• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Los Santos Heist Crew

Jixson

After having a Grand Theft Auto V gaming marathon this weekend, I am now itching for some heist roleplay.

Here's the idea:

A group of criminals living in Los Santos pull off different heists from liqour stores to major banks. It will start around the events of the GTA V story, so I plan on putting some references to Michael, Trevor, and Franklin (Maybe even have one of them make a cameo).

Interesting. I have been searching for a Grand Theft Auto 5 roleplay and this one seems to do the trick. And here I ask, will this a roleplay with details or is it just going to be a very simple roleplay that I'd expect of anyone who plays GTA.

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]Interesting. I have been searching for a Grand Theft Auto 5 roleplay and this one seems to do the trick. And here I ask, will this a roleplay with details or is it just going to be a very simple roleplay that I'd expect of anyone who plays GTA.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry,

I thought this thread was a failure on here, so I started another on a different site. Already got all slots full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back