Lorelai Ashland

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.
e5a0c7ca54b18a10f14b906f34c5024a.jpg

Name: Lorelai Medora Ashland

Nickname: Lory

Grade: 10th

Appearance: Lorelai has a short, lithe build, standing at 5'2" and weighing in at 121 pounds. Her hair is moderately short, extremely wavy, and brown. It reaches halfway down her back when left down, but she often keeps it tied back. She has light amber-brown eyes that often give her a very innocent, kind look, and very lightly tanned skin. Lory likes to wear dresses and flats in the warmer parts of the year, and sweaters, jeans and boots as the weather cools down.

Personality: ---

Biography: In Lorelai's hometown, she was known as a rather infamous troublemaker. Her parents, Jacob and Ariel Ashland, were normal enough. A lawyer and a doctor respectively, they were nearly the picture of familial perfection. No-one, not even them, quite understood why Lory was so different, and, to be blunt, why she was so much worse.

As she entered highschool, her criminal record slowly grow full of minor crimes and offenses. At this point, the Ashlands were desperate, and searched for somewhere she might fit in more - though some think they simply wanted to distance her from themselves. Despite her rather deplorable actions, Lorelai was still a brilliant student. After realizing this, her mother looked into Kadic Academy, a charter school a few cities over. When the principal contacted her saying Lory could be enrolled next semester, her mother immediately told her daughter to pack her bags and get ready for "new experiences."

Appearance in Lyoko: She wears a black and silver body suit with a shadowy hood, and, for some reason, has a line of purple lipstick on her lips.

kasumi_goto_by_sallibyg_ray-d8rkfjm.png

Weapon(s) in Lyoko: Lorelai has two short swords that rest on her hips. Both are only a foot long, but are incredibly deadly in close combat. For long-distance encounters, she has a small gun that shoots thin shards of metal. Unfortunately, she can only possess 10 of the projectiles at a time.

05db0a3d0b3be02b1b8ebee649dee007.jpg

dd6e2c1caf29bf8022c0dbdc28d8fd72.jpg

Powers in Lyoko: Lory is able to make herself invisible for a reasonable period of time. This makes her swords extremely useful, as she can get close to enemies without being detected.

Ultimate in Lyoko: For the price of nearly a quarter of her life points, Lorelai can cloak her teammates, as well as herself, and provide the perfect opportunity to escape a deadly encounter or go in for a dangerous kill.

Passive in Lyoko: Oddly enough, Lorelai can jump higher and take more fall damage than the other Lyoko warriors.

Strengths:
· She's quite perceptive, and is often able to tell when something is wrong with someone.
· Despite the seemingly innocent persona, Lorelai is an excellent liar, and has been known to take things she wants.
· Having taken lessons in acrobatics as a child, Lory is a star in gym.

Weaknesses:
· She sometimes has trouble looking at the bright side of things, and often focuses more on the "what ifs" of life.
· Some people call her selfish and self-centered at times.

[SIZE= 16px]· She isn't always the best team player.[/SIZE]

Roommate: (To be assigned?)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Crush: None as of yet.

Extra: She likes to play the piano, and just loves music in general.

Theme Song(s): 
· My Church, by Maren Morris

· Avec Soin, by Kevin MacLeod

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good to me! We really needed a melee based OC. BTW, I think she'll get along just fine with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back