• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lore: Welcome to Millennium City

Akibahara

Ready for the Shit Show, Shaka Brah
Millenium City. Beautiful. Picture it in your head; Sprawling skyscrapers like rockets from the ground, mountains cascading all around. It seems perfect, doesn’t it? Ah, but now imagine this; In between those skyscrapers are houses, and people walking around mindlessly to their jobs and homes.

But c’mon, now have any of the mindless down there thought about what goes on up here? What can be seen from the highest buildings? It’s smuggling, drugs, money, it’s not all about the politics, because guess what? Politics ain’t shit. Just ask me. My guys channel money, you pay me, and I pay the police, and guess whose life is a lot more livin’ hell?

One answer: It definitely ain’t the guy payin’. Whoever’s receiving the wrong tale end of the cops are the ones getting’ messed with. And guess what, this is my city? The gangs in the Industrials zone, my guys beat the hell out of ‘em, they keep fightin’ well, guess I’m callin’ the riot cops. And y’know what, even with them there, they still wanna kill. Man, in the middle class neighborhood, these guys always wanna bring me, trying to get me out of my own action, not to mention, guys like Manny Vargas, regular ol’ guy off the block, gets Kaput. Still, it can’t be any better everywhere else… I mean, look at this freakin’ town! Ain’t it pretty?! Man, you got the latest cars here, you got the most jumpin’, jivy music, you’ve got the most beautiful women, eh, maybe men if you’re into that. You’ve got everything!

Walk out the street, you’ll see the celebrities flashing them toothy, pearly whites, walkin’ around with a million bucks in your pocket!... Well, they probably ain’t flashin’ it. I mean, not unless you want some guy with a .45 in your face, robbing you in front of everybody! Amirite?! Hell yeah man. This city’s got it all. Finest drinks, finest lights, (Finest women too, if you know what I mean), I mean, what can’t you expect from this fine place? Wanna go to a club! Go for it! Wanna go work for the cops and help me? Well, I could use an extra few helpin’ hands! You wanna work for the gangs?

Well, you better be payin’ me to keep off, but otherwise, don’t fuck up in my town. But hey, everything’s free here if you got the money and the balls!... And if you don’t have money, guess what? Hit the road jack. Cause this city is for the big winners, it’s for the dudes who got initiative! It’s for the people who wanna make a true difference in my town of sin, it’s for the people who want to rise up and make it big! And you can take it from me, baby.

Cause I’m the mayor of this vice called Millennium City.

Overview: Millennium City

Millennium. A thousand years. Imagine a town that was built for a millennium: Sprawling buildings, fast cars, hot women and even hotter cash. The stakes are high in a city made to stand for a thousand years, and what’s even higher is the risk of falling. And falling hard. You can make to the top and play it cool, making that green like money on trees… Or you could fall and break all your bones, and maybe lose all that cash in the process.

Or maybe you ain’t about that life. Maybe you do care. Maybe you want to turn this place around, and tell the bad guys enough is enough.. The choice is yours, and you make the most of your choices. The money is yours too, if you can find it, of course.

Everybody can have the charm, the cars, the clothes, the guns, the drugs, the whores they want if only they wave a couple bills in the air and say “I want this.” You can be who you want to be in Millenium City, whether you’re Superman or a beat cop. Be who you want to be, do what you want to do, and take it all for yourself. The city is your empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back