• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone who likes supernatural type rping, as well as some fantasy~

VeeFox

Hit Me!
Hi there!

I wanted to make kind of a post about the kind of things that I’m looking for via RP. I have so many ideas and half-baked stories that I really wanted to just kind of specify what it was I’m looking for, and see if maybe that got me some better results as an RPer.

First off, a little bit about me. I’m a student studying game art/development and currently I would either love to be a storyboard artist, character designer, or concept artist. I’m inspired by unique ideas and great storytelling, especially if it’s a combination of modern/fantasy and leans on the darker side of things. (I really can’t get into the whole dungeon and dragons/medieval thing, I’ve tried though.)

Suggestions for a partner

(I’m not super serious about this but these are just some things that I like to have)

-
I’m seeking a long-term writing partner, someone who will really stick it out with me for the long haul. I want us to be friends too, not just people who meet up, write, and then kind of go our separate ways. That’s never any fun haha.

-
A couple of paragraphs at the least please! I tend to write replies somewhere along the middle, and I always get kind of bummed with a sentence in reply.

-
Someone who likes details and character development! I really REALLY love character building and exploring what makes people tick. I’m a bit of a sucker for details.

Things I’d Like To Write About

Modern day vampires/demons/shifters/supernatural thingies – I actually have a whole huge town backstory for this I’d love to play out with someone, but I’m a little nervous about being super public with it, so message me if you’d like to learn a little more!

Egyptian/Supernatural – I love Egyptian culture and I think it’s really fascinating. I’d particularly love to RP something about Egyptian royalty/deities

Superheroes – I am a sucker for comic books too, so I think creating superheroes/villains would be really amazing

Romance – I’m a sucker for romance, particularly between people who are of different cultures/ethnicities as well as different types of supernatural beings.

Fandoms I Like/Things That Influence Me

Gravity Falls

Tokyo Ghoul

Infamous Second Son

Supernatural

Harry Potter

Anne Rice

Underworld

Spiderman/Batman

Sorry for the strange list I suppose! I’ve never really sought out an RP partner to do non-fandom related things, I just kind of want to test the waters and see if I can find someone to write things with and maybe make some new friends!

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]can we do Spiderman/Batman but have our own OC that work with them

[/QUOTE]
I'd much rather do independant world-building, rather than relying on an already existing universe. ^^

[QUOTE="Lady Sheik]I would love to be your partner, the Egyptian/Supernatural seems like a lot of fun to do.

[/QUOTE]
Yay! That would be fantastic! Could you PM me and we could talk in detail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back