• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to be controlled among other things

Raven Rose

Passionate Inamorata
Hello! I'm Raven. I am looking for a partner to do a few different things.

the first thing I am looking for is to be controlled. Either Slave master, or anything else like that. My favorite character type is the helpless/defenseless little girl.

But, I am pretty much looking for anything. I do enjoy romance. I would definitely prefer being a female, but I am open to role playing as either gender. I do not care what your gender preference is.

I am also into grimdark, fantasy, and select video game/anime role plays.

Take care and hopefully I hear from someone =)

Hello to you was well! To add to the irony i also live in a town that is pronounced the same as your last name. We were destined to meet eachother

Well I am most certainly glad to meet you. Raven is actually my real middle name. Not my first name though. But I prefer being called Raven.

Anyways what is up! Did you want to role play?

I was curious about this, even though I didn't come for the Master x Slave thing. Do you want to debate ideas by PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back