• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Arcaneux Street Knights

Interested

• Yea, sounds cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
Arcaneux Street Knights

Who They Are: The Arcanuex Street Knights are a vigilante group that protects the town of Basillica from criminals, gang activity etc. The Arcanuex Street Knights consist of old and new members, the latter of whom are chosen during a ceremony simply known as "The Choosing" where the leader of the Arcaneux Street Knights (referred to as father) choose the next generation of Street Knights from the children of Basillica.

New Recruits: After being chosen by the Arcaneux father, a new recruit is taken to the Arcaneux estate where they must live during their time as a member of the Arcaneux. After that, the new recruit is taken under the wing of an older member of the Arcaneux and then begins their official training in the way of the Arcaneux. Training doesn't end until the recruit is chosen by an Arcaneux card which only they will see until they possess the card. After the card is retrieved the recruit becomes a full fledged Arcaneux Street Knight.

Arcaneux Cards: Cards choose owners by their personality traits, likes and dislikes, and pre-existing skills the chosen recruit possesses. The cards can enhance the recruits mental or physical ability. Ex. The ability to know whether someone is telling the truth or not, or increased speed. A knight can not use his or her ability without the card in their possession. No knight can use another knights card, therefor confining everyone to a card per person.

Police Interference: The Arcaneux Street Knights aren't well liked by the cops but they have a long standing agreement with police of Basillica that says neither group will interfere with the others work. But there are times when little hiccups occur, or when members of both sides end up butting heads. There are also times when both sides must work together to achieve a common goal.

Arcaneux Weapons: The choosing of weapons a up to the recruit, with the discretion of their advising Arcaneux member. Weapons can range anywhere from a bazooka, to a pistol, to a spear, to a broadsword. So there are regular weapons and then there are Arcaneux weapons. The difference is that arcaneux weapons are weapons that have been combined with the Arcaneux card a recruit possesses. This is dependent on the card as well as the user.

Jobs and Missions: After a recruit becomes an official Street Knight, they may partake on jobs or missions that can be picked up from the job board or assigned by a chief officers or the Father himself. There4 are certain jobs certain Arcaneux member are able to take or be assigned to. For example.... A level 1 Arcanuex knight may only take level 1 jobs. A level 10 can take jobs in levels 8-10. Some jobs or Missions require multiple members and those members must fall within the level of said job.

Deactivation and Discharge: Deactivation occurs when a member of the Arcaneux Street Knights meets an untimely death. When this happens, the Arcaneux card will disintegrate along with the body of the Knight. Discharge is when a Knight is seen as unfit to be a knight or is allowed to leave due to some unforeseen circumstance. In the event this occurs, the ex Knights card is town into a pyre of blue flames and they are stripped of their weapon and are forced to leave the Arcaneux estate and never return.

Father or Mother: The father or mother of the Arcaneux is the strongest Knight at the time. They are chosen after the previous Arcaneux is chosen. They go through a series of tests and duels to determine if they are fit to be the new leader of The Arcaneux. The father or mother has the ability to use the cards of others as long as they possess it.

Plot Summary of this Rp:

After the current father of the Arcanuex is killed due to unknown circumstances, a new Father takes his spot as head of the Arcaneux. At first the reign goes smoothly and everything is normal, but then something changed, the new leader started encouraging members to partake in crimes and attack innocent people who opposed the Arcaeux. This along with the new anti Arcaneux police chief causes a great unbalance in the town of Basillica and a great street war sparks between the Arcanuex and the Basillica police department which allows crime in Basillica to sky rocket. Now it is up to the newest generation of Arcaneux Knights and their Arcane advisors to take down the new father as well as save Basillica from the ongoing crime outbreak, and stop new possible threats from rising out of the woodworks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are any of you interested in starting today? Or should I just get the rp up for people to start creating characters?

This is really interesting actually.

But... I have a very big question. How much of this is based off of that anime?

I've never seen that anime and know very little about it. And when I say very little, I mean I don't know about it at all. Dx

Lol, I haven't seen the anime. My friend Reiluna said it is very similar so I hope that answers your question.

@Yuuki of the Strata

That works then. xD

Would police be playable as well?

Also, I'm up for having the rp made and then we can apply. =w= b

I don't think the character I have in mind would be a good chief. xD

But I could make the chief as well if you'd like.

Ah, Arcana Famiglia. Combining my two favorite things in the world:

Tarot cards and the mafia~ <333

And then you gave it a vigilante spin.

I love you.

Bear my children. B|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back