Looking to rp

bluerosse

Hello everyone, I am interested to rp as much as I can with as many as I can haha. I am interested in anything, a little less when it comes to real life, but I am willing to give it a shot.

I personally have a few rules I would like everyone to know. I have no problem playing two characters, female and male, I like it to be fair for everyone. Please write at least a paragraph for each character, or one for both, in case you are not inspired that day. Please do tell me when you think that you are not interested in the rp anymore, i don't like to be left hanging; or if you have some criticism please pm me, cause i enjoy reading opinions. Uh and one more thing lets have fun.

I am looking forward to rp with you all, loots of hugs and kisses.

I have time enough for another rp, what types of rp's are your favorite? I am also looking to expand my bounds in role playing in a female role which i often do not get the chance to do, i also agree with your next to last sentence and i hope you do the same for me.

Well i am interested in mostly dark roleplay with a mix of romance. I have an idea of a tournament where one person from every race is caled to represent their clan and are made to fight and solve puzzles. Each have to collect emblems from solving puzzles but they can also attack each other to steal from another player, but if they are caught doing so they are taken to a torture room and made to start the game from the beginning. the winning clan become the leaders and the weak ones become slaves. The tournament takes place once in a 100 years by the winning clan, but a 100 years ago a dangerous clan won and everyone was made to suffer and now everyone fights for freedom for their clans and for a chance to destroy the leading clan. So the boss will prepare some horrible task... something like that. If you have a better idea please do share I am always opened to read new ideas and try them.

You have interested me. I do a gree with being fair so I have no problem doing two characters at the same time. As for a plot do you have any , I havea little. I have one that mixes with your mostly dark romance type of play. Such as two human girls of course...well have you read the manga Akuma ..darn forgot the title lol. Well anyways a human girl summons lucifur to help her become more beautiful. Now I don't want it to be like the manga so I changed a few things. The summoning went wrong and lucifur indeed did come but instead of granting her wish he dragged her down to the depths of hell making her spend eternity there. There she will go through many trials , and hate because of the other demons who want to be beside him. Also because she was dragged down she has to attend a certain school and her form will start to change.

Goddess said:
You have interested me. I do a gree with being fair so I have no problem doing two characters at the same time. As for a plot do you have any , I havea little. I have one that mixes with your mostly dark romance type of play. Such as two human girls of course...well have you read the manga Akuma ..darn forgot the title lol. Well anyways a human girl summons lucifur to help her become more beautiful. Now I don't want it to be like the manga so I changed a few things. The summoning went wrong and lucifur indeed did come but instead of granting her wish he dragged her down to the depths of hell making her spend eternity there. There she will go through many trials , and hate because of the other demons who want to be beside him. Also because she was dragged down she has to attend a certain school and her form will start to change.
I love your idea, I like the idea of having a high school in hel. The darkness behind this is very interesting muahahaha. Right back to business, so you can play the girl if you want, and in highschool she can meet others that fell in the same trap and also demons that attend the highscool. I can play a male demon and another girl that was tricked years ago if you desire. 

UnholyRedemption said:
Oh, I love romance rp~ <3
haha, so what type of romance do you love?

bluerosse said:
I love your idea, I like the idea of having a high school in hel. The darkness behind this is very interesting muahahaha. Right back to business, so you can play the girl if you want, and in highschool she can meet others that fell in the same trap and also demons that attend the highscool. I can play a male demon and another girl that was tricked years ago if you desire.
^^ im glad you like it my intention was to have Lucifur the known demon of the world which I would play to seduce your girl and bring her down to hell but for a different reason. My girl who I will be playing as well would be brought down by Beelzebub which I was hoping you could play. We both would be having a male and girl ^^

Goddess said:
^^ im glad you like it my intention was to have Lucifur the known demon of the world which I would play to seduce your girl and bring her down to hell but for a different reason. My girl who I will be playing as well would be brought down by Beelzebub which I was hoping you could play. We both would be having a male and girl ^^
I see and now i understand more of what you want to do. Yes that is no problem, I am up for it, I like it, its dark and mysterious hehe, right up my ally. But do you mind creating the thread, my computer is a little slow right now.

Lillithdemonqueen said:
I am willing to do anything cause I like all the genre
okay, well how about a pirate adventure, you know that having a woman on a ship of pirates can be a curse how about having a ship, which is a ghost ship filled with female pirates, which dies tortured by pirates and they seek revenge tricking pirates and killing them. they do this till they find themselves falling for them and not desire to kill but have to

Maybe all of our characters are best friends and it's homecoming night? Perhaps all hell breaks loose at the game, the undefeated team loses and the fireworks misfire into the crowd and whatnot..?

OneHellOfACatLover said:
Maybe all of our characters are best friends and it's homecoming night? Perhaps all hell breaks loose at the game, the undefeated team loses and the fireworks misfire into the crowd and whatnot..?
i see, alright I am up for it. lets make it a little interesting, lets make them try to defeat death, in a way try to survive deaths traps.

OneHellOfACatLover said:
Yeah, that's what I meant. cx
okay cool, mind making the thread, slow computer takes me ages. tomorrow i am going to repair it, but for now its just annoying me.

bluerosse said:
okay, well how about a pirate adventure, you know that having a woman on a ship of pirates can be a curse how about having a ship, which is a ghost ship filled with female pirates, which dies tortured by pirates and they seek revenge tricking pirates and killing them. they do this till they find themselves falling for them and not desire to kill but have to
That sounds fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back