Lorelai Stevens

raddish

LAMP
Appearence:

photo.jpg

Name: Lorelai Stevens

Height: 4'11

Weight: 120 lbs

Personality: Outgoing but very mentally unstable, her parents are currently going through a divorce and as an only child this requires her to decide which parent she wants to stay with, but the joint custody forces her to spend at least one month with each parent. She doesn't take criticism well, which is why she tries to lie low instead of belting out for a solo she desperately wants. Outside of glee club though, Lorelai is very confident. She's in cheer, volleyball, lacrosse and is currently the Vice President of the school's Student Council, which gives her quite a good rep.

Likes: Singing, Dancing, Broadway Musicals, Baking, Driving, Reading

Dislikes: Competition, Uncertainty, Donald Trump ( do not joke about this with her, she will cry as she is smol ), Politics, Math, Stereotypes

Favorite Types of Musics: Classical, Classic Rock

Other: Lorelai is bicurious, but it is rumored she had an affair with her volleyball captain in her freshman year. Her parents also shower her in gifts to try to win her over, so when she pulled up to school in a new Lincoln MKZ her friend group grew much faster. 

Like this

I like the character alot, but I would be careful with stuff about Donald Trump. I don't know how this site handles politics and so I don't want to be in trouble :)  

It is accepted btw :) SO you can start rping with us :D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back