Looking for vampire/supernatural rp!

Yvern

Just quirky
Hello!

I'm looking for someone to start some awesome stories with! I love vampires and other supernatural beings, though sparkling vamps are not an option for me.

General

I usually do multi-character roleplays, meaning I play a guy and a girl as main characters in the same storyline - I like that, it just gives me some variation and possibilities for more action. I could do one character too, but prefer doubling. I would love to have romance in it, I'm just a sucker for love and heartbreak - but I need some good action too, not just the perpetual lovey dovey thing.

Topics

Anyway, topics I love are anything vampire!!!/witch/werewolf/hybrid/dhampir based (especially Vampire Diaries style, and no Twilight sparkly stuff), real-life things, avatar the last airbender based and zombie apocalypse (though I'm not experienced with that, I'd like to try).

Preferences and rules

I'd like someone to be at least semi-literate, no one-liners. Decent grammar would be nice too - I'm not native, but I make sure to check my post and correct any possible errors before I send it. I'm personally fine with over PG13, but of course that'd be on private message, I don't want to violate the site's rules.

Current favorite characters

The characters I'd currently love to use can be viewed on my profile (Dominic and Sage).

I'm sorry for all the text, I just wanted to give you guys enough info!

More info on my profile (yes, really), message me if you're interested in starting an rp with me. (:

OCs and existing characters! During my RPs in quizilla, I loved their fandom rp lay out and it was

Person 1:

OC

-

Person 2 love interest

Person 2:

OC

-

Person 1 love interest

But I haven't done much of that here. But if you have another layout format thing do share~

Works for me! I usually double with characters, so I like that. I can pm you about character details and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back