get his freedom, and possibly get a better life, but there's the possibility that he could just put him back into. service and restart his cycle of torment anew. He started weighing his options. Was freedom worth risking torture again? Or would it just be better to wait for death? Maybe if he waits, someone else will come to his rescue, but there's no guarantee there. Making a decision, he decides to raise his voice. He coughed and cleared his throat, his mouth and throat dry from dehydration, and his voice weak from lack of use, but he manages to croak out a quiet "Help..." He knew neither if the noble would hear him, nor if he would get a response, but maybe, just maybe, he'd finally be set free.

Markus
As orders were being given out, Markus stood at the ready with perfect posture. Even though he hated the general's guts, he was still the general, and orders are orders. So, he made sure to have all his weapons and armor, moving when told to, and made his way to the stables to get mounted. He was going to follow his orders to the letter, and prove his worth. Hopefully this will push him ever closer towards getting the position of general.

As Sedna was roasting her catch, a large white feather slowly floated towards her. It was much too big to be that of any bird, and the colour was simply pristine. The only thing soiling the pure white plume was a few specks of dark red. It landed on the ground and sat beside the shapeshifter.
SEDNA
I let it stay there as it does not interfere with my food. I do hold my weapon close to me to get any potential thieves away from my bird as the feather did alert me. With my weapon in hand, I look around to make sure none are here to actually take my prize away from me.

Vain
The sorceress didn't mind the looks she was getting as much as she was dreading how her future interactions would be. She was there for the sole purpose of work, but if people were going to already fear her, then it kind of defeats the purpose of traveling to the more mild nation of Thyr in the first place. Either it was be shunned by anyone whom she comes across, be considered a spy by crossing the boarder, or just not get any food or money. Hell, if these things continued any longer, she'd have to travel overseas.

Exytium
"I suppose the general is unaware that I'm joining this expedition. He can only hate me so much for no reason at all." Exi smirked to himself, before setting his helmet onto his head and heading to his own stables to ready himself for the invasion. "The fires that I start will be visible all the way from Alathil~" he tells himself eagerly, mounting his horse.

Greta
Greta let out a long groan as she began the process of tucking her long hair into her gambeson, just so she could wear a cap and helmet without having to worry about her hair getting stuck. Everything afterwards wouldn't be too difficult for her, as she already had her armor and gear with her. "One of these days..." She shakes her head, getting rid of her thoughts before she says anything else.

Zeffe
The work of a king is never done...and he was the only one that could be considered a warrior in this nation, at least the only one that has a history of dealing with the draconic species of his homeland. And, while yes, dragons are more powerful than wyverns, they were similar enough to where he was able to adopt the mindset of going to fight a large wyvern...at least, that's his hope as he heads to the location the dragon was last seen.

The wildlife was extremely calming for Twig, as well as providing feelings of euphoria. It had been way too long since he had been able to go out and see the outdoors for himself. The only time he remembered being out in the open wild without the day-to-day busyness of a city was that one time in his Herbology class that they went out in the wild to learn which wild plants had effective healing properties.
Twig savored every moment of the calm ride to Thyr's capital city, his staff was laid on his lap, as he didn't expect anything to happen during his rie to the castle. He did his best to not disrupt the young wildlife, mostly by not going faster than a trot.
Within an hour, Twig found himself at the gates of the capital. As he had hoped, it was mesmerizing, and with a smile, Twig rode into the city, wondering what he could find there.

Reynold
"You're right... normally the patrols should be back by now. We're still on relatively good terms with Serall, and I see no reason for them to strike. Perhaps someone should fly out and try to locate them... I'll send a message to the barracks now. Perhaps we should be a little more cautious here on out."

Aria
"Tharel! I was waiting for you!" She leaped out of the tree, landing right in front of the general. "So what's the big news? I can't wait to hear it!"

(( YEE it's back!! ))

Heath would soon find out his struggles to escape were in vain. As he managed to force out a cry for help, a little girl ran up to the noble. He had acknowledged Heath, but only simply given him a look and slight smirk, as if he took pleasure in seeing the Beastkin locked up.

The sound of Aria's voice calling his name made Tharel smile. "Ugh, I thought you'd wandered off. Don't stray too far from the capital, unless you want to be eaten by wolves." He bent down and ruffled the "young" dragon's hair before kneeling and placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Anyway. It may not be exciting for you, but it certainly is for me. We're going to invade Thyr. Today." The general grinned and clapped his hands out of excitement. "This will be my first proper battle as a general! I know we'll win with my fantastic leadership..."
Tharel stood up and stared down at Aria, his brow furrowed in concern.
"... Are you going to come? If you got hurt, I don't I could live with myself."

---

There were no threats near Sedna, although the scent of blood was heavy in the air. It was... fresh; As if something had been recently massacred. There were no corpses nearby, but the feather that fell from the sky... Likely a Pegasus. Perhaps one got killed by a wild bear.

Vain wouldn't find many well-paid jobs in the capital, unless she wanted to risk interacting with the upper-class. The only people on the streets who'd accept help would be merchants, and they don't pay too well.
However, there was one person who wasn't staring at Vain with suspicion or contempt... Instead, he looked curious. A young man, most certainly a commoner, sitting down on a crate near a merchant's stall. He was tanned, likely from working in the fields, and wore a white shirt, dungarees, and boots, along with a large straw sunhat.
Would he have a job?

The sights of the capital certainly didn't subvert expectations. It was a beautiful, bustling place, filled with market stalls. There were plenty of children running around, a teacher desperately following them as they wreaked havoc around the city.
The spires of a church stood out in the background, and the castle was in full view, as well as the beautiful fountain in the very centre of town.
Perched on that fountain were the princess and her father themselves. What a sight.

"Do you think we should increase security...?" Zira inquired. "Th-they could strike any second... We need to be prepared." She clenched her fist, but quickly sighed and stared at the ground. "I couldn't help... I wish I could... But I can't fight... Sorry, father."

---

It was only a short walk to the dragon's lair... For such a "fearsome" beast, there was a surprising lack of carcasses and bones strewn around the area. There were only a few small animal bones visible as Zeffe walked deeper into the cave.
The most noticeable - or audible - thing was extremely loud snoring. This beast was asleep, and it probably wouldn't enjoy being woken up.
Eventually, Zeffe would reach the dragon itself - still asleep. It... Did not look threatening in the slightest. It looked somewhat overfed, which was strange for anything for residing in Alathil. It remained curled up, not responsing to any noise around it.

There were no threats near Sedna, although the scent of blood was heavy in the air. It was... fresh; As if something had been recently massacred. There were no corpses nearby, but the feather that fell from the sky... Likely a Pegasus. Perhaps one got killed by a wild bear.
SEDNA
Bear, you say? I finish my meat, put my trident on my back and turn into my wolf form as I head out, away from the water to hunt for this bear. Bear= good and alot of food for me. I try to look for any tracks the bear might have left.

Vain
While she would most certainly wish to get a job, farm work isn't something that she could easily do, if she could do it at all . The best she could do on a farm would be keeping track of finance, as anything else is too labor intensive on her scrawny arms.
If her hesitance after realizing that her only potential job is farm work, and her slender frame, didn't do anything to discourage the produce vendor, then Vain would be even further discouraged during her slow approach. "You're...an interesting one. May I ask why you are...looking more curious, rahter than fearful or disdainful?"

Zeffe
Zeffe had to have his ears covered by his hands during the last bit of his approach, flat out muttering many normally repressed desires of violence that his kind is oh so known for in Serall. "Of all the damn things that I have to deal with, why do so many of them have to end up being so ungodly loud!? And especially with it being in a damnable cave, of all things!" After finishing his sentence he slams an armored foot down on a bone, being rather infuriated with what he's willing to put up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back