• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘™π‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘¦ || π‘œπ‘œπ‘

Other
Here

bad wolf

do you love my insides? the parts you can’t see?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Some sweet lullaby, drifting over sea.
Lanterns lit, a battle cry, Lost Boys never flee.

. . .

Prior to admission and the Discord, and while we work on our characters, feel free to chat and leave your ideas down below.

I was hoping to create a Lost Boy character yet the current premise involving them is still a huge WiP... <3 I will be watching this thread closely!

I am thinking of bringing a merman, siren from the lagoon perhaps if thats something I could do, maybe they are one of the pirates and they can go in and out of the sea and climb back up when they retrieve something or someone from he water when they're out sailing.

Definitely planning on a girl for the Lost Boys, maybe one that was burdened by the expectations of her parents and definitely doesn’t want to go back home

I am thinking of bringing a merman, siren from the lagoon perhaps if thats something I could do, maybe they are one of the pirates and they can go in and out of the sea and climb back up when they retrieve something or someone from he water when they're out sailing.
Ohhh… I like it! Just keep in mind that mermaids in Never Land are carnivores and renowned for luring most sailors to their deaths. Maybe they’ve got some sort of medallion that allows them to come and go from the sea as they like?

Yeah I was thinking something like that for how they are able to go in and out of the sea.

For being a pirate maybe they owe their life to a sailor for being freed from their netting. Or they bargained their services in exchange to not be gutted when caught. Or they had been spared and then became interested so joined the crew. Something along this line of thought, or maybe the merman is a local infobroker.

definitely keeping my eye on this one! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back