Name: Huge Malevar

Race: Human

Height: 1,90m

Hair Color: N/A

Hair Style: N/A ( BALD )

Eye Color: Green

Body type: Muscular.

Weapons: 

- Armed sword (A one handle sword, enhanced with oil to set on fire.)

- Round shield with Vorch symbol (30 in his quiver at a time)

- A dagger that cross his belt.

Items:

- Horn of withdraw

Clothes:

- Long wolf coat.

- Medium armor, leather with some pieces of metal.

- Chain mail. (All the set)

Kingdom:

Kingdom: Vorch

Who are you?

Personality: 

• Old Ways - "The Old Ways of Vorch are simple to follow. If you want to lead, learn how to follow." Huge Malevar does not trust outsiders
  • Fearless - Huge has lost the capability to fear.
  • Honest - Huge does not lies.
  • Brute - He has little reputation for a polite man.

History: Huge Malevar became Lord Commander of the Tower "Vigilant" right after the war against Mithral. He reached the mountains and rebuild the Tower with the objective to learn new technologies to fight their adversaries of all kinds, all species.

He was once a young man who born under the banner of Jorah Warden, his achievements in the last wars as a great tactician reward him with the title of nobility, but also with a cunning mind. Jorah didn't like such a way of thinking but needed to have a man like Huge around, and even more with the dark task he gave to him. He was ruthless, careless of the blood spilled. A dictator once in the war where the loses were just numbers. Ten thousands men over here died so one hundred of thousands over there could live; he never gave a damn about consequences. 

His story is a puzzle though... but if someone could have survive the great massacre of Vorch... he would had been the one.

Habits:

- Burns people alive.

Fears: N/A

Hobbies: N/A

Other: He is not your kind of person.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Proxploxtops Not in this regard. The lack of fears is a weakness of it's own, it shows the character that has little ability to see whenever he is in danger, lacking of such sense would kill him, but also give him (of course) a relentless co-reaction towards impossible choices. Nevertheless, the absence of fears is a weakness.

Vorch in general have little habits when it's about soldiers and military ranks, ergo the habits would be more akin to the culture of the country. Such as dancing, meeting in halls with the countryman, sparring... etc. Therefore call those as habits is irrelevant since it's more of a custom than a habit.

Hope I explain myself correctly! 

@Proxploxtops Not in this regard. The lack of fears is a weakness of it's own, it shows the character that has little ability to see whenever he is in danger, lacking of such sense would kill him, but also give him (of course) a relentless co-reaction towards impossible choices. Nevertheless, the absence of fears is a weakness.

Vorch in general have little habits when it's about soldiers and military ranks, ergo the habits would be more akin to the culture of the country. Such as dancing, meeting in halls with the countryman, sparring... etc. Therefore call those as habits is irrelevant since it's more of a custom than a habit.

Hope I explain myself correctly! 

Thanks, that clarifies a lot. I was confused on how human he was but now I understand. Thanks for the clarification!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back