Lookshy

Lotus1

i dont have Outcaste books, and i know i should get it, but till then. um. could someone gimme some info on lookshy. like where is it exactly. what sort of gov. do they have? is it a city-state? a nation-state? an empire? that sorta stuff. plz. if you cant cus its illegal then i understand.

It's about 50 miles south of Cherak, and inhabited entirely by a race of warlike, sapient waterfowl.

-S

They have access to First Age technology, and often go out and conquer neighboring ponds and lakes, usually in vast fowl shaped War Striders.  The foremost, The Dodgers is a black Strider, with a single band of white around the neck, that chases off all herbivores in the area, usually shouting "Despicable!" while it swings its mighty Goremaul...

i appreciate your help and concern :roll:

but i have a feeling that if i am shroomin a man, and he feels the big beast inside his body. He probably isnt gonna ask me " dude on the ECR did you spell tattoo right"?

probably not, unless he is a kwuuur. ( my way of typing Queer so dont bother correcting that you crossdressing sick son of a biotch!!!)

dude i love this forum  :cry:

Just tryin' to help a brother out. I am sorry for you if puberty is to much for you to handle, and your only output for it is hostility. They do have methods for angry people such as yourself, self help lines, doctors, and a whole slew of things that don't come to mind at the moment. I hope that you will find peace one day besides comminting suicide or someother pitiful form of escape my friend.

Kabuki said:
Just tryin' to help a brother out. I am sorry for you if puberty is to much for you to handle, and your only output for it is hostility. They do have methods for angry people such as yourself, self help lines, doctors, and a whole slew of things that don't come to mind at the moment. I hope that you will find peace one day besides comminting suicide or someother pitiful form of escape my friend.
Yeah i do have issues, OCD, and Manic Depression, its a solid combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back